Be Australian, living in Melbourne

>Be Australian, living in Melbourne

>Have handgun license, own glock 17a

>Normies are shocked when they hear you own a handgun

Why is this nation so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/284537/?client=ms-android-att-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because your people live as human cattle, content to have their rights stripped away so long as they can graze.

Because the dumb fucks don't realise there is such a thing as legal gun ownership. The fake news and sold out polticians lump legal owners and crims into one basket whenever the gun question comes up

The media, especially internationally, love to tout Australia as a country where guns are banned and no one is ever shot. It is not true. Most Australians outside of metropolitan areas own guns. There is still gun crime and there are still illegally owned guns.

What's your "reason" or justification for owning one? Do you hunt with it? Or are you just scared?

Fuck you. Why shouldn't I be able to own one?

More likely to end up killing yourself with it than using it in self defense. Just saying.

so you mean its exactly the same as rural canada and america. who would've thought a bunch of places colonized by the same cucks would all have downs syndrome

Fuck off libtard

Sounds like America

Well than I have that right to, don't I? I should be able to own a gun because I want to.

Long guns are used in aus for hunting, handguns are relegated to sports shooting or security firms.

You're literally retarded

>Melbourne

There you go user highlighted the problem right there

lol true

or get in some minor bar fight/scuffle that's automatically upgraded to an attempted murder/assault with a deadly weapon charge

>Getting into bar fights

Literally a nigger

Someone is projecting

Top kek you nigger faggot.

what do you ACtually use it fir

I shouldn't have to provide a reason to want to own a gun. I want one, so I should be able to get one.

Because only paranoid people own guns.
They now know you have some mental problems and like any rational person they will start to drift away from you.

You must be one of those micro dicked redditors that post their extended mag with laser sight. 357 as their EDC and think your a big guy.

it's ok, but if you arent american or a hunter or in a dangerous area it just sounds autistic.
actually being american is same as autistic so remove the first one

Shootin things with bullets. Jesus user how can you be this new.

>so you mean its exactly the same as rural canada and america.
Better for you to make that call, I have no idea what those countries are like.

are you a cop?

Just because other people are retarded doesn't mean your own gun is gonna magically shoot you in the back of the head.

better get rid of my car too

you cunts wanna shoot birds n shit you psychos

Cuck detected. You are a brainwashed sheep if you honestly think most of Europe isn't a nanny state.

Yea he probably is.

>projecting about dick size this hard

How do I get a handgun license? I hear its not that hard but there doesnt seem to be much information about it.

Melbourne here too.

There is a time and a place for fighting, user. Fighting is good for you. The pub is the best place for a fight, because you can both have a beer afterwards. Stop relegating every aggressive behaviour to the domain of niggers, passivity is your problem.

Oi cunt is it true if ya got ya shooty shooty licence the police are able to show up and do a random weapons check at least twice a year?

People love to think guns just magically murder people. It's frightening how brainwashed anti-gun people are.

Only time a gun would be worth having is if you happen to be in a situation where a mass shooter goes crazy. And the odds of that are miniscule. So it's just a liability. And the price of you being able to carry one is what makes it so easy for crazy people to get guns.

I'm pro gun but wouldn't own one. I suppose I've been brainwashed but I always worry that the gun would end up killing me somehow, almost like I fear the gun has a mind of its own

>there are more suicides than legal homicides

Thanks for the stats!

Shooting birds is perfectly reasonable in many situations.

Which is irrational, of course. At least you realize it.

gun laws should be strict as fuck. ive literally never seen a dude out of uniform w/ a handgun in nz

You do know that people who have been declared mentally ill can't buy guns, right? It comes up in your background check.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/284537/?client=ms-android-att-us

only for eating or selfdefence(considering your history). if you like killing stuff for fun you are a psycopath

Fuck off cunt. Its nobody business but mine if I wanna own five guns

You mean like eating meat and hunting? Fuck off you hypocritical bitch.

me three

Wow now who's naive. You think everyone who's mentally ill has been diagnosed

i guess you cunts have emus and shit

>Only wanting to own five guns
>Not wanting to own more than 25

Baby steps nigga

>>Be
go be reddit somewhere else
preferably on reddit

Alright cunt, look at Switzerland. Literally the most peaceful country in Europe. You can buy a FUCKING MACHINE GUN there with a quick background check. Explain that.

>gets triggered by anti-gun post
>hurr durr europe is such cuck hahaha nanny state HARHARHAR DON'T TAKE MY GUNS DADDY WEEEEEHH

I do realize how irrational it is but I can't shake it. Almost like how some people realize fear of air travel is irrational but they still wont do it

They're a pest. They nest in roofs, sheds, and anywhere else they can get, which can be a fire hazard. They need to be shot around airports for obvious reasons. Then there is general culling for other species.

