NEW THREAD III germany in danger - Shulz is worse than merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=MHq7vXIjNFI
For those who wish to continue the discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViPm0GUxw-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ido8bW5bAes
youtube.com/watch?v=ahyvWheMRkg
youtube.com/watch?v=JqaeVCl9gcA&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on in! (thread died for my negligence of post amount).

youtube.com/watch?v=ViPm0GUxw-M little few bumps to get it going again.

Bumping for the white man

May god love you the true germans!

Hi Danmark! Hvordan har du det?

Bedre hvis tyskland har det godt!

Det er rart at hore. I don't think we'll be fine anytime soon. It's sad to hear but we only have two options. Merkel or Schulz. The 2 major parties are simply too strong st this time and I'm not sure how to convince our people to go out and vote

Never give up! people are starting to rather rapidly figuring things out.

Bumping from PC

Let's hope you're right. We've already imported too many people from abroad.

GET IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS!
youtube.com/watch?v=ido8bW5bAes

STOP REPLYING TO SHITPOSTS AND GET IN HERE!

It's always darkest before the dawn. I know what an uncomforting sentiment when you think it cannot get worse it gets more worse, now it can't get any worse, it gets much much much worse.. But still, have hope!

That's the price of democracy and full control of our media.

Is this sanders guy the new schulz?

If we have to go down i wish to go down with you! Better than to live like that. Atleast we were honest! But let us hope it never comes to that. I love you germany what you once was what you are still inside of all this scabbish filth of leftist hatred and migration sentiment, i see you!

Brazil brings the bants.

bump

We had a good run with the previous 2 threads but it's gone for now. I appreciate your effort. And nothing has changed in our resolve. And the truth is so firmly on our side that they ignore it deliberately the shitposters to avoid bumping it. Core of pol is working as they should be. us otherwise or in between jobs have to appreciate this, they can't spend their time in this. But as the two previous threads show they are well aware. And that is an encouraging thought. So let that be the conclusion for now.

disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
youtube.com/watch?v=ahyvWheMRkg We need to stop going along with this madness.. The more we enable it the worse it gets for us.

Suicidal imbicil what will it take to get through to you precious, what's your rush now everything will have its day to die!

Germans crave a person like trump.. all europe crave it, that's the dirty secret that all these leftists try to pretend "oh trump is so bad every european hates him" hahahaha.. behind their lies is the truth of a wellspring of support for someone against these people! why? look at the state of things!

Nobly and without damage or any bad thing, bring things back on track with common sense, ok let it archive.

Let's round it off with a bit of beauty, trump destroying the media. youtube.com/watch?v=JqaeVCl9gcA&t=0s