PewDiePie just gave a shout out to Sargon lmao

3rd link in the tweet is Sargon's #PewDiePieDidNothingWrong video

Does this finally confirm he's our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewdie.tumblr
youtu.be/3XJoESX2oII
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know Sargon isn't necessarily our guy but Felix just linked Sargon's channel (while praising him) to 10 million people

Saigon is shit though. Who cares if he suddenly got exposure. I wish pewdiepew gave a shout to daily stormer or something.

I think this is the confirmation, Felix is literally and undeniably /ourguy/

>I wish pewdiepew gave a shout to the one site that would validate all criticisms against him.

Yeah lad you're a fucking idiot

Why not? Continue the joke running. What's the point of edgy humor if you are going to cry and apologize at the end.
I don't buy his bullsgit

>I wanted to show how much you can get away on this website. It was a social statement to let these brown people wave the sign.

What a bunch of garbage. He knew exactly what kind of reaction he is going to get.

Not an Argument

>Not an argument

Lad don't be so pretentious

Let's say, for a moment, that Felix's intention is to subtly redpill normies. He recently came under major scrutiny and relaized that, if he wanted to continue garner new viewers and pushing "edgy content," he would have to tone it down. Imagine if he suddenly came out as a nazi... He would gain new viewers that already believe in our ideology rather than convincing left leaning viewers to do the same.

If he did what you said he should do, it would be the end of a movement that could, potentially, normalize our ideology.

His intention is not to red pill anyone. He is just an edge lord enjoying the attention.
It's complete bullshit to play innocent now though. He should have continued with the schtick.
But no, he wants to do edgy humor and also doesn't want to lose his shekels.

He already has more than enough shekels to not give a fuck about shekels anymore.

And yet he Apologized after Disney dropped him.
Not after this video became controversial, which was almost immediately. Only after his shekels were threatened.

>Sargon of Cuckold
>our guy

You need to learn more.

He's dancing on the edge of a dagger when you're making jew jokes to normies.

He also just liked a tweet by and follow Stefan Molyneux, don't know if that indicative of anything but still

proofs?

big if true, the jon debacle snowballed from small interactions with sargoy and stefan

Check his Twitter, it's the most recent like

Sargon isn't our guy so why would this make PewDiePie our guy?

He's just liking and following anyone who made a video defending him. I doubt he actually knows anything about Molymeme

I started with him now i'm full nazi. First step is enough for a lot of people, and he can give that.

>have deals with youtube and disney
>do something incredibly fucking stupid
>youtube and disney deals go bye-bye as a result of stupid thing
>WAHHH ITS THE MEDIAS FAULT THAT I PAID POOR PEOPLE TO HOLD UP A SIGN SAYING DEATH TO ALL JEWS HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY FORESEEN DISNEY HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THAT

Fuck off stormfag

Sargon is /ourguy/

Is it just stragglers from (((TRS))) who are still posting these "dude fuck sargon lmao" memes?

I'm not exactly wild about the guy but (IMO), he's just like Milo in the sense that he sort of makes the normies more open-minded to "redpill"/reactionary/right-wing views in the Current Year®. A "useful idiot", if you wanna even say that.

somehow this post is still more acurate than the media.

He also followed Sam Hyde and MDE on Twitter a couple of weeks back.

pewdie.tumblr com/post/157160889655/just-to-clear-some-things-up

Sargon is a gatekeeper, not a gateopener

I know this is ironic but Sup Forums is legitimately blue pilled as fuck sometimes. Gamergate and the Trump campaign have had some negative side effects for board quality.

PDP taret audience is young kids and young kids nowadays are increasingly tired of PC nonsense.

>Sargon is a gatekeeper, not a gateopener
How so?

Nazism is a blue pill.

You ain't really the brightest bunch, aren't you?

nazism is a meme

He's more /ourguy/ than a lot of people right now.

They need to do a video together.

Anyone that doesn't want to gas a whole ethnicity and talk about them 24/7 isn't good enough apparently. Because there is no middle ground or non-authoritative views of right wing politics to some people in Sup Forums

jésus imagine the liberals screeching , it was already hillarious with jontron but if pewds got on sargon it will be abyssmal

The alliance could prove a useful weapon in this culture war. Red pills will be dropped like never before to those who need them most the blue pilled normies.

