WEW LADS

WEW LADS

IT'S HAPPENING!

twitter.com/AP/status/832608704855937024

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/AP/status/832608704855937024
rt.com/usa/377719-trump-troops-immigrants-draft/
youtu.be/FPp4qb-phrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO WAY

>considers

WEW
E
W

HOW CAN ONE MAN KEEP WINNING THIS MUCH????

Why hasnt Sup Forums still joined the national guard yet?
Explain yourself Burgeranons

I love this timeline.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>considers

Let me know when he actually does it.

Right wing death squads?

>civil war
wouldn't it just be a regular war if we're not fighting legal american citizens?

>as many as

> """considering"""

fake news.

It would be more of an insurgency

YEEEEEEEEEEES!

OY VEY IM GONNA LOSE ALL MY CHEAP LABOUR WHAT AM I GOING TO DO

ITS ANNUDA SHOAH

WHAT A HOLOCAUST

The Gestapo is back bois

>considers

Tendies.....Floor

Not lying, I'll be honest tho, that literally just happened, irl.

*Shaking now*

You mthr fkrs on here are the best entertainment in decades.
I cancelled my cable, smashed all the hollytwat movie DVDs I had, and kept internet service just so I could watch all you fucking idiots get the fuck beat out of you, get hot sprayed in the face and go to jail on a daily basis.
The big season ending episode will be when civil war finally breaks out and the Trump Leviathan fucks all of you demobitch ass hats into crypts under tombstones.
The bad news though, is that it will be over in less then a week because you faggots couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag and there really isn't any entertainment value in watching front end loaders scraping bodies up into dump trucks and hauling them off to the rubbish pile to be disposed of.

Praise kek

They're saying legal citizens will fight you for trying to deport an army of 11,000,000 illegal colonizers and criminals. Because they're insane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>sources say
He should though.

ITS HAPPENING

ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

WEEEEW

Trump needs to cool down

ITS

FUCKING

REAL

Fake news.

>I tell you, 100000 is not enough. Terrible, horrible deal. I will get 1 million, 1 million, of our nations top soldiers, top of the line I'll tell you, to get rid of these bad dudes. It will be magnificent, terrific.

Fucking do it, stop considering

what manga is this

THEY
GOTTA
GO
BACK

>considers

>draft memo
>draft memo
>draft memo
>draft memo
>draft memo

F A K E N E W S

The absolute madman do it again. Ple clone him ans give it us to rule over the frenchfrogs

brb, reenlisting

BAD HOMBRES BTFO

4 bordering state to sweep up the illegals, get them back home before the wall goes up.

Umareru Kachi. If you like darker main characters, this manga will be a good read for you.

Free rides over, beaners.

We won't ever stop winning

Because National Guard, for some reason, gets deployed overseas to fight for Israel.

spbp

FAKE NEWS

Nice

apnews.com/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Death Note

Yakonw, veterans having a hard time finding work returning from war could be repurposed into an illegal alien force... with DeVos connect, they can use Blackwater training to create a privatized deportation squad...
I'm not sure how the constitution allows that though...like bounty hunters.

W I N N I N G
I
N
N
I
N
G

That's because the US is an Israeli colony, silly goy.

DO YOUR PART

How many Natl Guard would defect?

DANCE THREAD IN CELEBRATION. POST DANCING GIFS

ILLEGAL immigrants

he better or end up like sweden

B A D

H O M B R E S

it's probably fake news meant to rile up the spics.

good if true though.

(((Unauthorized)))

>to

YES WE CAN

>Mfw its real

Man I wish I could join the U.S. National Guard!

It's fugging habbening... also a smart move to deflect attention from all the recent scandals in the administration lewl

DID THE TENDIES DIED?

>considers
FAKE
NEWS

>twitter.com/AP/status/832608704855937024

wat

>this person votes

Blow it out of proportion baby. I think msm is trying to drive him insane. Hmmm I was reading some interesting stuff about "the making of a psychopathic leader" something in those line. Media is used. If this memo is leaked das it mane

BONERIFIC

I tried to say this wasn't the case once, and my father just laughed at me

I'd prefer that he go round up all the globalist traitors for execution first tbqh famalam.

Sweden, after we clean house over here, you better believe we're coming to help you, buddy.

I've watched your nation burn from afar for too long.

Sounds like a fair trade.
I'd be willing to pay more and do more manual labor in exchange for less nonwhites.

CAN YUROPOORS JOIN A VOLUNTEER FOREIGN LEGION TO HELP???

DO IT TRUMP! THEYRE ALL CROOKS HERE TO OVERTHROW OUR CONSTITUTION, NEED TO GET THEM OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

And arrest their fucking ring leaders too! The Pedocrats

rt.com/usa/377719-trump-troops-immigrants-draft/

White house says report is fake according to Reuters

Jews control you all and the only reason whites still exist is because jews jew out other jews for shekels.

BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CAPTURE AND DEPORT 30 BILLION IMMIGRANTS!!! STOP FIGHTING BACK GOY, ITS IMPOSIBLE TO DO ANYTHING GOY, UR WEAK AND STUPID, LAY DOWN AND DIE, DIE ALREADY!!!!

lmao , he gave them the most powerful positions in our Government instead!

>civil war
That would imply that these are two factions of society. That is not the case in the US. You have Americans and Mexican colonists. This is removing invaders.

There you go. I hope someone informs him that he's a subject kek

It's false according to the white house..

HE CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS! IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND INHUMANE! THEY'RE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME! WHITES USE UP MORE WELFARE, IMMIGRANTS DID NOTHING WROOOOOOOOOOONG! THE ACLU WILL SAVE US AND STOP TRUMP!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IT'S HAPPENING!!

ROUND UP ANTI-FA WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

Uh national guard here I'm a citizen but my mother is illegal
Kek do I have to deport her?
Is this how the nazis felt when they had to arrest their best friends

>THIS WAS DELIBERATELY DRAFTED TO CATCH THE WHITE HOUSE LEAKER

Good.

I deliberately avoid encouraging liberals to research things like law and history, and indeed do everything I can to make sure their worldveiw is restricted to the contents of their twitter/facebook feeds.

The last thing we want or need is a genuinely informed liberal.

>there's a dozen liberals reading this right now that is thinking: "I'M the liberal this post is about! I'm so smart and clever! Drumpf BTFO!" and they'll get right back to shitposting and massaging their balls with Crisco.

This.

Rounding up invaders is not civil war. Even shooting all the invaders is not civil war.
Eliminating invaders is regular war.

I thought they were all doctors and engineers though?

The humane solution is to just put a bullet in her brain. Everything is better than being deported to the hellhole that is Mexico.

>National Guard protecting the Nation
>Illegal

Was on Fox10 just now. Arizona will be one of the states in the round up, but would have to be approved by governors of the states selected.

ITS HAPPENING

THEME MUSIC NIGGAS

youtu.be/FPp4qb-phrA

So, this is yours "Media lies again"?

YES HE USED DIFFERENT NUMBERS OF NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS TO FIND OUT WHICH IS THE LEAKER

>I feel
deport it