Sup Forums is full of heartless monsters

I honestly can't believe you people.
How can you cheer for a heartless tyrant who separates families like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCgjyLJqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't she love her family enough to follow the law?

hmm, criminals get punished... imagine that
c

This is truly a national tragedy. Trump has to make thing right! Give he four more tickets to the border, NOW!

AHAHAHHAHAHAH.Yesterday i saw a pic of a Fungi that got deported.Made hope that our country might no get too American Level of non-whites

Because we know it's all bullshit to provoke and get a reaction = diversion
I'm starting to believe we're being milked for emotions by something really foul

Are you 9?

She broke the law. Adult actions have consequences.

> I am doing something illegal
> JUST FOUND OUT I have to live with the consequences
no-one could have foreseen that

this woman has been convicted of two crimes (identify theft/fraud and driving without a license), and was sentenced to deportation in 2011. And yet she's still here

>caring about subhuman filth polluting your country

jej

That's fucking horrible! They need to deport those anchor babies too!

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

send her kids along with her

good to know that my two children make me exempt from the law in liberal's eyes

i'm going to go rob a store and claim that separating me from my family would be a heartless, monstrous act

you have to go back.

>Commit crime
>Receive punishment
>This is a bad thing
I don't get what you're saying.

I should tell ICE about the girl that was in my study abroad semester a few years back. She's a shitlib and her whole family is illegal.

>How can you cheer for a heartless tyrant who separates families like this?
The families are only separated if they choose to be. It's certainly a shame if children don't love their parents enough to live with them and instead abandon them so they can keep receiving gibs in America but that's on them.

Is anybody saying she can't take the kid?

With a face like that I'm surprised she hasn't been deported already

Of course you should

>Wanting a better life for you and your children is a "crime"
What is it with you people?

Pathological altruism is a fatal mental illness.

>being a mother makes you completely exempt from the law
Why do liberals believe this?

DO
YOUR
PART

She loved them so much that she brought this situation onto them with her own conscious actions.

They have to go back.

Wanting something is fine. Breaking the law to achieve it is not.

It's not a crime, crossing the border without going through the appropriate channels is a crime. They should proceed through proper immigration channels. Except they can't now because they tried to break the law.

>>This father of four just found out he is going to jail.

Explain to me how that is different/worse/better.

And what we should do about it?

Why do poor migrants with no money or home reproduce so much (or at all).

If you cared about your children you wouldn't jeopardize their security by breaking the law.

Is this a different one than the one a week back?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, Pedro

>Give he four more tickets to the border, NOW!

Mexico will pay for those tickets.

42 felonies including 6 murders

>people in another country are behaving like shit
>therefore we must save those people from the shit by bringing them here as refugees
>oh wait

>milked for emotions by something foul
Demons exist user,and they want your emotions and Faith

this the plot for pic related?

Do it right now.

>What do you mean armed robbery is illegal!? I just want more money to have a better life for me and my children!! Racist!!!

20 million more out the door

how the fuck do spics even fucking multiply that fast
even fucking faster than fucking niggers

build fucking wall

The fault lies with the Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Reagan administrations for not enforcing our laws.

Giving these criminals false hope that there would be no consequences for their crimes. Cruel.

crossing the border illegally is. maybe you should take the mexicans then?

only works if you're a minority woman.

If you're a white dude, you'll get the chair.

Oh god. I'm so sorry. I don't want to break up any families, that's cruel and unusual. SEND THEM ALL BACK!

You are right, I'm gonna steal from a store to give to my family because I can't afford it.

>they already let her get away with it four times
this is the real tragedy

>crossing a border illegally is not a crime

what?

Gotta steal to eat
Gotta eat to live
Tell you all about it when I got the tiiiiiime

>already had multiple conversations with people who think I'm an asshole for wanting illegals deported
It's been sobering to realize how many people's arguments are purely emotional.

>you're free to break the law if you have kids
top kek

What event is this one?

nope this is the convicted criminal hiding in a colorado church to avoid arrest

Now look what you did, Sven, you faggot.

Another Paco thinking you were serious.

>go to a country illegally (break the law)
>be shocked when you get repercussions (get deported)
Why are women so retarded?

>How can you cheer for a heartless tyrant who separates families like this?
I agree, her family should be made to join her on the other side of the border.

it happened all the time under obama yet they cry now about ebil racists while ignoring financial deregulations and cringey libertarian economic policies.

Modern leftists deserve a rough beating.

She broke the law to come here how the hell do you expect her or her anchor baby brats to respect any other laws we have? All I can say is thank God ICE is getting them OUT OUT OUT!!!

