Why are there so many lefties here?

Why are there so many lefties here?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the sjws are siegeing pol rn and some of them are getting over the walls

Not Sup Forums

freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

They're cheap as chips to hire

Because Heroin addicts can't keep jobs.

They're ice cubes jumping into a volcano, thinking they can save the world.

Being Scottish i can say that it is a by-product of being a traditional working class nation. Many normal nice people get roped into the Commie outlook due to their background without realising that it is actually harmful. The (((Yidd))) is very good at manipulating countries like that (ireland is another example)

Because Scotland is all white so they have no experience to teach them how savage and moronic niggers really are.

Thats also a major factor. England are now basically on a Muzzie hunt but since scotland is like 99% native we havent had the experience that they have. Nicola Sturgeon will be bringing in migrants soon and we will most definitely see a change in outlook.

Meme war

Everyone here's dense as fuck, and I'm not even sure why. The only guy who I've had a decent chat with about politics was a bloke in the pub, and even he had fucked up his life royally because of feelings for a cheating skank.

Hell, I'm no better. I've just spent three years in uni for a horrid trap of an industry dominated by sjw faggots and have been spiralling into depression for months now.

I want a scotch

This.
Especially in Britain where both sides of the fence hate the white working class.

What did you study/ lmao im going to be doing a politics degree and try and become a Uni lecturer. Someone needs to start giving the youth a real outlook instead of this marxist bullshit.

any reason for your flag OP?

Its because Scotland gets lots of benefits since the industrial decline.

If we had another war and battleships started sailing out of Scotland shipyards the number of lefies would drastically reduce.

are you pretending to be a lefty right now?

If you aren't you'll end up like me. Politics and Economics and unable to get a job because I've said right leaning things in the past.

28 history teacher, and I was talking about World War II, I said shit like "Yeah Hitler killed around 11 million people, but other dictators killed more"

I asked them to write essays on thought, like why the modern world would percieve the 6m more important than the 5m, or why people didn't even consider the 20m.

I lost a good job because of this

Not your safe space.

The chip on Scotlands shoulder is a factor for sure.

"England are racist and hates Pakis? We'll fuckin show them by importing the lot of them."

"England are destroying themselves through rampant Lefties and immigration? We won't let them bloody beat us!"

The trick is to play them at their own game whilst also jsut giving teenie tiny right wing anecdotes so that you arent being totally against your own beliefs.

Spite

As a Scot (one of the right wing ones and one of the million who voted to leave the EU) I think it's simply a case of what happens in most majority white nations, as we've seen happen across Western Europe as well as Scandinavia. People become more SJW because they live in comfortable times.

As the saying goes
>Easy times create soft men
>Soft men create hard times
>hard times create hard men
>hard men create easy times
>easy times create soft men

>went to scotland expecting redheaded big guys up for a laugh, a drink, an arm wrestle, banter about England etc.

>they're all commies whose famous nationalism is a trumped up facade for more leftist ideologies

In burgerland, the "Deep South" is a byproduct of "Celtic Culture," which had a huge influence on modern "rap culture."

It's a culture that defines itself by its "outsider" status, making them more revolutionary in nature.

It's a damn shame, because Adam Smith, Sean Connery, and David Hume prove Scotland has a lot to offer.

because they are submissive by nature, they won't even fight lad. At least we fought for literally every generation of our country and won but those cunts spread their cheeks and let England ram their cock up their hole. See Brexit for example. They talk and fucking talk about possibly leaving the UK, but that's all it is. Talk. The fuckers will be taking it again and they won't even know whats happening because they're to jumped on on heroin. It's fucking pathetic to see and I fear there may be no way out for them.

Game dev

Im not a clever man

The massed normies associate voting right with tories because the 1980s neocon deindustrialization did a number on Scotland and they are still pissed about it even today.
This allowed marxist thinking to flourish unchecked here for decades as any opposition to it was a hated "Tory".
Scottish National Party also jumped on the bandwagon and started absorbing the marxists who got pissed off with neoliberal New Labour and has led to SJW on steroids, useful globalist idiot Sturgeon being so insufferable and pandering to the far left.

Nobody here has really felt the impact of nonwhite immigration apart from a small area of Glasgow.