Are you going to actually refute my claim?

It's exactly as I said. I've got some pretty impressive judgement if I do say so myself.

New Zealand actually has pretty lenient gun laws

There is literally nothing wrong with gun control unless your country has a significant population of non-whites

You are a good little cuck, yes you are.

I can legally sleep with 1 ton of dynamite under my bed so thats why I do I don't need a reason

if there is a purpose then it's ok.
just dont be the weird kid who burn up the neighbour's dog to see what happens
error 404: burger brain not found

>not dreaming big

I felt the same way at one point. I even made an effort to keep my first gun loaded in an area where it wouldn't hurt anything just to get out of that mindset.

Stay safe, dynamitebro.

Seems you've changed your tune from only food and self-defense. Good.

>can't differenciate between gun license and carry license

Just stop writing.

Not hard but time consuming. Takes the better part of a year.
Print out the Individual Application for Chief Commissioner's Prohibited Weapons Approval and go chat up a pistol club. They should walk you through the process.

Storage inspection can happen anytime they want. They might have to call ahead, they might not.
They can also check you vehicle. One of the coaches at the range told me you have to lock the boot if you get out of the car before letting anything else happen or the cops can take your license and guns.

Banti

What a retardedly inaccurate understanding

A lot of people own guns they just don't say anything because they aren't owned legally. So when someone is outspoken about owning a gun some are shocked but the majority of people are normie liberal fags so I don't understand how you're so shocked tho

Look at switzerland. Virtually the most peaceful country on the planet. They have even less strict gun laws than the US. You can buy a machine gun there with just a quick background check, buying a machine gun in the US is nearly impossible. Explain that please.

whats fucked up is newzealand has more gun crime than aussie

>regulating my right to defend my own body
UNACCEPTABLE

US is 56% white. Are you gonna refute my completely irrelevant claim nigger?

im not a "life is sacred" fag, but i dont see the point in useless kill. that said, i dont care what other countries do with their guns

That's because Australia is literally the best gun control gets.

Again, Eurocucks still can't put up an actual argument. Just goes to show how much WWII made you guys into such pussies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Personally I'm more worried about one of my kids finding it and killing themselves, with the lack of gun culture and awareness here and the tabooness of the topic firearm education isn't really a thing. Parents don't even tell their kids they have guns.

>be me
>be in high school
>be home with autistic mates
>parents gone out
>going through cupboard cos board
> find really old leather case thing smells ancient as fuck
>open it to find antique shot gun completely engraved and shit and revolver which is beyond beautiful
>autistic mate grabs revolver points it at me
>pulls trigger going bang bang
> tfw I think I'm gonna die
> shit isn't loaded and no bullets to be found
> found out later dad had inherited them a week earlier and hid them there until he got gunsafe.
True story user, and desu it scares the living crap out of me to this day.

I'm not racist, so it doesn't actually matter to me. US could be 90% non white and I honestly wouldn't give two shits.

>Mostly white country

Yeah Australia would have low crime numbers no matter what kind of gun control they had.

>mfw Ireland didn't make the list
The fuck

What's it like to have evolved to survive bar fights

Americans don't survive fights?

If it was 1993 I'm sure it would

do armed cunts ever go plinking in open country like burgers do?

Meanwhile in Arizona
>walk into grocery store
>buy gun
>walk out

>the government needs to take our guns
>how are they gonna do that
>with guns

Really man? Give a single group of people all of our weapons and the exclusive right to use those weapons? What gives them the right to take my property in the first place? And what's stopping criminals from getting guns illegally? They are after all, criminals.

Completely missing the point you absolute fucking retard.

No cause muh rights try hards end up turning a drunken misunderstanding into a shootout

"They haven't gone away ya know"

this place is fucking shit

STRAYA? MOSTLY WHITE?

>Calls me a retard
>Still believes the nanny state will always be there to protect him and tuck him in at night

k

>There are people here right now who don't own guns
>There are people here right now who will never even know what its like to be gucci

Over here people are shocked to even hear you've fired a gun, let alone actually own one.

And all I've ever fired were shotguns for clay pigeon shooting and little .22 rifles

Pretty easy to get a shotgun over there, isn't it?

American and former bartender here. Bar fights in America often end up as shootings/stabbings/12 niggers jumping you. Almost every bar I worked at had a gun or a bat or crowbar behind the counter. The idea is the deterrent, not to actually hurt anyone because bloodshed is bad for business. One owner had a fucking meat hook.