Kike hate thread

What is the most thing you hate about jews

Other than eating foreskin , having big noses , controlling the media and just about every country

Raping palestine without a reason and stealing their land because MUH CHOOZEN ONEZ N SHIET

Other than them hating all non jews and wanting all of us to become their eternal goys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDEMdMa99RLaoUgqdFcU1Fx5Bw¶ms=OAI%3D&v=6bAPlojfgO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate them for being non-white ugly fucks

are you asking europeans to let muslim immigrants rape their women because da joos?

wew

If it weren't for jews, the rapefugees wouldn't be here

right so i guess you should just let them rape ur women cus if it wasnt for jews the rapefugees wouldnt be der rite?

implying you didint let them in you fucking cheeky bastard kike

you cant brainwash or manipulate me bastard

ive seen too many jews and i learned from them

/thread
Bu bist a schlechta goy bua

okay but why r u so upset?

I wonder (((what))) caused Europe to go full cuckold

triggered kike is mad

No shekels for you shill

this is you after realizing im too bad of a goyim to be brainwashed

After 10 years auschwitz will be like a high quality summer vacation hotel for you

did you just blame me for you being a cuckold?
pretty sure thats ur decision whether to fight back against muslims or not

im so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

No idea. Really no clue. It's a mistery. Please explain.

nice flag you got there foreskin eating schlomo

call me a jew im terrified mr gobels is rite
fuck u found us out bright goys

>What is the most thing you hate about jews
that they own, run and control Sup Forums now (too)

ugh that picture really fires my neurons im so fucking UPSET UGH !!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goyim

I have nothing against Jewish people in general but fuck Israel and Zionists.

thas rite kike
to the gas chamber

Okay, Ahmed.

how do you use a keyboard rat ?

>i have nothing against jews
>flag

Good goyim !!

ugh ur so annoying please stop what the fuck bruh just let me count my dead palestinians in peace

free free balestin free free balestin

Kikes are notorious liars for millenia
Lets drop some Redpills about kikes & holocaust since this gets some momentum

That they made me read either "Night" or "The Diary of Anne Frank" every god damn year in high school. The two most boring fiction books on the planet.

Daily reminder that hitler left some jews to show the world why he killed them

>historic """"""facts""""""

Mug suberior godz choosen ones ! Let me shill on this anime imageboard and post pictures of average kike women with israeli uniforms So Sup Forums will finally like me and realize im not the enemy !!

i suggest you stop or the mossad will teach you about the 6 gorrilion !!

JIDF PLEASE COME HELP US POOR JOOS

gas the kikes

i am visibly upset

good
which one of these are you ?

this imho

you mean this ?

Oy vey
>by the way this book is the only (((proof))) of the so called 6 Million
>some book that say "well there were this many jews in europe that year"
>"6 years later there were 6 million less according to my (((research))), this is proof that they were systematically exterminated"

> Land from Turkey included.

I mean...If you gonna fuck Kurds up I could give it to you Israel.

Former kike here, it's fucking hilarious watching us gased and ovened, but in all seriousness: we can't let hands get on myself to transmit nuclear codes.

if you like jews STOP NOW

they brainwashed you

this one is me yes

There are 1.6 billion muslims and 16 million Jews in this world.
I'm gonna side with the Jews until that number gets closer to 10:1.

you crossed the line goyim !!1!

we know
who gives a shit about your opinion you atheist piece of garbage go suck jewish cock for more shekels goyim !

>destroy the West systematically
>ruin normal mens hope for the future by ruining women, the work force, the economy, food industry, medical industry
>do this type of shit periodically ever since you got chased out of egypt & probably you made Babylon fall as well with your satanic goatworshipping bull-sacrificing jackassery
>make Blacked.com, push racemixing and actual cuckolding

"Why do they hate me?" "Fucking anti-semitic uneducated white men".

