Russia is 100% wh-

>russia is 100% wh-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-456789/Genghis-Khan-The-daddy-lovers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Moscow_(1382)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'
youtube.com/watch?v=lm_JVC_kbpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mama mia

>russia
>even humans

I'm coming for you Finland.

putin had too many botox injections to be a proper example

go back to 2ch, fgt

Russia is basically what Finland desperately wants to be for some reason. A Eurasian country with a shitton of real life Mongols and KHAN'd Slavs

Russians got the forced meme version of Asian Male White Female when Genghis pillaged Russia. They say Genghis had a penchant for redheads and made thousands of rape babies to the point where he has millions of descendants through these rape babies.

Indian education.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-456789/Genghis-Khan-The-daddy-lovers.html

The Mongol victory feasts were notorious. Genghis Khan and his commanders would tear at huge lumps of nearly raw horsemeat while captive girls were paraded for their inspection.

Genghis Khan chose from women of the highest rank. He liked them with small noses, rounded hips, long silky hair, red lips and melodious voices.
He measured their beauty in carats: if he rated them below a certain number they were sent to the tents of his officers.

On one occasion, his lieutenants were idly debating what was the greatest enjoyment that life afforded. The consensus was leaning toward the sport of falconry - Genghis owned 800 falcons - when their leader offered his own deeply felt view.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters," he announced.

"After analysing tissue samples in populations bordering Mongolia, scientists from the Russian Academy of Sciences believe the brutal ruler has 16 million male descendants living today, meaning that he must have fathered hundreds, if not thousands, of children."

Who ever claims Russia is a monoethnical state? Ethnic Russians make up for 81% of the total population of the country, the rest are local minorities. Some of them are Asian, yes.

RICED
I
C
E
D

Shut up russia. Your granddaddy a mongolman. Your great great grandma got riced. Deal with it chink.

"In southern Russia, Khan's Mongol armies destroyed a combined Russian army four times bigger. The surviving leaders, including Prince Romanovitch of Kiev, surrendered on the understanding that no blood would be shed. It wasn't.

The captives were tied up and laid flat, where they became the foundation for a heavy wooden platform on which the Mongol commanders feasted and chose which women to bed"

Yup. Well and truly. Btw Mongols kicked our ass too but It wasn't Genghis. It was another Mongol named Taimur

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Moscow_(1382)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'

>tatar conquest of russia is just a myth invented by russophobes

I love this me-(me). Laughing every time. Keep em going

But it's true. He got swollen recently. He didn't look like that before.

How's Vancouver?

I live a few hours away from vancouver. Small town called kamloops.

Russia is 100% black

You all forget that Russia eventually subjugated the tatars and assimilated them, not to mention conquered the entire North Asia. It suffered a heavy defeat, but it recovered as a more authoritarian and militaristic state.

youtube.com/watch?v=lm_JVC_kbpM

russians are finns

>Your great great grandma got riced. Deal with it chink.

you don't say

That putin likely dead a long time ago. Look up pica with George Bush with Putin in the 2000. Different guy.

>second romania
>white.

>100%
No. Since it's the largest country in the world with different ethnic regions
>imblying ethnic Russians arent 100% white
Wew lad

>Genghis Khan
Genghis never reached Russia retard
>muuhh mongol rape meme
Russian area was left alone and they just had to pay tax to mongols

Finally map of mongol empire at its peak

>Russian area was left alone and they just had to pay tax to mongols
this is true, mongols didnt even instill their officers to look over, they just came, took tribute and left, until russia said no more tribute and war happened, but thats a different story

>Mongols saw all that white pussy and said "Just pay the tax, we'll leave them alone"

Sounds legit

Except that's not true. The majority of central Asians have European y DNA which means their male ancestors were mostly Caucasian

>italy

You forget that asians are impotent neets.

This could be true. Even a largscale asswhooping rarely supplants native dna as badly as migration does.

What is being said here is that the mongol penetration in the areas they conquered was so deep that it left mark

What does this chart represents?

>imblying mongs weren't into bestiality with horses.

lol why you reply to me, weirdo? I asked about the chart.

Our Asian admixtures is mostly Finnic, just like you - so takes one to know one untermenchen.