Is ASMR degenerate?

I use these to help me fall asleep. Do you?
Btw this one is political:

youtu.be/WtQrZh1lKs0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxt59YxNTtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uKGqrDDWhCw
youtube.com/watch?v=whtWR8j2Kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=0CwxN5mx7l4
youtu.be/nhS-JpEVTgE
youtube.com/watch?v=qSL1KcBUAt8
youtu.be/bcBL96vEmfk
youtube.com/watch?v=yrDJhY3TNn4
youtube.com/watch?v=SSctqjzFjJ8
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2fyuzp2o7#/watch?v=eS0jVsp6Hm8
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8u6y2PgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=E5xxd5gbzPI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RuAXYvNh4Rc
youtu.be/EcvktAyZaJA
youtube.com/watch?v=nQCPfe_ETh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this semon demon?

click on the video and go to her channel you massive fucking idiot

I get it from watching Review Brah and /ourguy Serpentza. They're redpillers. So it depends I guess. Most of it is probably harlotry yeah.

It's not "degenerate" per se, but it's very fucking boring.

One thing I don't get is how if you are watching it to fall asleep and you are supposed to wear headphones to get binaural audio or whatever are you gonna fall asleep with them on?

Nice to see she's being posted. I can barely understand a thing she says, but she's nice to look at/listen to.

No.

I have done this several times

Well, yes. Or just take them off when you feel like almost slleping.

Shit creeps me out so bad. Fucking disgusting listening to all the saliva and breathing. It's like having someone WAY too close to your ear.

ASMR is high tier faggotry.

Yes

It's self hyponosis basically.

You have to have a nigger-tier brain for it to work.

So yes. It is degenerate.

Oh now that was absolute shit from 2 seconds in.

people with huge mouths creep me out

I love these

t. angry no tingle cucks

boring and stupid, especially the roleplaying shit, but whatever floats your boat

I think it's gay if you 'try' to trigger it. All it is is you're liddle goo-goo gaa-gaa- mommy calming system that exists in your brain to reward you for being a good boy. It isn't either good or bad. It's just a reaction.

I would make the case that there's a slight erotic undertone to it. It's almost as if a slight dose is prescribed to the listener for soothing purposes. With that being said, a woman indirectly whispering into the ears of her audience while emphasizing certain texture sounds is pretty odd.

t. insusceptible to hypnotic suggestion you mean.

And yes. I do believe I am better than people who are. I think people who are susceptible to hypnotic suggestion are garbage.

Not enjoying sexy polish women whispering in your ear seems more like the road to faggotry to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxt59YxNTtQ

I guess so?

youtube.com/watch?v=uKGqrDDWhCw

This shit gets me every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=whtWR8j2Kb0

youtube.com/watch?v=0CwxN5mx7l4

It's not degenerate at all, it only gets degenerate when some random sluts whore themselves to the camera while doing ''''''ASMR'''''.

Ever since ASMR got popular many girls went on to do it just because of the easy views and subscribers they get by whoring themselves to the camera.

So what I mean is, as long as you avoid these videos that are pretty obvious, t b h, you're golden.

Shit is relaxing as fuck.

what the fuck is ASMR? It's just retards whispering into a mic so you can hear that sound of dry tongue sticking to the roof of their mouth.

Any fans of Mausblau in the house?

youtu.be/nhS-JpEVTgE

youtube.com/watch?v=qSL1KcBUAt8

She is a clear 8/10

I use it sleep, don't really see how its degenerate

Yeah, I just wear earbuds, and i wake up with them on the floor not even remembering taking them off

This is my autism perhaps but I would find that too uncomfortable to sleep. Also, I usually sleep with earplugs in. Sounds weird, but I wish they made a "loud" ASMR for people who fall asleep with earplugs on. I live in a noisy city and can't sleep well without them.

What am I looking at?

She looks like Michael Jackson, post the weird rhinoplasties.

youtu.be/bcBL96vEmfk
Only acceptable ass-mar

ASMR is not degenerate, it's just a weird thing.

The fact that enabled a lot of whores to be on YouTube doing "something good" while showing boobs and getting money from turbovirgin m'lady subscribers, well... that's another story.

I use it from time to time but no videos to watch, i usually make an audio rip and let it play by earbuds.

So i can actually do something useful instead of watching a wench doing noises.

(((SoftAnnaPL)))

puddingwhispers makes me happy :3
>he will never cuddle you and tell you about his day while stroking your hair for 45 minutes

Is ASMR just chicks giving out intimate social interaction?

I didn't know about this until this thread and now I think I'm gonna kill myself I'm so alone haha :)

youtube.com/watch?v=yrDJhY3TNn4

Yeah, it's literally prostitution without sex. Which makes it more disgusting than the lowliest street hooker, and more shameful, too. If you thought gamer girl streamers showing cleavage for shekels was the new cam girling, the smarter ones got on the ASMR wagon when they realized whispering some nonsense while rustling papers fills their videos with adoring (read: obsessive) messages from fuckless autists.

The entire ASMR thing has been hijacked by attentionwhores and is not supposed to be like this, AT ALL

Here is real ASMR which is not autistic levels of creepiness youtube.com/watch?v=SSctqjzFjJ8

t. a guy who remembers when ASMR was *just* discovered during like 2008-09 and how it suddenly got hijacked by females who realized that they can farm ego points from autistic orbiters commenting on their videos

>prostitution without sex

The worst kind of prostitution

ASMR is a meme and you're unironically retarded if you watch any of these videos

Not politics either

Fuck off slide threads

If it helps you, that's great, you don't need to seek Sup Forums's approval. I personnally enjoy it to simply relax from time to time.

