History will repeat itself

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
youtube.com/watch?v=QztKQPV7wuo
youtube.com/watch?v=fzRy-H_HIF8
youtube.com/watch?v=T_RJ9d2scYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9n-fUv1ZDKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you strike him down, he'll come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

>Trump will be assassinated soon

That's going to start WW4!

XD

May the force be with you Leaf!

>6 people in the car

What the actual FUCK

Enjoy your v&

Jesus christ, reddit needs to fuck off.

>President Mike Pence
FAGS BTFO

yeah thats bizarre, i only ever remember 4

this time ted will follow in his father's footsteps

that's stupid

why make him a martyr if they can make him die completely discredited in some cell

What went through her mind when his brain splat back and she went to grab it?

Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871

Reddit owns this board, brother.

Can someone explain this meme please

Many of us have seen photos and videos of the event hundreds of times, and clearly don't remember a third row of seats.

Já Ísland
It's my greatest concern too, but it's differnt today. Better security than then.

But indeed there is a big risk that some brainwashed idiot or paid shit, will freista him self. I have had this in my mind since I understood who this great man is.

sooner or later god'll cut you down

not so related, but Skálmöld is coming here!
I Helvetti! They fucking kick ass blood
youtube.com/watch?v=QztKQPV7wuo
youtube.com/watch?v=fzRy-H_HIF8
youtube.com/watch?v=T_RJ9d2scYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9n-fUv1ZDKI

I haven't gotten a ticket yet, must do it today, prolly sold out as all their shit!

Sólstafnir too, kickass.

>Það Sjóar
Það Sjóar
>Það Sjóar

Burgers have a long history of gassing their leaders, last one was reagan, that loon that watched that movie Taxi Driver?

Got it in his head that he would shoot Reagan. He survived though. So alien to us

We want to gas ALL our politicians, all of us. But we don't go around shooting the fuuging King!

how?
that means the Texas Gov or the wife were driving the car.
That doesn't make any sense.

kb +n
Það snjóar
>Það snjóar
Það snjóar

not right now though

Fuck out of here normalfags