I haven't gotten to watch the whole of this legendary press conference, why was it so based?

I haven't gotten to watch the whole of this legendary press conference, why was it so based?

The most recent one? His answers were extremely low energy. Pathetic.

He called out the media for their bullshit, bantered back and fourth with them, called CNN fake news, etc etc etc

Every reporter in that room was trying to bring down Trump and he bent each one of them over and fucked them on tv (metaphorically)

He was no holds barred

As Sup Forums would say, he went nuclear

Thanks for sharing, Blue.

He just took the press on and bantzed them. He started out by talking shit about their tactics, then said 'lets do some questions'. He almost immediately started dodging fireballs, but then BAM, unlike any president before, he just caught one, held it in his hand, and tossed it right back. Then again, then again, and again he just stood there, not dodging.

He also told CNN he's not using 'fake news' to describe them anymore. Now he's using 'very fake news.' XD

It was literally just Trump crying about being bullied by the media

never seen him act more beta

never seen anything like yesterday, both pewdiepie and trump started something great

It was something unlike anything Obama was able to do: communicate

He even told a whiny sjw black lady to be 'proactive' and actually do something to help the black community instead of just bitching about it 24/7 - 365 days a year. The black women then tried to squeeze out of it and deflect by passing the buck.. AS ALWAYS

Did you watch it? His voice has lost all luster. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to but he's exhausted.

Journalists are pampered, entitled little children with thin skin. They can't handle it when someone calls them "fake news"...it's like "nigger" to them.

He earned his legitimacy and solidified his position as president with that press conference. If they try a deep state coup on him now they'll be drug out of the whitehouse themselves and murdered in the street, top to bottom.

Are you dense?
They love it, they never made so much money. At this point all they're interested in is triggering trump to make more headlines. He overreacts every time

Do you truly believe that the behavior he displayed at the conference will unite America? If you do, you're straight up retarded.

They love it as much as being interrupted by "fuck her right in the pussy"

This.

Hey guys look a Cruz missile! More of the same old shit is what you want shill?

They aren't getting more readers and viewers. Nobody is turning in to see news stories about Trump complain about news stories. This is personal for them. Regular people are reading celebrity gossip, like usual.

Loving it?

In a love/hate kinda way, right?

He had a mental breakdown and kept blaming Hillary for everything. Really embarrassing for him.

I understand. Trump cannot unite the country because catering to you disqualifies him from being a decent human.

It's sad how badly the right wants respect but how the left never gives it to them.

Celebrity president

It wasn't really based. He sounded old and confused.

When hit with repeated questions it's worrying how much he seems to not want to answer or can't. Like I'm sure he'll do better, but some of the comments here sound delusional. It was ridiculously poor.