Cucked?

Cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-debts-are-widely-held-on-wall-street-creating-new-potential-conflicts-1483637414
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not to mention (((Trump))) borrowed 20mil from fucking Putin to run his campaign.

>tfw "cuck" will never be filtered to "NTR" like it should be

Fake news.

>briefly worked for Soros

But probably long enough to know intel that can be useful.

TRUMP WTF

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, YOU WERE SUPPORT TO DESTROY THE JEWS!! NOT JOIN THEM!!

>3 dimentional chess

Kek. You aren't very bright

No

We got cucked, senpai.

g o y i m
o
y
i
m

>we

no you live and breath the cuck, Trump simply hires those with most experience. Those with most experience and probably best credentials get scalped by the highest paying biggest employers. Etc.

My digits say otherwise, Ahmed al BlueCrew.

This.

Also checked

You think that briefly working for soros is the same as being soros?

He didn't work at open society

Bannon worked for GS too. Not always a bad guy

>hiering the people with the most experiance.

KEK. Mnuchin helped crash the economy. The state needed to bail out his company. He also wants Betsy Devos to lead state schools. She has no previous experiance in any kind of education and only got the possition because she gave Trump money.

Leave the thinking to adults, kid.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Fools.

You'd know all about getting cucked, wouldn't you Sven?

Her lack of experience is kind of the whole point.

Sadly, yes. But now you do too.

You just contradicted yourself, retard.

Rick Perry is a board member of DAPL which trump is personally invested in.

Draining the swamp amirite?

How so? We elected Trump due to his lack of government experience.

Why is it always Goldman Sachs? I'm sure Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and JPMorgan are full of globalist pencil pushers too, but the politicians always go for GS.

>being this retarded

The DOE is mostly about nuclear weapons, not oil. You'd be hard pressed to find a Republican against DAPL period.

Obviously, but let's not forget that Trump owes over 200 million to wall-street and took millions of dollars from the during the campaign.

If anyone still think that Trump is anti-establishment and "crusader" for the working class, you're simply stupid.

This

>has a feminist government
>presents 0 arguments
And yet you have the gall to call anyone else a retard

I know. Dumb-ass Republicans don't understand it.. because they're not the brightest people on the planet. Trump will be a total bitch to his donors, and his cabinet picks prove that.

Obviously you responded to the wrong person, but I'm just letting you know that you are a fucking moron if you voted from Trump for his lack of experience.

Your point exactly?

Obvious corruption is obvious.

>too stupid to understand/read any of the arguments presented
>implying a retarded government makes me retarded

I'm guessing you concidered yourself a retard under Obama then? No? Exacly. As I said, just leave the thinking to us Mohammed.

Ah yes because Rick Perry likes oil pipelines he was put in charge of handing nuclear material. Fucking moron.

You haven't presented a real argument.

Hint: "being this retarded" isn't an argument

>any of the arguments presented
Where?
All I see is autistic screeching, mate.

Read this you illiterate morons

You guys are legitimately mentally retarded. Do you know what an argument is? Go read the previous comments.

Already said that working for GS doesn't make you a bad guy. Steve Bannon worked there too.

As far as wall street money, I find that hard to believe. Hillary Clinton received inordinate amounts of money from them. Trump was running on financial deregulation during the primaries, prior to bug campaign contributions.

Is screeching at eachother with impotent rage all that is ever done on this board?

Trump is a pretty good president, he takes from the poor and gives to the rich, as is only proper.

Hi jew
>trump is so good, he steals from the predominantly white middle class and gives to the almost fully jewish rich class.

Why weren't your family gassed in the holocaust?

Go read Trump's file on opensecrets.com. They track money in politics. Trump has taken a shit ton of money from special interests. Not as much as Hillary, but I'm not defending her.

As for the money he owes. It's a fact. Read this if you're in doubt.
wsj.com/articles/trump-debts-are-widely-held-on-wall-street-creating-new-potential-conflicts-1483637414

Oh, by the way. I was wrong. He owes over a billion dollars.

Good luck finding qualified people that haven't in the past. God damn the shills are desperate.

>looks at flag

A fucking achmed

I can't read that whole article on my phone so I'll have to take your word for it.

I just find it hard to believe he was going to run as a Republican and make a serious stand for government regulations only to later cuck out to donors.

>inb4 anything bad about Trump is fake news

You are worse than people adoring Stalin and other USSR cult of personalities

Not to mention (((you))) are farming (((you)))s

New thread felow autists.

inb4 jewish deep state vs jewish govt civil war

Steve Mnuchin also tried to foreclose on a 90 year old woman for underpaying her bill by a few cents.

He's a kike in the truest sense of the word.

Take a serious stand for government regulations?
Trump repeated on the campaign trail that he we're going to cut regulations and taxes "tremendously".

Digits have spoken. Trump supporters are jewish supporters.

Why, greetings there, little foal. The reason my family was not gassed was because they were the descendants of several rather amicable WW1 veterans that enjoyed good Hitler's favor and served him well in finding those in hiding.

Please, make sure to burn into your memory an image of me stealing your candy when you were but a babe, for I must go now and take a bath in money while sipping upon a martini and giving a light-hearted chuckle at the misfortune of the downtrodden.

Remember: If you have no bread, just eat cake.

>Briefly

He also has a hot ass fiance and produced Batman movies but I need to know more about his role and why he left Soros.

Of course, did you watch the joint press conference with Bibi? Trump is the ultimate shabbos goy.

I worded that poorly. I meant he wasn't going to support something like Dodd Frank from the beginning.

Sadly, Trumbots have become like Hillbots.
>Robert Byrd isn't kkk anymore
>Steven Munchin isn't working for Goldman Sachs anymore

VERY FAKE NEWS

Correct me if I'm wrong but Byrd never left the KKK. In any case they've been irrelevant for decades.

>Americans are so in denial that they believe this.

Face it, Trump is a good goyim for Master Jew.

That's why people in Stormfront didn't support him.

Are all these "wahh trump isn't perfect" people shills or just idiots.

He could atleast not be a jewish puppet. But I guess you're alright with that, Juden

Sure thing retard. There are conservative colleges around the country with lots of deans that have experince. She got hired thanks to her donor cash. You really have to be a fucking sheep to not see this.

What's so surprising? America take pride of defeating the Nazis and is the home country of blacked propaganda and white genocide.

Of course they support Judaism everywhere

Fake news.
Everybody knows Russia doesn't have that amount of money.

Trump also just said to Israel they could expand settlements even though the EU took economic actions to get them to stop.

Anyone else here started to regret voting for drumpf? This really isn't what I expected to happen.

Is better for you though.

You (As Europe) need to stop being a lap dog for America, is time for awakening your people, the more things the Trump administration disagree with EU the better

Sage

Source?

So now he knows about your little secrets there too, Sweden.

Start digging bomb shelters.

It doesn't matter which agency he's in charge of, moron, it's still corruption.

Sauce on that you fucking goat fucker

Which candidate should people have voted for instead?