AP just got caught publishing fake news. Can we exploit this to further debilitate the fakestream media?

AP just got caught publishing fake news. Can we exploit this to further debilitate the fakestream media?

White House calls AP report on potential mobilization of the National Guard to lead deportations '100% not true'
businessinsider.com/white-house-ap-deportation-national-guard-2017-2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressSec
businessinsider.com/white-house-ap-deportation-national-guard-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AP fake
That's like half of western news holy shit!

This is literally multi-dimensional chess happening right now. I can't believe they had the balls to try and exploit the leakers. Trump's team is actually good.

they truly are fake news

But I wish it was true.

>when the holocaust never happened but you want it to happen again

#medialiesagain

I genuinely believe this is to find the leak source

I WISH he would send in the National Guard.

Is this why we were supposed to make #MediaLiesAgain trend today?

It's like that episode of Game of Thrones where Tyrion tells a different story to everyone in the small council to see who is leaking information.

GO ON TWITTER NOW THIS IS THE STORY INSIDER TOLD US ABOUT

#MediaLiesAgain hashtag on Twitter
"National Guard" trending topic on Twitter

GO NOW!!!!!!!!!

hori sheeit

AWESOME!!
Can I volunteer!! id love to go door to door!!
jews as well?

This pisses me off so much. AP used to be a good source of unbiased, straightforward news. They've been shilling out HARD since the election. Boo.

why yes, yes it is

It's not fake news. It was a draft memo that was CONSIDERED, meaning that it is real

Sauce = DHS

So, technically, it's real and not fake news.

Yeah, just more delusion from Trump supporters...

>AP just got caught publishing fake news.
They reported that a memo on the subject was circulating at DHS.
That part is true.
Daddy Trump is now backpedaling. That doesn't magically make the administration's previous stance vanish from history.

SHUT IT DOWN

>leak source

We have to allow for the entire White House being bugged by NSA or another agency. There may be no leaker at all if that is the case.

> I can't believe they had the balls to try and exploit the leakers. Trump's team is actually good.
Nigga of course they'd have the balls. This was a Man who got on National Television and told everyone he was gonna deport illegals, build a fucking wall, and make mexico pay for it.
And Manipulating the media is something Trump does for shits and giggles. Remember John Miller?
It's brilliant. This man is a grandmaster, but can make his enemies think he's a rookie.

That's an amazing idea, Trump should do that

They could have asked white house or spicer for comment before deciding to publish, but noooo they wanted to publish immediately, so fuck them.

I'm thinking that's what happened here. Someone is getting busted

Trump is catching leakers, I guarantee he deliberately gave this fake memo to someone to catch them red-handed

You're an absolute pussy.

sause: your mother

fuck off shill

>@realDonaldTrump may have just found the WH mole and made #FAKENEWSMEDIA run with another lie...
So wait.
EvelClosetMonkey is apparently claiming the President indirectly lied to the media so they would report his lie to the American people?
Even if that were true, how would it discredit the media???

This. The memo is real and confirmed to be real. Therefore, the news on it is real.

>Be Trump staff
>Go up to Obama holdover number 1
"Hey, so Trump is going to mobilize 80,000 of the national guard to deport illegals, don't tell anyone"
>Go up to Obama holdover number 2
"Hey, so Trump is going to mobilize 100,000 of the national guard to deport illegals, don't tell anyone"

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
JOIN THE MEME WAR
TIE THIS TO #MEDIALIESAGAIN

This.
Trump is rooting out the traitors.

Shieeeeeet and here i thought we was about to have a good happening/civil war on our hands

And who made the memo? Some activist staffer with no credentials or authority most likely.

They did, the WH and the DHS. They did not get a response. They only got a response until AFTER they published it.

Seems pretty fishy....

>Trump finally sends out storm troopers to weed out illegal immigrants finally doing something you wanted done for years
>Turns out to be fake news

GOD DAMN IT

Not just AP. Reuters too. Here's the tweet they put out about the Trump-Trudeau meeting. That picture is intended to convey something that didn't happen. There was no pause in the handshake if you watch the video.

Awww, that's so cute.
You're just making up "facts" to suit your narrative, just like Daddy Trump.

Good comeback.

Next time try a cohesive rebuttal, if you're even capable of that, or know what those words mean.

I know it's disgusting, but this actually looks like a pretty humane way to go. That guy probably didnot feel a thing. One second he's looking at the grass, next second, the stars...

Nah.

No, he's saying the trump team, or trump himself, told someone of this "plan" to mobilise the NG. He would've acted as if a few people knew, but in reality only a handful of 1 person was briefed. Then when the story suddenly leaks, we know who the mole is! 4D backgammon

Don't believe the Ashkenazi Press

Paid shill everybody!

>tfw the left has to literally PAY people to post

>That part is true.

Says who?

Spicer already confirmed it was 100% false
twitter.com/PressSec
It's the first tweet.
Cry Harder shill. The Trump campaign put out the trap and caught a big ole dirty rat.

