We were wrong

Now with our country almost in turmoil, because Drumpf can't even manage to do things right in office, I'd just like to say to Britain that we were wrong for our acts of rebellion and we're sorry for distancing ourselves from you all these years after the Revolution.

As an American, I see that this country is heading straight for a death trap and it was unavoidable from the start. This is what happens to all republics and their short lifespans.

The Founding Fathers were deluded idiots who were inexperienced in matters of state and created a faulty nation.

I admit it, you were right, you were all right about our country. We were little babies who couldn't handle our own.

I realize this now and I see why you all loathe us because of our silly creation of a "nation".

So here's my public apology on Sup Forums and I hope you all will accept it

I advise other fellow burgers to do the same:

I'm sorry for 1776, I spit on the abomination that is USA, it is an illegitimate tumor

I'm sorry for the War of 1812, thankyou for burning our White House

I'm sorry we destabilized a once peaceful and balanced world maintained by the British military

I'm sorry we were not wise or mature enough to deal with world affairs as top dog

You were all better at governing this world than we ever could

And up until now, I don't ever want to associate with this country ever again

Thankyou for listening

>niggers aren't killing cops
>ISIS being defunded
>sanctuary cities being removed
>criminal foreigners being deported
Flynn is removed though, so we're in turmoil

Get the fuck out of my country you piece of trash. Go to Bongistan if it's so damn great.

Look at this old Brit fag

people fuck white fuck trump and

>$0.10 has been deposited into your account, thank you for working with the CTR

now fuck off back to page 10

Kys

We're happy to revoke your independence.

You fucked up. Shit happens.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

>wanting to be part of the zionist, globalist empire
I'd rather become a Zimbabwian than a Brit

Why are people still responding to shill threads? Sage.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

>"we"
>implying that you supported trump
>using "drumpf"
>trying to shill

Nobody believes you.

We don't want you back.

No, America was in the right back then.

The biggest mistake of america was letting whites in at all.

Mate it's too late to turn the clock back now, our gov is more cucked than yours and even then we don't wanna inherit your niggers and spics with our own population issue.

I don't even know anymore. Are most of these threads actual paid shills or just ironic shit posters?

Regardless this country is going to be swarmed by non-white immigrants no matter what, and to make things worse they'll vote leftist everytime since parts of their family would want to easily come back here as well.

It's true tho, America sucks dick, it's not even white anymore.

Please conquer us when we balkanize, thx.

What a time to be alive

Fuck off shill

>It's not even white anymore.
So let's get conquered by a Caliphate-in-training. I'm sure Sweden approves.

No.

Just stop this fucking meme, Islam doesn't control the UK as much as it does with Sweden.

If you really want to see a Sweden-tier Muslim shithole, look no further than Germany.

>as much
Ahahahahahaha. I'm not going to pretend Burgerland is the greatest place in the world, but as least we're holding up better than Europe. Tell you what, when they get displaced, we'll take in European refugees, and start a liberation war to return it to its rightful people. Wouldn't be the first time we've saved our cousins across the pond.

>atleast we're holding up better than Yurop
We're not, our demographic percentages for white people is a staggering 56%

We're actually doing worse off compared to the numbers.

>Drumpf
>Reddit spacing

>ISIS being defunded
When, how, where? I only saw Mattis suck Wahhabist dick so far

Amen

Make the comparison by population density, and which parts of America have the largest ethnic demographics. Then take into account the same for each European country -- which is arguably the size of one of our states. Now consider an enhanced police force and the use of feds to knock the fuck out of niggers, and the combination of Sup Forums and I.C.E. in the deporting of all the hillshill illegal and cartel drug-runners. You're going to see those numbers shifting back.

You faggot. Trump was a win/win candidate. Either he fixes a ton of shit or we watch progressives writhing in pain.

Either way I'm enjoying the massive butthurt for everything.

>Either he fixes a ton of shit or we watch progressives writhing in pain.
Why not both?

>Drumpf
Stopped reading right there. If you're going to concern troll at least make it believable.

I couldn't get through that awful mish mash of reddit spaced faggotry.

You should wipe the fog off your problem glasses you fucking cunt, its obscuring your reality.