Obama was literally deporting more people at a faster rate than Trump is now lmao

Trump would have to drastically increase the current rate of deportations if he ever hopes to catch up with Obama

if she cares so little about her legal status in her new country, she should be deported.

> The law is wrong, we don't need to obey but to correct it for freedom.

I wonder what would a white man say when the role is reversed.

BUUUUURNED!

Fuck off
We're full!
AZ natamer pol here. If you are here illegally, you ABSOLUTELY have no one else to blame.
Your parent came illegally? Didn't give enough of a fuck to see you would be able to live here under the law? Too bad. Go back and TRY AGAIN FOLLOWING THE LAW.
Can't make it back because you suck and break laws?
Fuck you. Fuck democrat.
I travel regularly in mexico, when in mexico I follow their laws.(shit laws, but laws nonetheless)
So suck my dick illegals

>financial deregulations and cringey libertarian economic policies

The US is more heavily regulated than Sweden and less economically free than Canada. These policies aren't 'libertarian' they're just less authoritarian than the previous three presidents'.

This is actually false. They changed what deportations mean and including being turned away at the boarder.

They broke the law you fucking idiot.

Families get broken up all the time when one of the memebers breaks the law.

Commit fraud? Oh look you're going to jail and you'll be separated from your family.

This is nothing new. Kys

sure but Donald Trump's rate of deportation is still being judged by that metric

Please tell ICE!

What do you mean seperate? They are going with her :^)

Istanbul nightclub attack this New year's

This. End anchor babies and citizenship by birth when parents arenĀ“t 100% legal.

If anything, ICE are far too soft and lenient.

REMEMBER THAT THE LEFT IS TRYING TO DEFEND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
ILLEGAL

I L L E G A L
L
L
E
G
A
L

>Enter coupon try illegally
>Not a crime
Why are Scandinavian countries so cucked?

Trump is always being measured by fictional metrics. That is why he is calling out the media at every turn and judging by the "approval" ratings of MSM it seems people don't believe a word they say.

If Trump has low or lower approval ratings it is because of his crass nature and people that are all about MUH FEELINGS will never like that. The only way Trump will ever become a popular president is if his policies start effecting people in a real sense (jobs, cheaper homes, better overall economy, etc).

I'd like to see a picture of a crying white family who just found out illegals murdered one of their children or something

oh

why don't burgers make a reality show out of it
>ICE agents show up at door
>surprise you're getting
>DEPORTED

throw in some death match arena style fight for greencards and we're golden

my

THEY WENT THERE
I L L E G A L L Y

she can take the kids back with her :)

Yeah, lets complete our transformation into Rome

She knew she was on borrowed time here. She is a selfish bitch for having kids when she knew, for a fact, that she could be deported any day.

What is Denmark famous for?
youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCgjyLJqE

Kinda useless at this point desu she has already shit out 4 kids who are going to shit out 16 kids and so on.
We need a solution for the anchor baby problem.

Allow me to illuminate the term "Illegal Alien".

It is in fact a legal designation. The Government takes a lien out against all of your property, all of your money, all of your future earnings, AND THE SALT IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM.

This is not an exaggeration. If any of us enters a country illegally, particularly in the West, the government can collect THE SALT IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM completely legally.

Being an Illegal Alien is the worst possible position to be in, legally typing. Even being an indentured slave provides you with more legal protection.

TL;DR? If she's being forced back across the border alive, she got away lightly.

she has to go back

call me heartless i dont care

something that would be good is expedited visa's for people who got deported but have children in the states though

wow, 5 for 1

No one is separating the family, they are more than welcome to go back with her. That way they would all be together. I mean, family is the most important thing right? Not just taking advantage of other nations' generosity

They can stay with you then op

The story goes that she entered the country illegally but was working with the US government to get legal status which included checking in with an Immigration official each month. Essentially she was on probation until they could make her legal. She refused to go back the official because 'Trump will deport me' and instead took up sanctuary in a Church.

So, since she was in the US illegally and violated her condition to not get deported through routine monitoring, she is getting deported.

I have zero sympathy.

Why separate the family? She can take her spiclets with her.

I thought you guys only refined Aryan blood?

why doesnt she love her family enough to have them go with her?

It is their own damn fault

Can't get deported if you come in legally

We prefer to drink Aryan blood, but all salt is good salt.

A MOTHER OF 4
FUCK ME LADS THIS HAS BROKEN MY HEART
CHUCK ALL THOSE FUCKERS IN THE SEA
FUCK THEM CUNTS
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH
POSIDEN WILL HAVE THEM
GLO REEEEEEEE OUUUUUUSSSS

LATAAA BIITCH!!!

>my country sucks so I'm going to overburden a different one that is already struggling with overpopulation issues