>0 citations
>6 degrees of kevin bacon

>found the mole

When I saw the retraction I immediately thought this is a barium lunch situation.

HOLY HELL SO THATS WHAT #MEDIALIESAGAIN WAS ABOUT

oh no response? looks like you got BTFO

not an argument

very fake news. sad!

Who knows, but again, it was considered.

Why would Trump "backpedal" something he was going to do anyway? We knew for like a year he had a plan to ban Muslims and build a wall why would this be the thing he backpedals from?

>fakestream media

I like this

Yeah this

funny enough im at work, getting paid to read this gay shit. hows dads basement treating you?

The whole
>Putin infiltrated the US by secretly backing a very unpopular and divisive figure for the US election years before he even considered running
Conspiracy theory
Is about 17 times more retarded than the whole
>There were no planes on 9/11 it was all CGI and the buildings never existed in the first place because we're in the matrix
conspiracy theory.

Link memo then

This is literally how computer programmers weed out bugs I can believe it.

The whole story was orchestrated by Trump to figure out who the mole is

whoever the "White House source" is currently shitting their pants because they know they just got caught

Goddamn it. Why would you want this to be untrue?

How does she not see a problem with this line of thought?

If the administration is tossing around ideas, YOU CAN'T JUST REPORT THAT SHIT UNTIL IT'S CONFIRMED BY THE ADMINISTRATION! That's a fucking threat to our national security!

Some people also work at night you luminist.

Because it harms the media.
Once the Jew media is out of the way, we can get rid of the illegals quick and proper.

Because we want the number of troops to be over 5,000,000.

THIS.

#MediaLiesAgain

>6 posts by this ID
embarrassing

This. People compare Trump to Hitler they should stop doing that because he's clearly smarter than Hitler.

>that pic
You know that's literally Sup Forums's tinfoil tier, right? Might as well be one of our beloved infographic memes. God the MSM is fucked. They're spiralling further down the drain they'll make Alex Jones look good in no time.

Checked ya nerd virgin.

In other words, they took an anonymous source about an unconfirmed rumor without bothering to fact check it at all. That's the definition of fake news.

Trump is now using fake leaks to discredit the media. He gives the media a dressing down in an epic news conference. He then directs a fake leak to tell the, a fantastical story about national guard ( which for the population and liberals means military) rounding up illegals. They run with it. They discredit it and reinforce the message that even the AP is a peddler of fake news.

Yis! Trump is 10 Hitlers!

GET IN HERE! IT'S ABOUT THIS STORY!

they probably spread the "news" with diffrent amounts of nat guard just to capture the mole

>businessinsider.com/white-house-ap-deportation-national-guard-2017-2

dare i say #medialiesagain ?

AP is ((((((verified))))) by alphabet agencies too. He gave the CIA a dicking with this one too.

omg did he die?

Because 100k is not nearly enough

I work at Goldman Sachs, live in Brooklyn Heights. and I moved out of my parents house 17 years ago. But I'm sure my dad still has his workshop down there - why?

so because the Trump admin says its fake it means its fake?

they should just publish the full memo for clarity

>implying it's not my moms basement

And she told me it's mine I can do whatever I want down here

It is not WH document, it is from DHS and it is written by Kelly.

I can confirm this
Printing out a different number after specific lines when I'm too fucked to debug

This. Trump pulled a move right out of the Tyrion Lannister playbook.
>I told Varys I was going to send her to the Greyjoys... I told Littlefinger she was going to be wed to Robin Arryn... I told no one I was going to send her to Dorne... no one but you.

Narrow down the possible mole/leak to a handful of people and give each of them a private briefing about a different, ridiculous, blatantly false plan. Tell this one you're going to mobilize the National Guard to deport illegal aliens. Tell that one you're going to dismantle the UN. And so on.

Then wait and see which briefing the media reports as fact and you've got your mole.

I guarantee that some sniveling little aide in the White House is in the Oval Office right now getting the third degree from Trump's inner circle.

Holy shit FUCK this

Don't worry all programmers do lazy shit like that few will admit.

Did any of you faggots read the article? When AP tried to reach out, the White House declined to comment. Could've cleared things up real quick. Trump fucking sabotaged them to make them look dishonest, by being dishonest. How do you people demand transparency and accountability from the media, but not the fucking president? Useful idiots like putty in the republicans hands.

Denial =\= falsehood

They can deny the memo as much as they want, but that doesn't make the official document false.

>fake news
lol, it's a real leak.

drumpfy got btfo by the court so this is his solution to bypass court order.

anyway, the "considered" doing this shit and leaked it on purpose to distract shitflow from manchurian candidate issue.

a real leak folks. bigly yuge true

>1 post by this id

Woah, wat? Twitter just shitcanned the National Guard trend and the medialiesagain trend.

If you live by the sword you die by the sword.

The only way to fight the many headed hydra of the media is to use its weapon against it. Namely; deception.

Whitehouse declined to comment

Thanks for CREWING™ The Record!

>And my Dad works at Nintendo

That's dissapointing