White people food

>white people food

if y'all whites didn't enslave us you'd still be eating shit you picked up from the forest smdh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>french cuisine

MCDOLAN IS CLOSE. NO PIPIL SORY

>normie facebook memes

What?
Is this envy of whites going to get any more ridiculous or has it reached its peak now?

>black people food

chinese invented food you dumb nigger

>whites

We got tired of it, so we all got together and decided to enslave you... for the greens.
I know it sucks being scared of moon crickets, but the sooner you accept your position and learn your place, the sooner we get our dinner.
Now go cook me some shit and maybe do a little softshoe on the way, huh?
Well? Step to it!

NISCALOS
I
S
C
A
L
O
S

>Negroes

>Serbs

Looks great

Chantarelles are tasty as fuck tho

Girolles are top tier mushrooms.

As if you knew what "cuisine" means, dirty rosbif.

If we didn't enslave you, there'd be no rap music, the blues, hip hop, etc. You're welcome nigger.

What's wrong with that? Are you a muslim or something?

>cook them in cream
>pour over some baked potatoes

cmon it's pretty nice

We invented your precious champagne you snivelling frog brained Algerian.

At least we have food

Nice shitposting friend. Truly, well done. However, did you know such fungi aren't picked from the forest floor? They're dug out after being discovered by pigs. Crazy right? Alright friendo, have a nice day.

????

Agreed

>disrespecting chanterelles
Say that to my face, we'll see what happens.

that mushroom is delicious nigger, not like brit could know anything

>nigger food

Disgusting.

French cuisine is the best

Hence the name? Stupid anglo vermin...

>butter, flash with scotch, salt, white pepper, and cream. Allow to thicken and serve with a steak.

We eat like kangz now

Most of the world eats their own poo.

>What's wrong with that?

Nothing you're the boss of meat. Respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Cuisine is what pathetic shitholes fall back on when they've never conquered the entire globe. kek, I'm happy with fish and chips, shitskin.

no

I have no idea how you'd go about eating a whole pig, but I love to try

those nacahos look nummy

You don't need a pig to find lion's mane, chicken of the woods, etc. Wild mushrooms. They're not truffles you plebeian.

>y'all
Kill yourself

>so disgusting his own country has their version of it, buchada

we made you pick cotton, not corn.

Africa food.

Now, go fuck you self sissy.

Daily reminder that French "cuisine" is overrated. Italian a best

it'd be hilarious to watch you try to eat yourself.

Those look delicious desu.
What are they called in English?

>Conquered the entire world

You just forgot that France invaded England, Europe and a huge part of the world

Wow, you have a good point there buddy. I'll keep that in mind next time. Now I feel like most of Africa. I don't know how to get food.

I'd eat that

>starvation intensifies

kek'd

We invaded you as well. That's nothing special.

I had roasted pig in Cuba, best fucking pork I'd ever tasted, fresh off the spit.

Chanterelles

They're the best of the common mushrooms, you can find them in pretty much every forest without worrying about worms

you really suck at making fun of white people, like, wow, they picked mushrooms, im so convinced that white people are incredibly different than any other hunter-gatherer society

If youre going to go back in time, make fun of food from the roman civilization, they put chicken inside a duck, then a duck inside a goose, then the goose inside a pig, then the pig inside a cow, hahaha,

ooOOOOOOOOOooo look at me im white, im some sort of genius by stuffing animals with more animals, hahahahahahahah

That was long pork you fucking retard, those Caribs can't into civilization.

>Chanterelles
ok so exactly the same name. Thx

Us whites got all our best food through free trade with the far East over five centuries ago you grub chewing nigger.

i thanks america for potato and tomato, that's sure

shut the fuck up leaf, I fucking hate Canadians.

faggot.

But invading almost the entire Europe is special.

And the invasion of England had a deep impact in your culture.

You suck at making fun of white people, its not like as if any other society in the world engaged in hunter-gather practices around the world in societal development, you're an idiot

if youre going to make fun of anything, make fun of the roman empire, because they had a lot of food that spoke to their oddities

i.e. - they had duck inside chicken, inside a pig, inside a cow, - ooOOOOOoooo look at me im such a sophisticated and high culture because I was creative enough to stuff animals with more animals

they also made a variety of dishes from rotting food

in short, you can make fun of white people, but only if youre smart enough

>b-b-but Europe

You nighers need to stop ripping on haggis. Yeah it's gross in concept but it is one of the most tender melt in your mouth meat you can imagine. Not to mention it only gets better what you stuff it with, the stomach kinda acts like and insulated cooker. So fucking good who gives a shit if it's the stomach

Says the britbong
>Invade India
>Get your own cuisine destroyed in the process

Don't talk shit about my Xixahoris or I rek you

thats false those fungi are picked from the floor you fucking retard

>Canada
>Australia
You took huge land were nobody lived.

That doesn't show how great an empire is.

Take exemple of the French Empire.

You do know your native people are eating mud cakes right now, right?

>took huge land where nobody lives
>Turned them into 1st world nations

Don't be mad, frogcuck. Just talk about how good your cuisine is because you cunts can't into empire.

That's fucking disgusting.

Indian food is actually really fucking good imo

Hotto Dogu

>Turned them into 1st world nations

Remember the american revolution ?

French helped them to get their independance and it was them who make america great

So French turned it into a 1st world nation, sorry for you teacuck

That would be a truffle, which is looks a brain. I'd add that it is much smaller than a brain, but it really depends whose brain.

Whites didn't enslave blacks you ignorant nigger.

Africans enslaved Africans before a white man ever set foot in Africa.

What white people did was BUY the Africans who had already been enslaved by fellow africans.

Granted, the increased demand for slaves led to the increased supply of slaves, but it is factually incorrect to say we enslaved them.

Also Africa is a shithole infested with niggers

they are eating grass as a desperate attempt to get the taste of cracker ass McDonald's to go away

second that, girolles are awesome

>/ck/ comes to Sup Forums to bait people into posting food pics again

>literally all the worst places

DUDE PSILOCYBE LMAO

arabs started the slave trade my man