This. That quote "If God is real I am going to kill him" or whatever it said was written by a german soldier who was denied using higher doses of the Zyklon B so instead of killing flees it would kill the real parasites. Then denied burning alive instead of dead. He was SO MAD.

this achmed is right

Lol, the majority of Jordan is populated by Palestinians. Netanyahu has offered Jordan to take and control the West Bank.

Why did Jordan decline?

The lies, and the trickery, and the wizardry.

Hm what's wrong with liking Jews as long as they let us have our nationalist etno-states that deliberatly don't accept muslims?

We are also profiting of the whole rapefugee issue.

Let me explain:
>Selling weapons to both Jews, Assad, Iran and Iraq.
>Traficking buisness and exporting rapefugees to Germany/Sweden.
>The EU is falling appart from this and we get money to do border-controll for them along with a possible future deal with Serbia to split Bosnia eventually.

why would they want more aids in their country

are you prepared for the swedish invasion ?

>this croatnigger thinks he can profit from anything the jews do
> MUH WE SELL WEAPONS TO THEM

thats what they want you to think goy

Great digits of truth

Why are you posting controlled opposition, Sweden?

>Egypt doesn't want Gaza
>Jordan doesn't want West Bank
>Eternal Hezbollah shill said Palestinians can get fucked
The Middle East is such a lovely place and everyone "loves" Palestinians!

My point is that Palestinians already have a fucking country it is called Jordan. Why don't the Palestinians fuck off to Jordan instead of supporting hamas?

The majority of the 1 million arabs living in Israel prefer to live there rather than living in West Bank because hamas is a terrorist organisation who don't give a shit about Palestinians.

Jordan could have fixed the fucking conflict for the Palestinian people but chooses not to because they are cunts.

Why are all muslims like this? Only European muslims like Bosnians and Turks are humans who accept Syrian refugees. Go to Asia, The Middle East or Africa and the muslims there are all fucking cunts.

There's literally nothing wrong with using cunning, social manipulation, and lies to stay on top.

that's right, that's why they tried to conquer europe throughout their whole history

because Palestinians are the niggers of the middle east and literally nobody likes them but westerners

even palestinians dont like palestinians

It´s almost the only opposition we have to rally behind. Far better than nothing, many go from their soft / diversive redpills into the real ones. I love AJ as a human, don´t care if he is a merchant-helper.

Also, reality is FAR less important than myth. Look at world war 2.

MK Ultra artist Melanie Martinez

m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDEMdMa99RLaoUgqdFcU1Fx5Bw¶ms=OAI%3D&v=6bAPlojfgO0

She's got a song called((( Pity Party)))

Her label is dollhouse records and she sells (((Lime Crime))) cosmetics which uses aborted baby Fetuses in their products.

She has connections with Hillary Clinton somehow.

Half-true but why tear everyone else down into degeneracy and miscenigation? Only to make it easier to win?

This is how hawks work though, human psychopaths and "winners" to an extent. But normal humans, even with desires, greed and wish to dominate / be on the top - aren´t actually this bloodthirsty and evil. This goes deeper.

are Palestinian women cute?

I'm so sick of their bullshit and how Obama treated Israel. I recently have been reading up on this topic and the more I read about it the angrier I get.

Fucking Palestinians shooting rockets at Israel from schools, day cares and hospitals so if Israel retaliates the Palestinians can use the footage to go to the media saying Israel is targeting innocent children.

If you let people live at your level they'll eventually surpass or overthrow you. It's best to force them down at every opportunity, so that they never have the chance.

That's exactly why Jews always win. They play both sides.

>he lives in a puppet state that glorifies communism

ahaha

I hate their dirty money grubbing backstabbing ways, lack of morals, ethics and empathy. and just one of several monstrously ugly breed of human being

but theyll always be our greatest ally

>He lives in a country that has had the same leader since 1994.
>Lukashenko is comparable to Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

lel

>this assmad Palestinian Jordanian
You're part of the reason we can't have peace

some are pretty hot, but too brown for my tastes most of the time, prefer a kike

checked

also they get their hospitals schools and infrastructure destroyed by us, take a few years break to build it up a bit, and repeat