Which would Sup Forums rather marry

A middle eastern girl who rejected the muslim faith or a european girl who embraced it?
And why.

first one
she took the redpill

easy. middle Eastern girl who rejected the Muslim faith. I think all religions are stupid

The first one. Though what do you mean by "reject", like as a gf or as a person?

shill thread to promote miscegenation and break consensus

sage

Arabs are white you dumbass.

Obviously a middle eastern girl who rejects the Muslim faith. Anyone who rejects organized religion has taken the redpill. What kind of dumb fuck question is this are you fucking retarded?

I'd marry the Middle Eastern girl of course.

I honestly find women from the Levant to the Far East more attractive than white women and long gave up fighting my urge to colonise them.

>consensus
You're on Sup Forums, mate. As soon as there's a consensus, we turn against it.

This is a contrarian internet webzone. Not Stormfront.

Mid east only if she was Christian.

I've already been with the first. Would recommend

ITT: bluepilled numale cuckolds
Obviously second and redpill her

Middle eastern women have big nipples and I am a fan of big nipples.

Bonus that she's rejected islam but has not embraced western decadence.

Islam is redpilled though, this is the conclusion I have come to.
You don't see their society facing multiple existential threats, even now at the height of instability in their region.

Islam is a meterialistic faith that instructs the adherents on how to conduct themselves in every aspect of their lives.
It is far better for maintaining tradition in civil society when done correctly.

Whereas Christianity at it's core is not concerned with the material world at all, you are to turn the other cheek, give away all possessions in order to find salvation in the next life.

muh dick

European girl, no doubt about it. Now that shes against degeneracy shes suddenly 10x better. Saging because this is a shill thread

Leedu knows what's up

The european girl could easily be conditioned to reject Islam.

I would have to see the ass and everything.
DESU, option B has the best results.
She would be faithful to me or get stoned to death and I know her extended family isn't expecting a heard of goats for her release to me or be out looking to blow me up.

I literally asked "as a gf or as a person."

Not saying I'd fuck her.

But where the fuck do I find an atheistic muslim girl?
Please someone tell me, they're my fetish

THICC
H
I
C
C

no One, fap till death

European girl because I want my children to be white

Pic related the Zabbaleen

a group of egyptian coptic Christians
The name literally means 'garbage people'
They are poor as dirt pig farmers and trash collectors
Their churches are basically hollowed out caves.

Actual Christians not muh god and guns materialistic evangelical filth.

>A middle eastern girl who rejected the muslim faith or a european girl who embraced it?
>And why.
Both.

Why? The european that embraced it embraced the values of polygamous marriages, and the one that rejected it can easily be forced to go back to being muslin under the threat of getting stoned for being an unbeliever.

I would then proceed to fuck both my wives until they pass out.

Why? Is there any particular problems with fucking crazy chicks from a crazy religion? As a brazilian I never understood the rule "never stick your dick in crazy".

the first one
besides middle easterners can have the brown bread out of them
a white who adopts islam will always be nigger tier

>break consensus
There has never been a consensus, and never will be, this is not some shitty website like eddit in which differing opinions get censured, any opinion is welcome here, even if we disagree with it.

Where you think you are? Stormfront?

>As a brazilian I never understood the rule "never stick your dick in crazy"

Well you are from a nation founded on a proud tradition of sticking your dick in Amazonian women so that makes perfect sense.

On a related note, is it true that they're hairless?

Middle Eastern girl who rejected Islam. No question.

(hopefully light-skinned, small-nosed) Middle Eastern girl

I am also a shitskin
I don't believe I deserve a European woman

very much this

this
sage

>Well you are from a nation founded on a proud tradition of sticking your dick in Amazonian women so that makes perfect sense.
Indeed, if you had spent months on end in a ship travelling with nothing but males to an unknown destination that might not even exist, and then you came across a paradisiacal wonderland with a bunch of naked girls like pic related, would YOU not stick your dick in?

>On a related note, is it true that they're hairless?
They do have pubic hair but it is remarkably thin and small amounts of it, it is not the same as being shaved but it is pretty good, they naturally have less hair down there then any other woman from other races.

Do you have a cute MENA sister? Willing to trade my basic bitch blonde sister for one.

I wouldn't marry either one.

I support the upholding of the traditions and values of all peoples.

European people should not embrace islam, and muslims should not appease to western values.

Marrying women who go againts the values and traditions of their parents is usually a bad idea.

It depends. Who is more likely to get disillusioned with her decision after a couple of years?

You don't think that immigrants should change themselves to fit in?

Non-muslim one. I would probably slightly favour ex-muslims in general, atleast you know they can think for themselves and have resolve.

The middle eastern girl who got smart and dropped islam. I can work with those who learn based on experience and insight.

You can't fix stupid.

I hate muslims because its too difficult to fuck their women. They keep them locked down using fear so they don't venture out.

Second, obviously. You can cure Islam but you can't cure shitskin genes.

my answer is this
>t. Armenian