>Crinkling paper next to a microphone is like prostitution

wat

Watch the barber video

Lay back

Relax

Stop trying to scan your body for effects, just immerse yourself and relax

If you're still not feeling a tingling sensation in your head, you might be literally autistic

I mostly watch sound sculptures stuff where they just play with objects and build shit peacefully. Everything else is too forced, too deliberate. The whole thing for me is that it has to arise naturally, it has to be incidental.
Before this became a thing I used to search for people typing on keyboards and reading books. Its gone to hell since then.

Wait....

So am I the ONLY one who wants to kick the shit out of these whispering idiots?

It leggit pisses me off.

I don't know why.

How can anyone enjoy this?

Low IQ faggots enjoy this.

There's the Jewish chick asmrglow from Israel. Her videos are so sexual it's degenerate.

She wants white boys to jack it to her instead of going out and getting girlfriends.

It's all part of (((their))) scheme.

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2fyuzp2o7#/watch?v=eS0jVsp6Hm8

Lol

>I use these to help me fall asleep. Do you?
are you me?

I think it probably is degenerate. I use it to relax my mind, to fall asleep. I think it is compensating for a lack of a loving gf relationship and intimacy, and thus lowering my drive to acquire said relationship. Generally I see this as a negative, which makes me less likely to be assertive and proactive, but could arguably be helping me from settling on a lower quality relationship out of desperation.

At the end of the day, I think it's just my own weakness and my fear of being alone and my fear of being rejected, that leads me to this vice.

I need to kick it soon, and get back to the gym.

I don't understand this shit. I already have a hard enough time trying to sleep when my wife is whispering to me or touching me at night/in the early morning. No way I could sleep with this on.

Much of ASMR is degenerate unfortunately

>Ywn live to make ASMR great again

I just looked at this bitch's stuff, it gives me the creeps. Those noises...I hate it.

I have masturbated to her videos
Am I degenerate?

Any foot related asmr or lesbian backscratching? I'm asking for research purposes of course.

I watched my first asmr video yesterday oddly enough.

It was ASMR darling and the whispers and clicking and the tingles all reminded me of the dopamine rush of when you first meet someone.

While I was watching that video I seriously considered deleting my wife and marrying a body pillow with an iPad streaming asmr videos

we've all been degenerate, user.

The first step of virtue is self-awareness.

Know thyself, and thy weaknesses. What makes you weak? What are your vulnerabilities and failings?

The next step is fixing yourself. Self-improvement is the greatest act of virtue.

Sort your life out man.

I've fallen asleep to this video on a regular basis for like two years

youtube.com/watch?v=0K8u6y2PgpU

It's pretty much the only video I enjoy anymore. Most of the ASMR channels I've subbed to are now dead or are just fap fuel

youtube.com/watch?v=E5xxd5gbzPI

The attention whores and beta cuck orbiters ruined it. If you can find videos that aren't creepy, it'll relax your muscles and put your mind at ease. I tried listening to a few attention whores, but the creepiness of it overrode the asmr, ruined the effect.

Looks Mizrahi, though. So probably not in on ((their)) scheme.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RuAXYvNh4Rc

Asleep in minutes

It appears to be a grill

Who is this semon demon?

Most ASMR girls are or were camwhores.
I guess some people like to ear whispers and weird sounds, but I think is strange.

One of my favorites. Event planning with slaves.
youtu.be/EcvktAyZaJA

Get some cozyphones.

Many anons explained it well, women ruins everything for attention

To the haters : you feel it or not. I can understand why you would fin this stupid if you felt nothing from ASMR videos, but for me, and I believe it is the same for many people, the feeling may get very intimate and relaxing.
Sexuality and libido have nothing to do with it, on the contrary, they excite you instead of relaxing you.
If you don't feel anything, maybe you just haven't found what does it for you. It depends on people.

I've knew this sensation since I was a kid, I would feel it sometimes when a stranger would call me by my name (like someone who is reading it from a list). I had no idea what this was but it was very relaxing

youtube.com/watch?v=nQCPfe_ETh4

it's not really about the sounds themselves, it's the weird feeling you get. i haven't listened to ASMR except for like a few times out of curiosity tho

Tony Ravioli is the best ASMRtist. I can't wait to POZ his NEG hole.

NOBODY SHOULD LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE: The Post

There are different kinds of ASMR triggers, visual, audial, etc. Some whispering gets to me, I don't like certain mouth sounds. Some people hate whispering all together. I found ASMR because when I watched videos of people getting massages, I felt like I was getting the massage as well, like a sympathetic reaction.

I like tapping, scratching, brushing, writing, shaving cream sounds, etc. It's basically white noise that's a little more immersive.

I like Solfrid ASMR because she is so rediculous

Once I accidentally fell asleep listening Dvar and woke up with it. No problem with headphones.

Aww Tony Bomboni is the cutest little faggot. EmpheralRift is good for some manly ASMR though, with a little bit of ARG thrown in for fun. He's creative. I like his watermelon tapping video.

ASMR make my asshole cringe, with that being said the girl is a hottie

Yeh it does seem to have gone that way in the past year or so.

I like the ones where people are just softly talking about stuff or flicking through a magazine or making something like doing 'crafty' things or whatever.

But the 'mouth sounds' shit makes me want to fucking die.

Tony Bomboni deserves a gas chamber. Ephermal Rift is a genius. Genuine ASMR without the faggotry and attention whoring, he's also pretty unique in his ideas.