Trump gets super low approval ratings by the end of his term

>Trump gets super low approval ratings by the end of his term
>Rand challenges him in 2020
>wins nomination
>Rand with his running mate Austin Petersen win 2020 and 2024 election in landslide
>during this time, 22nd amendment gets overturned
>they win the next 4 elections

Sounds good, eh boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKYKpSQRB5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually voted for Petersen in the LP primaries. The whole reason he ran is because he sensed Rand was gonna lose the Republican nomination and wanted the Libertarian party and the election in general to have at least one viable freedom candidate. He also sensed that the LP could have an opportunity to attract the 5% that year because of how unpopular the two major party candidates were, but didn't think the Libertarian Party Candidates would be able to maximize that opportunity. Seeing how much of a train wreck Johnson was, I think he was right.

So yeah I would completely back this candidacy. Fight me trumpfags

Austin Petersen is a faggot. Darrell Castle would be the better choice.

The real question is how the fuck did Johnson win the nomination?

>at least I still have the constitution

>Rand winning nomination
Not gonna happen

The Libertarians miscalculated and thought that name recognition would matter more than ideological purity and non-sperginess.

We really blew it.

Yeah I agree at least not the 2020 win. I think the party will back Trump.

Wouldn't rule out the 2024 one though.

I'd vote for them.

Austin Petersen is a literal faggot. If you think he can do anything but sink a ticket you're a sperg.

I actually wrote Rand's name in the ballot, cause I live in a super red state and My vote doesn't matter anyway. Also, didn't know about Darrell Castle.

Would have done a lot better than Johnson at least. Rand is getting more alpha by the day and will be able to pull in more voters by 2020.

Rand is too much of an intellectual for the party base.

>trump has 57% approval rating by 2020
>Democratic party is weakened due to millions of spics deported
>Trump wins the 2020 election in another landslide
>22nd amendment is overturned
>Trumps approval rating is at 72% by 2024, because even the libcucks are admitting how great America is these days
>serves 4 terms total

Rand can run after that

>implying that fat fuck won't have a heart attack in the second term

>>Raised only 7 million.
>>Posted a very badly photoshopped picture of himself in front of the NSA data center, claiming he had really gone there
>>Softspoken and easily bullied during the debates

Yeah Rand will never go past Senator, unfortunately

I'm ok with Rand 2024, dont be a faggot

Rands my mands

He's getting more alpha though. If the photoshop is his biggest flub it'll be overlooked.

>>Trump gets super low approval ratings by the end of his term
If Trump doesn't deal with Israel's influence, many of us will vote against him next time

No he wouldn't have. That's why he couldn't even beat Johnson in the primaries despite being the Libertarian bumper stucker candidate.

Johnson made himself look like a joke, but Petersen just was a joke.

Hold it right there, Rahnd.

Now I support Dahnald for his forays into true conservatism, but if anyone is going to be replacing him, it will be me.

For I am the Keeper of the Delegates, Ally of the Bogdahnoffs, Manipulator of the Dimensions, and Savior of the Election.

Give it up, Rahnd. Your delegates are no match for mine.

This. Rand is a libertarian, which means non-interventionist, which means he'll tell Israel to fuck off.

I voted for Trump but I'm curious to see how the effectively the wall will work. I think ending the welfare state would be a far more effective and less expensive solution. Spics come for gibs, if there are no gibs they'll go elsewhere. If the wall isn't manned enough then the spics will get around it and get welfare and protection in the cucked cities.

He couldn't beat Johnson because a bunch of newfag libertarian casuals who just voted for a third name they recognized didn't understand how much better of a choice Petersen was. Petersen is super intelligent and has a much better understanding of libertarianism than bake the cake Johnson.

>t. Austin Petersen

Guess what.

The general electorate wouldn't have understood either. They would have thought "oh, there's that Facebook faggot with the suspenders."

>Nobody has or remembers the Volkisch comics
Brown and white are from leaddit, indigo came from /x/. Once, Sup Forums endeavored to attain the Iron Pill.

And it was forgotten. All that remains are the unascended.

>the guy on the right looks like Seth Macfarlane

D R O P P E D
O
P
P
E
D

I don't know. He was kind of a fag but if he acted in the GE how he did on Glenn Beck then I think maybe he could have turned his image around.

No, he's a faggot. A faggot in Glen Beck, in the primaries, and in any speech. He was a less developed Ted Cruz, which is even worse than a developed Ted Cruz.

>muh Constitution

I thought we drove all you Liberfagians

>t. Johnsoncuck

He was super calm and charismatic on Glenn Beck, and explained the message in a way that conservatives viewers could get on board without actually compromising it at all, unlike Johnson compromising severely to draw in liberals

Rand is not tough enough on immigration and the border. He also wanted more H-1B's and proposed a VAT. If you are more a protectionist on trade Rand is a problem.

Rand is against the welfare state and that would be far more effective in warding off spics, whether that's the intention or not

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS REALITY

MEME THIS NOW!!!!

We'll never dismantle the Trumptards. We should go elsewhere to build a base.

VAT is less bad than income tax.

Rand propose removing the income tax and replacing it with a consumption tax. This is the superior method.

If you make a shit ton of money but spend like someone who makes $40,000 a year, you get to keep all of your income.

Faggots who are actually poor would stop buying the latest iFail devices and 70 inch 4k TVs.

No he didn't. You're just a faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKYKpSQRB5w

Only watched a few minutes so far, but what about this is bad?

Rand however proposed a hidden business VAT. This is something his father fought against because people would have no idea who to blame for price increases.

At least with an end user sales VAT the people would see the actual tax on what they purchase. Rand's VAT would be incurred with each business purchase. If you are producing a good that requires a parts from many sources the business is getting killed on the VAT. Of course that would dramatically increase the price of the product.

>Trump gets super low approval ratings by the end of his term
>Rand challenges him in 2020

Sooo, ummm, why would people then vote for another republican?

And if people had dramatically more money to spend... It wouldn't really be a problem.

Even so, taxation is theft.

Rand is going to fight his way through the entire GOP and the media calling him literally Hitler?

Under Rand's VAT congress and a Democrat President would just keep getting away with raising it. The people would be clueless why everything is so expensive since they would not see the new VAT tax on their sales receipt.

Rand spent too much time catering to the GOP establishment rather than listen to his base and that was the end result. Combine that with bowing down to the left while ignoring the middle class and it was what cost him his 2016 campaign.

I was a huge supporter by the way. At least until he threw it all away in June 2015 with this idiotic decisions.

>randlet
>president

dont make me laugh

Rand is a fucking quitter though.
He was among the first too drop out of the gop nomimations this time after a weak start.
I have no faith in him after that poor showing, especially considering his pop managed to stick it out till the bitter end last time.

Because all the democratic voting spics are deported so the republicans have a chance

Rand destroyed his campaign in June/July 2015 and then continued on that trajectory.

It is like he had no intention of winning with the decisions he was making. To me it looked like he was running an educational campaign.

Maybe he used the Presidential race to ensure he kept his senate seat and for a future run.

At least he's not bald, orange, and 40 pounds overweight like Trump

Rand Paul loathes the poor too openly to ever win a national election

Rand is a mixed bag just as much as Trump. Sure he will take out the fed but he will cuck us on immigration. We can always default and fuck over the kike bankers later but if we loose on demographics we loose the long game.