Will nogs ever realize that they need us and we don't need them?

Will nogs ever realize that they need us and we don't need them?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyfk55_WFuk
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=CmakXDR2Uwk
vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6AiT60k2E94
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will goys ever realize that they need us and we don't need them?

Will whites and jews alike learn that they are JUST albino descendents. Albinism, being a disease. Your skin, being deficient. You are are not supreme in my eyes. You are the real subhumans, lepers.

And you will drown in your sins.

Do the wolves care that they need the deer but the deer don't need them?

They will look at whites as people to be taken from until the last white person is dead and gone.

God dont like Ugly albino. Your soul, its been depleted.

Will white pigs ever realize that they need Asians but we don't need them?

But that's wrong you fucking moron.
We are not parasites feeding off of you, it's the other way around.

WE
WUZ

CREATED

BY

Y
A
K
U
B

will racists ever realize that they need us and we don't need them?

But we dont

this guy again

A jew saves the day again...
Just kidding. But the burn is deep.

no you fucking imbecile people got white because of evolution, not some fucking gene defect.

Your people will never get to shit in the street. They will be visited by a worse fate. Non-existance. Albino genetics btfo by dominant ones. Nature wants White Genocide. It demands it. An albino is born once in every 20,000. We will head back to that ratio. You will never be extinct. We will always make you. We just dont want you anymore, and theres no where left to run or hide albino. Without the caste system, without borders, you are done for mutant. The hate you poured into the world will be your own undoing. No ones gonna help you now. Betrayal can never be forgiven.

Niggers are looked at as the most inferior race by every other race on earth...telling isn't it?

more like mutation moron. How is it evolution if black and borwn popl are still alive. Youre nothing but an albino and super fucking ashamed of it.

Cowardly pathetic leper "race"

Quit falling for the jew tricks.

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

you're the parasites though

once upon a time in Africa.

You worked on the destruction of Roman empire and every kingdom that ever existed in Europe. What would we need you for? Usury, parasiting, white genocide?

Once upon a time in India

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyfk55_WFuk

Well whatever is attached to that albino gene that gives us the will and intelligence to btfo of literally every other color of people seems to be working for SOCIETY IN GENERAL.

Goddamn.

Your sins albino, they have caught up to you.

#WhiteGenocideWorldWide

whites aren't albinos you stupid subhuman

What? I honestly don't care if they "need" us. I want them to stay the fuck away.

This pic says enough about the truth about forced "diversity"

Also reminder, you are posting from Israel, the land that belonged to Palestine, but were generously given to you by whites. Be thankfull you little piece of shit, without us you wuld be a nation without land still roaming around like gypsies, parasiting on western culture.

Didnt work out for your parents marraiges leper. Too bad the color of your skin didnt count where it mattered.

Doesnt change the fact your people are super scared and ashamed of the truth. Fucking cowardly ass bitches. BITCHES. fucking weak ass lepers. Diseased and failed genetics.

This is what "muh supremacy" looks like.

you're not white, you're a slav?

Projecting again?

You guys were encysted in your ghettos up until the middle of the 1800's while European society was flourishing. You cause far more damage to us than benefits.

Even at this late date, Israel still depends upon the largesse of the goyim, it's almost as though your a bunch of precocious children that are unable to leave their parent basement.

Yeah they are are deeply fucking ashamed of it. Coward people. Asians too. And arabs as well. Youre just albino and ashamed of it. Race doesnt exist.

>when will rats living in the sewer understand they need us

This.

You must be trolling because your country lives off of foreign aid from white countries and couldn't have even been founded without whites.

Too bad yours couldn't stop slavery. It took an albino to let yuh people go. You should go back to Africa, Shabazz.

it was just a prank bro

You are the real subhuman leper. An abomination.

Last 2 min, crush your life. You dont exist white man. Youre just an albino and ashamed of it like the cowardly weak leper you are, mutant.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

>skipped biology classes in high school

Will Asians stop stealing white inventions?

Doesnt matter, my parents are doctors and happily married. Your mother was a harlet and ruined your pathetic waste of a life when she sat you down as a child and let you know, she was going to break you family up over cock from some other man. What a fucking slut, youre mother. How will yo ever recover from that. You cant bitch. You are broken like your home.

>caring about nigger opinion
0/10

>How is it evolution if black and borwn popl are still alive.
haha you can't really be that fucking retarded can you? Never mind your spelling, but you clearly don't understand evolution at all.

Cowardly leper. cant even name the countries surrounding geermany.

Go molest your dog cletus, Ya lonely bitch.

>Slavs are not white meme

at least drop a link to somewhat pic related you absolute nigger youtube.com/watch?v=CmakXDR2Uwk

There are over ten times as many Whites with 130+IQ than jews, there are more Whites with 130+ IQ than there are jews in the world, Whites have produced nearly all advancements. jews aren't needed, at all, jews having never existed would be a benefit.

lol, nah, I have to go to work to support the welfare state. I'm assuming you're a brown person, so since you'll be sitting around all day how about you do some reading on evolution? I just hope you'll have time to do that between picking up welfare checks.

Bahahahaha, you mean ya mum's weave master degree and ya dad's ebt doctorate. The high point of ya dad's career was him sellin mixtapes out the back of his trunk, rapping about selling crack.