Sargon might not agree with everything we say, but hot damn is he one of the best voice of reason in this sea of trash.

He is a literal cuckold and an opportunist, he is a liability that needs to be exterminated.

Shouldn't you be starving Paco?

PewDiePie is the master of subtleness, an autist kraut like you can't understand undertones.

>didn't even saw is video
Fucking retarded slow dipshit.

Felix didn't care about disney/youtube shit. He even defended their decision of wether they want to have deals with him or not based on what happens on his show. He knows that free speech is not without consequences didn't care.

What he cared about was the blatant misrepresentation that the media does about him, that the washington post """""""""""""report"""""""""" was a joke, and that respectable media is turning into a clickbait festival.

>JonTron admits he browses here
>PewDiePie likely browses here
Who else do you think Sup Forums secretly influences?

Idiot. Do not make the best the enemy of the good.

Getting more people to view Sargon, redpills them somewhat at least. Consider it baby's first step.

This. Even if you don't always agree with what he says, he is a decent voice of reason in the current maelstrom of SJW madness. I'd agree with Sargon and Pewdipie and reason/logic before a stormweenie who just likes being edgy for the sake of it.

He has to hide his power level he can't just go full spergelord red pilling normies has to be done slowly and carefully.

Nah that's autistic as fuck. Going full 1488 and pushing stuff like that on normies would push them towards the left more.

>I wish pewdiepew gave a shout to daily stormer or something.

Why do stormfronters purposely try to sabatoge the white race and any movements to revers all the marxist shit that's been forced upon our nations? Do you people not understand how yelling about gassing kikes and niggers will repel normal people away form conservatism and into the open arms of liberal degeneracy and marxism?

>ain't

its never been about "conservatism". its about survival

Pewdie already has a fucking ton of money. I don't think he gives a shit about the Disney deal - maybe he cared about youtube and didn't think he'd lose that too. But I think the real purpose of the video was to cause another 'gamergate' type thing that redpills normies about how badly the media lies and covers shit up.

It's not that much of a stretch from watching what Pewdie said and then seeing what happens to him and what is said about him in the aftermath to figuring out pic related.

Whether you like him or hate him Sargon is an introductory red pill through showing normies that something they had long been thought to be 100% correct and moral(feminism) is actually a pile of steaming BS built on a bed of lies and propped up by media and academia.

Once a normie can accept one part of their worldview may be incorrect then the floodgates open and their mind opens for other redpill possibilities.

People like Carl of Swindon and Milo the AIDS vessel are essential to moving a left leaning society to the right.

It doesn't take much reading to find out that Naziism isn't a fucking meme. I'm not much for the 'death to all blacks' or any of that super white nationalist shit, but all you have to do is study the jews for a couple hours and there is only one conclusion: sooner or later it's going to be them or us.

>its about survival
No it fucking isn't to you.
If it was about survival you'd have no problem making alliances with those you find unpalatable, but are the clear lesser evil. You aren't even willing to come close to doing that.

youtu.be/3XJoESX2oII

Mgtow leader addresses the JQ

Trump and/or people close to Trump.

Imagine the traffic this could bring to Sargons channel too.

>Milo the AIDS vessel

who says you are the lesser evil?

But Sargon is a fag

And before people go 'but he tells people to stay away from the higher redpills' well so did others to looking at Sargon. None of us became redpilled all at once, it's a process of slowly breaking your preconceptions, too much and the barriers pile up and you shut down longer.

redpill me on the kikes please. or links or terms to search or something.

Pick, Cultural Marxism or a variant of liberalism... you choose neither.

Fine, at least your honest about your views. Mental as I think them to be.

Sargon is better than nothing. It's a great first step. And honestly fuck daily storm silliness. Stefan Molyneux style stuff with race realism is as far as anyone really needs to go. From there the dominoes fall into place. No need to go all out.

