You have 5 sec to be as muslim apologist as you can

You have 5 sec to be as muslim apologist as you can
No cheat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Religion of peas :DDD

>The fact that most of the major oil reserve are under Islamic nation is a divine proof that Islam is right
How did I do?

Mohammad dindu nuffin.

Who cares about 1.5 millennia of jihad? you guys did the crusades for a couple decades to reclaim christian land conquered by jihad you guys are like just as bad okay.

Islam is the only major religion that is anti-jew, anti-degeneracy, and pro-traditional family and gender roles.

The M.E. is only in disarray because of foreign influence to install pro-western leaders.

Muhammad was a pedophile and that is the reason liberals protect Muslims. Muslims justify Muhammad being a pedophile and liberals will use Islams justifications and religious ideology as a religious protection of their own acts of pedophilia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

iv seen leon..

i dont think he was a pedophile.

although as a muslim apolagist, i cant believe you did me like that.

*explodes*

I think we should respect the muslim culture and allow them to set up sharia law zones where they are the majority.

They hate the Jews
They keep women under control

Seems pretty good to me

Fuck islam

Yes but most of the christcucks on Sup Forums won't expect that cause "much religion is better" complex.

dog > islam

I'm ready to play

WesternCiv wouldnt have a problem with it if they only gave up all their false history

the more muslims blow themselves up the less shitskins there are in this world

You have to master Arabic before you can criticise the Holy Qu'ran.

The Quran is numerically perfect. You can not change a single word without destroying the whole underlying system of numbers and multiples. I think it's 19 that's the base number.

Divine a f

Islam is the only religion that can uncuck Western civilisation.

kek

All of their chimpouts are becuase of western meddling they were living in peaceful paradise before horrible white people came.

amidoinitrite?

Muhammad literally did nothing wrong.

I go to college with some Saudis. 100% pure muslims tend to be some of frailest, insecure, and immature men of the entire campus.

They are literally not used to women, especially hot white ones, so they tend to be autistically repulsive and then fester hate for all women when they dont get laid for several year.

They are all insecure about women not finding them attractive or other males not finding them appealing. They may literally beg for reaffirmation through hyperbolic stories or bring up faggy conversation about "Did John say anything about me when I left?"

Lastly they are largely all immature. Their cucked and insecure culture breeds men with no leadership, no pursuasion skills, no vision, refusal or confusion about "introspection," and little creative thinking capabilities. Always followers, like cucks. They actively justify that muslims are all followers, and this is find.

Also, no sports and no high school romances makes them all into genuine nu-males body physique

Islam was the first to give rights to women well before the west and Islam created the modern science which created our modern world.

Islam means peace! We believe in freedom of speech and equality and Isis totally don't represent Islam because they don't even know what real Islam is! Taqiyah? What's that I sure as hell never heard about such thing!

what's up rightful clay

>rightful clay
Then maybe you should stop fucking around and come claim this shithole already

Zakat is genuinely a good idea to help those in need.

That's the only positive thing I have to say about Islam

there are so many shitholes i wish we could claim

Islamic states practice capital punishment of apostasy? Well, so did the Catholic Church in 1450. Checkmate Islamophobic bigots.

My neighbor is Iranian, and he's a really nice guy.
#NotAllMuslims

p.s. this post is not ironic, and although I hate Islam and the whole Islamic world, and support a Muslim ban, I still really like my neighbor.
Sorry, Nate, it's a numbers game.

pretty good

Same senpai your cucked gov won't do a shit though
>implying would apologists admit that there is a such a thing as punishment for apostasy
Lmao

There were many scientific advances made during Islamic empire reigns.
Although it really doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

Islam, in Allah's infinite mercy, strictly regulates beating of women to avoid lethal or disfiguring injuries. Not like you white trash.

>saved!
Thanks user.

Everyone is already muslim, even jesus. You just have to acknowledge it.

>your cucked gov won't do a shit though
yeah man, it's fucked up

>not realizing that Islam will be illegal in the future
>being this dumb
>kys faggot

ISIS is sionist CIA.
Real muslims are perfect humans that can't do no wrong.

Islam is the most feminist religion out there

Liberals will normalize pedophilia through their LGBT cancer agenda

Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, Aisha was at her prime. 9 is the perfect age of consent.
(Liberals will actually defend this)

Rape is okay if Allah consents