Is it acceptable to race mix with the nips?

Is it acceptable to race mix with the nips?

no

I dunno I wouldn't have kids with one but i'd fuck one if she wasn't staggeringly ugly like most seem to be.

Yes and don't listen to Sup Forums

yes

Only if you are Dutch Portuguese or English.

No. Your son will have tiny dick.

It's acceptable to race mix with anyone as long as you raise your kids right.

Your next few generations will be genetically weak and feminine. You will be know as the father of small dicked boys.

Depends on the kind of chink I guess

YES, but only WMAF

>Smarter
>More obedient
>Ages better
>Better discipline
>Among other things

YES.

White + Asian = higher IQ baby.

The jews don't want a populace that can think beyond knowing how to press buttons on a machine.

If you can select a proper wife for breeding I doubt you can raise a kid right. Plus that kid will have problems you don't know how to deal with and you will depend on the women to raise in those aspects. Being that she is chink or nigger you will have a chick or nigger raised kid meaning he will not breed or be a criminal.

Chink works for 10ยข an hour...
>Higher IQ

only if you generate girls, bois should be finished off since they would be weak as fuck

Why wouldn't you try to have as many kids as possible?

That just means your kids next generation will be weak.

Nippon is greatest ally

You would, but with someone of your race.

Otherwise your destroying diversity.

Only Asian x Asian = High IQ

White x Asian = Hapa IQ aka Psychotic

>You would, but with someone of your race.
Truly because we all need to be the same, inbred fuck.

You're just as bad as my jewish demon friends, goyim.

>The jews don't want a populace that can think beyond knowing how to press buttons on a machine.
That's why they love China and for whites to mix with asians.

I'm saving cultural diversity and race diversity. And keeping g the white race, race that went to space first second third and then some, pure so we can keep achieving society advancement.

While niggers chuck speaks in Africa and chinks make cheap rip offs.

girls can mate with superior somali cock that will compensate for the lack of strenght in the asian genetic
wala

But that will produce a monkey.

Only if you want your son to be a supreme gentleman.

>pure so we can keep achieving society advancement.
Pure so that we can all be dolls in your mind. I fucking hate seeing the same type of skin color over and over again it just makes more more racist.

Buy (((you))) fag. What's wrong with racism? It has been scientifically proven that races are different, guy who proved it even got a Nobel prize.

*But

Also if you want to see different colors (retard thinks color is race) then go visit other parts of the world "oh look a niggers still chuck spears and have slavery" then when your done. Come back.

>What's wrong with racism?
Cause when I'm not on here I try and treat all races as equals and always feel down on myself when I treat a black, Asian, or spic badly because I feel like they might think that I hate them for the skin color and not the way they act (in which a lot of time annoys the hell out of me)
>It has been scientifically proven that races are different, guy who proved it even got a Nobel prize.
Yes but you see I still want to treat them like humans unless they truly act like an animal.

>(retard thinks color is race)
I don't think color is race but that would be funny to see blue people being called blue for a race.

If mating with this is wrong I don't want to be right.

Rasim isn't hate ((you)). The definition of rasim is is to think of one race as Bette then another.

Being that you know the that there is a different even if slight in race you can assume one is better in some ways to the other, even if slight. To be racist makes it so you can accept people as how they are, you don't have to hate a nigger for being a nigger, you don't even have to hate him until he Robs you.
Being racist isn't bad. It's honest, and honesty is the best policy

Ehhh well that's why I would rather end humanity then keep everyone suffering, goyim.

yes

i-is it wrong to dimension mix with 2D?

You can jerk off to 2D but you can't mate with them, Sweden.

not with that mentality

don't let your dreams be dreams

>not with that mentality
True
>don't let your dreams be dreams
Shouting that meme but hey your right better make myself happy so that I can get into your mentality because I've been depressed as fuck lately.

To be honest my future looks bleak and poverty is fast approaching

I'll probably have to drop college so I can help sustain my family

Japanese woman are the only approved race to mix with.Hell I would

Absolutely not
Explain why this man hated Europe so much

LOL

Is it there genetics? Or is it because asians pig out on soy sauce.

Why?

the answer is obvious

white women belong in the gutter with niggers and spics

It's acceptable to race mix with anyone as long as they're attractive m8.