If you're learning Canadian. Stop

If you're learning Canadian. Stop.

If you're planning on living in Canada. Don't.

If you have investments in Canada. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in Canada. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in Canada. Don’t.
You guys have no fucking idea how close Canada is to collapse. Trump has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. Canada is done for. Trust me. Canada will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as Trump starts putting some pressure on us. And by 2018, Canada will be no more. Canada will implode. Canada will collapse. Canada will be balkanized. Canada will be a chaotic wasteland where a huge chunk of the population will starve to death. Canada is finished. If you live on the West Coast, you can expect a huge flood of Canadian refugees in the coming years. Canada is RIP. Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4RHVoFpncgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If you're learning Canadian. Stop.

You mean arabic?

That would be a good joke if it didn't come from a place as fucked by muslims as yours.

I meant French

M-MCGA

Oh no what will we do?

I don't know if you are one of those people who got into politics because of trump and memes but just so you know, the liberal party fucks the country up everytime they are elected.

Then after 4 years conservatives come in spend a decade fixing it, people go Oh this is boring we want change, libs come in again and ruin all that progress.

Trump will take over Canada. You Leafs will become Burgers now.

There is hope afterall.

Embrace me new burger brother.

youtu.be/4RHVoFpncgA
t. phoneposter

S-STOP TEASING US

But Canada isn't Québec and Québec isn't Canada

Please dear kek let this be true.

Yes we are brother, death to anglos long live the french.

Australia will conquer southeast asia by 2020

Vive le Québec libre !!!

>Born just in time for the day of the rake

>not chinese
Missed

>implying you aren't a bogan cunt with a proxy