So it's a well known fact that Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the boards for the bitter virgin. The lonely. The downtrodden...

So it's a well known fact that Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the boards for the bitter virgin. The lonely. The downtrodden. The forgotten. With Sup Forums being just a notch ahead of /r9k/.

I have 2 questions.

Do you think your political views will change if you ever become a normie?

Secondly, which do you think has a better chance of happening? Achieving normie status or becoming a robot?

bump

sage

one vote for /r9k/ bound

>/r9k/

fucked over 50 women, had 3 long term relationships, not a NEET, still ended up redpilled and full of hate.

Sup Forums isn't one person OP

yes but i'm talking overwhelming majority. theres a few chads on /r9k/ but they're still mostly virgin. thats close to what is here.

Have been in long term relationships. About to graduate with a BS. Yet I'm full shitlord.

Same for me, but rather 30 bed partners.

Am 20. Been with same girl since I was 15. Loving relationship and knowing how to please each other > ignorant ditzy whores who put out.

>more normie than actual normies since I actually have a stable family of origin and one of my own
>become more and more redpilled the more normal I get from wanting degeneracy, islam and marxism kept the fuck away from my kids

It's a well known fact that op is a cum gargling thunderfag checkem

I've got a question for you OP:

What do we do about these stupid fucking niggers? They keep fucking everything up for everyone.

When I first started coming here I was loser NEET.

I now have a pretty good career as a software developer. Haven't changed my political opinions one bit. If anything I'm even worse now.

>get married
>wife turns SJW
>literally makes a tumblr
>accuses me of rape constantly
>divorce
>in new stable relationship
>both career professionals.
I'm going to the opera next month and also having lunch with a general from the army. I'm not a robot.

>2 business a wife and a white child on the way
>hated on britfeel
I ain't no Chad m80 but I ain't no loser nerd virgin either. Also newsflash normies don't care about politics or the future of the whiterace, they just care about drugs designer labels and trying to fuck and look cool. It's sad how the kids lack awareness these days. I blame the televisual Jew

:( it's so sad what liberalism does to people.

By all accounts I would probably be considered a normie by you people. If you make a self-fulfilling prophesy it will usually come true, ie. via the false-dichotomy of normie/robot, so just be yourself. If you do want to become more of a normie though, just don't reveal your power level in public.

which do you think has a better chance of happening? you getting a 3day ban or a simple warning ?

More greentext for you then.
>WIfe slips out.
>throws heavy ass Pyrex casserole dish at me.
>cuts my legs up as it shatters.
>calls the cops.
>tells them I was out of control.
>I get dragged away and almost charged with domestic abuse.

Another time

>wife starts punching and slapping me.
>I pin her down and hold her there asking her to stop.
>she starts flipping out more
>YOU'RE RAPING ME
>YOU'RE KILLING ME

Before the SJW bug got her
>wore dresses
>cooked all the meals
>kept the house in impeccable order.
>washed all my clothes.
>I won the bread but didn't have to do shit when I got home.
>She'd greet me at the door with scotch in hand.

After that she slowly stopped doing stuff. I eventually was cooking all the meals, cleaning the house. I'd come home from a 12 hour shift or 16 hour shift and have to clean, shop and prep for the next day. I'd average maybe 4 hours of sleep.

jfc. Good thing you got out of that mate. Cant imagine what its like to watch someone you love and enjoy being with turn into an ignorant SJW. Egh.

I'm extremely happy with my life and the good things that have happened in it, and I think pol is great. Freedom of expression is gift, and pol is one of the very, very, few places that a person can experience it. Also the redpills that are dispensed here, the truth digging, true social justice initiatives etc., are dangerous to the people who pay shills like you to come here and try to lower the gravity of what pol represents. Truth is a valuable commodity.

>go to /r9k/
>get called normie
>go to Sup Forums
>get called bitter virgin
Is this what it feels like to weild the purple light saber?

It was like living with someone who had Alzheimer's disease or dementia. I watched as the person I knew disintegrated before me.

When I booted her out she had shaved her head completely and stopped wearing makeup all together. The whole situation reminds me of that before and after picture of that one Tumble bitch who had blonde hair and was wearing a dress and in the other pic she had her headshaved with black lipstick.

I run diplomatic security so naturally I moved to DC and started getting some attention from some of the young professionals. I honestly forgot what it was like to be desired and to be appreciated/respected. A lot of people like to stereotype that guys cheats just to have more pussy but that couldn't have been furthest from the truth for me.

I just missed and craved the tenderness, the interest, the femininity, the intimacy. I honestly didn't even mean to cheat. Things kind of snowballed with a female friend I worked with.