Whites and jews are so convinced they are something special. They are just deficient and super fucking ashamed of it. Ring the shame bell for these bozo cowards. Stuck in the fucking matrix.

It's sad that blacks have to make up bullshit because they don't want to accept that they have never created anything. It's obvious to every other race that blacks are dumber, but nobody says anything because they don't want to be mean. WE WUZ KANGZ is just an escape for blacks who don't want to face the harsh reality that their race is inferior to all other races.

My mother makes more than your whole family combined. My mother is a neurosurgeon. Youre mother was a harlet who filed for divorce.

Fuck off cletus. Youre a fucking albino and ashamed of it. A cowardly bitch.

Im not black but ofc the weak ass white man will go out of his way to show his fear of the alpha male.

they know.. but they also know the day they admit it is the day we throw them away.

oh, so you still live off mommy? that either means you're a loser or underage. reported.
MODS!!!!!

Ayy

Hard reality that your race doesnt exist lol. No matter what you say, I win either way. Even If I am wrong, even if. White genocide world wide is still coming for you leper. And theres nothing you can do about it. Nothing. Recessive genetics btfo.

Im smiling at the future. Im only here to gloat and kick sand in your face as I step on your swastika sand castles here in your safe space.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET TO WORK AND STOP USING USA TAX DOLLARS TO SHITPOST.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ahaha what a fucking pussy cletus. Go fuck your dog you pathetic sad lonely motherfucker. I am non white btw, and I have a six pack now from fucking the brains out of my hottie white gf. lmao!

Will ugly mulattos ever stop pretending to be black?

kill yourself shill

white ppl amirite or what.

>How is it evolution if black and borwn popl are still alive.

They stayed behind in Africa.

The ones who left Africa for Europe and Asia obviously underwent thousands of years of selection processes in a vastly different environments that required many changes to survive and thrive in.

Stop forcing the ShareBlue pigeon meme.

>You worked on the destruction of Roman empire
That was Germanic snowniggers

I do this for fun. no one has to pay me. Come here and beat the absolute fuick of you beta nobodies. Tear your worlds asunder. Shine the light of the truth in your fearful eyes. Watch you cower, watch you squirm. This is your end times albino. Its just not your world to covet anymore leper.

Sure thing buddy

Yeah too bad they are fucking ashamed to admit, they came out of a fucking disease. They didnt leave, they were exiled. Cuz they were fucking useless. They couldnt hunt and were a drain on resources.

vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html

It's the other way around and you will realize it when the real Shoah is coming

Weavemaster, weavefaster. You nigger autist, sperging out hard. You're probably one of these half albino pretend niggers i hear about, pic related

moron and coward

Ok nigger

>t. blood sucking parasite
Nobody needs usury.

Yopu are a fucking parasite that deserved to be gassed and flushed down the toilet.

>They couldn't provide for themselves and were a drain on resources
Sounds like niggers to me. Fuck off with your delusions

But white genocide is real you guys! Stfu leper. Go extinct. Without the caste system nothing will protect. You are done for. Your own ppl will kill you for us, and enjoy putting you down neo nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AiT60k2E94

He's probably some super lightskinned mulatto desperate for validation from actual blacks.

Deer do need predators though. Otherwise they overpopulate and destroy their own habitat, making it unlivable to the point where they slowly starve to death.

Really makes you almonds.

Its just not your world to covet anymore albino.

Both his parents are black, friendo.

they knew it before, they were offered a free trip back to liberia... and stayed.

>being this delusional and envious

Thanks for revealing yourself as Antifa, faggot. Come to that nationalist rally in Kentucky so I can rape you to death infront of your druggie friends.

Tell me how accurate my read is:
You're socially maladjusted. You hung out with your grandparents too much as a kid because none of the other black kids wanted to be friends with you. They filled your head up with all sorts of quasi black supremacist nonsense which you're still obsessed with today.

aww poor broken home billy. This pathetic loser molests his dog because no girls take his non confident creepy weirdo ass.

Nope. youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

>implying

Sounds about right, but add the dysfunctional white mother. This kid's either a white kid LARPing, an insecure mulatto, or some Mexispic whose mad that his friends are going to get deported.

Stfu hilly billy, why the fuck would anyone with over 50 iq ever come to your pos useleess cousinfucktown in the middle of bumfuck nothingsville. Drink yourself to death you pathetic fucking hills have eyes motherfucking leper.

I wouldn't know what a broken home is like, i'm not a "contemporary urban youth" seech as yourself. I'll give you credit though, your shitposting is leaftier.

I agree that muslims are the actual reason Europe was poor during the middle ages, but the actual fall of Rome had nothing to do with jews. As a matter of fact, it was the muslim conquest that empowered the jews, as they worked as double agents for the Moors and Ottoman Turks.

>Confirmed Indian beta street shitter
POO

Descendants of sex slaves. youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

Wrong on all counts, Im not even black. But blacks are the master race. Rest of the world comes from albinism, a disease. A black man and woman, alone with 50,000 years could make everything you see today. No other ethnicity can do that.

t. Indian beta cuck who got rejected by a white girl

Whites ppl divorce rate is 50%. Pathetic. Your women are harlots. Should have given them based Islam.

Pajeet get off Sup Forums before your dad comes back from his taxi shift.

Damnit jew