Jontron browsed Sup Forums long time ago
I remember posting on Sup Forums that I thought that he was an idiot, he replied quickly defending himself on first ferson, he deleted the post seconds after and a carbon copy of the post appeared but this time speaking in third person.

exactly. The key is that they allow new trains of thought and lines of questioning to be opened.

But he's /ourfag/

He's occasionally useful. Doesn't make him our guy.

I need phresh MDE please let this be the beginning of a new phase

he compared peddiepies treatment by the media to how trump is being treated, plus sargon is very anti sjw

not necessarily /ourguy/ but definitely a big help to turn big parts of the population against our enemies

don´t forget. first you win the culture war then you make the political changes that you want to see

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Sargon is cumming so hard

The only problem with Sargon is his characterization of belief in genetic differences as a moral rather than scientific issue.

His economic ideas are rather basic but so what? He is basically a libertarian who wants social safety nets so I can at least understand where he is coming from.

He's great on everything else.

>Sargon is /ourguy/

>literally called Cologne attacks a "feminist hoax to smear men that has nothing to do with Islamic migration.

Sargon and you can both fuck right off back to your sceptic cuckshed

If you actually watch his videos, they have almost no real content, just rambling and ranting.

He's useful for securing normie man power to push the Overton window though. Retardedly enough he doesn't realize that extremists will always beat the moderates, but that's a good thing.

Your just made because your mestizo ass will have no place in the new order.

Sargon is not even our guy. Stop this shit and just sit back as the more sane leftists finally kick the nuttier ones out of the helicopter.

Who cares as long as normies are getting red pilled it's a good thing.

It doesn't matter if he's /ourguy/ or not, even if he isn't a meme tier Nazi we're all fighting the same enemy

>It's not that much of a stretch from watching what Pewdie said and then seeing what happens to him and what is said about him in the aftermath to figuring out pic related.
Actually, user, it's a fucking huge stretch. So much of a stretch as to be a tinfoil conspiracy theory.

Which is more likely: that writers paid by the click made some easy money by fanning the flames of controversy, or that a sprawling media conspiracy gave enough of a fuck about a guy who plays video games poorly for children on youtube to try to assassinate his character?

A normal person in the west doesn't become a race realist overnight you autist, your stormfront autism is doing nothing but hurting the white race.

I don't think he ever, ever actually said that. I've watched his videos for a long time and I don't ever remember hearing him say anything of the sort.

You haven't been watching media long, have you? Comebine gamergate, how they've tried to assassinate trump's character, pewdie, some other shit..... suddenly you got a lot of people who's almonds start to bake.

civic nationalism is 1000 times worse than globalism

>Sargon is not even our guy.

What are you basing this on , your autism is that it ?

His whole channel is anti SJW of course he's our guy.

>It's a huge stretch.
It ain't though. The second he jokes about jews all his funds are cut.

>You haven't been watching media long, have you?
I'm 32 and I've been watching the news since I was 13.

>combine these disparate and questionably valid things I personally believe in
and you've got a groundless conspiracy theory that is 100% based in emotion.

Serious accusations require serious evidence.

t. Juden

Literally how

Because he's set up a fucking purity test that most of Sup Forums fails

Read history in general to understand how they got in a position of power, make your own conclusions and opinion.

>60%
I think I'm pale enough to avoid the gas chambers I just don't enjoy the LARPing fantasies of things that will never happen.

>But muh rise in nationalism
None of these are natsocs. Being conservative or anti-immigration doesn't mean you are going to get your Nuremberg rally 2.0.

Yeah, why would big corporate sponsors like Disney and Youtube want to protect their brand from accusations of antisemitism?

It is totally unprecedented for entertainers to lose money and jobs over poorly-received jokes.

It must be a conspiracy.

>dude ruin your reputation and blue pill more kids LMAO
>that fucking flag
Its always germany ALWAYS,

its a slow and controlled way to destroy anything good and legitimate. at least globalism will shock people out of complacency

Purity spiraling has been the cause of failure of many political movements in the past.

Sargon is mid tier at best

Hitler speeches are the top tier proof hes /OurGuy/ because Hitler spoke the truth

Jesus is pew die pie paying you fags to constantly advertise on here fuck off