What's the least cucked place in Denmark with the least amount of niggers and muslims that is close to a big city and...

What's the least cucked place in Denmark with the least amount of niggers and muslims that is close to a big city and good schools? Somewhere you can raise children. Preferably on Sjaelland.

Have a lot of spending money for a house, around 10 million krone. Would prefer to spend half of that.

Fuck off, we're full

I'm married to a Dane. Coming over soon.

What do you mean by "big" city?

Perhaps somewhere close to Slagelse or Soro, Soro is a really nice little town and Slagelse is like a medium sized town, i think both areas are faily kebab free

You again. Sjælland is basically fucked, unless you can afford the coastal north. Do you have at least 550k pounds?

Go to...

Lol-land

100% white. 100% redneck 100% unemployed

There are plenty of relatively cheap houses and apartments in North-Sjælland, just avoid Helsingor, Nivå and Kokkedal.

We have around 10 million krone, multiply by 0.11 to get the equivalent in pounds.

By a big city, I mean something that has good infrastructure like trains and an airport.

Well most towns have a trainstation but if you want to live in a city with an airport i think youll be hardpressed to find any, you will have to drive to Copenhagen airport.

Surely your danish wife has an idea of where it would be good to live no?

>Surely your danish wife has an idea of where it would be good to live no?
Of course, she has mentioned places, but she is fine with anywhere that isn't in a big city. While she doesn't want to around blacks and muslims either, I'm more concerned about that as I've lived around them before. And I know nobody knows more about which places are the most infested with non-whites than you faggots on here, hence the thread.

>not living in glorious Jutland

I have only been to Sjælland 3 times so im not exactly an expert, I was there for a couple of weeks recently and was surprised by how few sandniggers there were, perhaps it was due to the cold weather though. Just find a nice place that isnt too cheap and you will be fine dude

The northern suburbs of Copenhagen are great, all rich people.
You should be able to find something with 10 million DKK.
It's close to the city, and airport.

Even the most cucked part of D*nmark is not even half as cucked as most places in Bongistan, so finding a good city wouldn't be that hard.

I wouldn't settle down in the red areas if you can avoid it. There's plenty of good neighborhoods, but schools in the areas can generally be shitty.

Charlottenlund was one place under consideration, but I'd rather be more in the countryside. One thing I really love about Sjjaeland is how close the sea or large bodies of water are from basically any point.

what's wrong with here cunt, you letting her cuck you by going to her homeland, disgusting, I guess the female viking myth is true, your being taking away like some damsel in distress, pathetic, don't you remember the 6 million dead east anglians, gassed in Scandinavian saunas, or the infamous Northumbrian pie famine, many a York and Georgie died in those bleak months, I hope you can sleep with yourself at night

Kek.
Many reasons mate. One in particular is the houses that you can buy here are like closets compared to Denmark. Denmark is generally a higher trust society with greater social capital than the UK.
I can't wait to leave the UK desu.

>I can't wait to leave the UK desu.
well...
I never...

I am planning on moving to Odense for SDU.
How infected is that town, and Fyn in general?
Does it have no-go zones?

I'm pretty sure the UK and Denmark both have upsides and downsides.

>5 mil kronor to spend
Haven't really checked myself, but maybe Charlottenlund if there's something around 5 mil (it's expensive as fuck). That town might be one of the best overall.

>wanting to go to Funen

REEE fuck off my little island! But in all honesty, there are pakis everywhere in Denmark. You'll be more likely to find them in big cities and in the cheaper areas.

FYN ER FIN.

There's plenty of small towns spread around northern Zealand, all pretty comfy.

>there are pakis everywhere in Denmark
Why the fuck can't they just piss off to France.

And trust me, Denmark has a much better quality of life than here. This place has too many people and house prices are rediculous. I don't have an issue with the higher taxes personally.

I've seen some houses up there, big ones with 5 or 6 bedrooms, with their own beaches, for 4 - 5 million krone. Crazy.
Nothing like that in the UK.

These areas are very nice and you should be able to get a nice house for your budget, North-Sjælland is the best place in Denmark
T. Humlebækfag

I'm going to save that.