*sips kompot*

*sips kompot*

>Not having sex is apparently hard
>Gay marriage is a non-issue
>Hefty majority of permitted owners of registered weapons are law-abiding citizens

Wew, what an argument.

But republicans don't want to ban birth control, and not all republicans want to ban abortion or gay marriage.

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Quite the strawman faggot.

>>Not having sex is apparently hard
NOT FOR YOU IT ISNT
BOOYA

Well it's true that people will find a way to get abortions regardless if they're banned or not...

>Guns aren't even banned
>97% of gun crime is still done with illegally owned firearms
Gun regulation isn't the same as lying about people's genitals or killing your children. I'm fine with birth control because it makes women have better bodies, but it's absolutely driving them crazy. Their loss.

But if you ban gay marriage you can't get it. It's not like you can find some shady back alley priest that's gonna marry you like "Psst! Hey fags.....wanna get married?"

Gay marriage was never legal in the first place, so it was never bannable. Shitty occupy democrats tier meming here.

I wouldn't be so sure.

the thing that liberals do not understand is that whenever a gun owner starts acting like a jew, going on and on about how hard it is to ban guns, how they're a legitimate hobby, etc, they're trying to avoid saying "Shall not be infringed, if you try to take my guns I will hand them to you one bullet at a time, fuck off commie" since that will get them fired from their jobs

Pretty sure the constitution didn't give us the right to stuff our genitals into other men's digestive systems

But that's cuz we can use the guns to enforce the above laws.
*sips Pabst Blue ribbon*

Except Trump doesn't want to ban any of those items

POLAND BRINGING THE HEAT

Why are you drinking from your cum pot? Thats nasty

Far right is as crazy as far left.

>also, abortion is murder

Except we want a well armed populace

>2017

>not illegally smuggling gay affirming priests, fetus', and IUDs via the black market

However I think Birth Control shouldn't be banned. I'm married and I just want to fuck my wife without knocking her up right now until we make some more money (both fresh out of college) to be able to provide for the child a better life than our lower middle class parents gave us.

>>Not having sex is apparently hard

It's incredibly easy for me, don't know how you losers keep failing and end up having sex

not banning but defending programs that support it coming straight out of the tax payers pocket

nice straw man tho

You can have my guns and my ammo after i am dead

Don't ban murder, because people can find ways to kill any way.

Why can't you be based like the rest of your countrymen?

That kompot better be from raspberries, or you are a total fag.

>Birth control
Don't make a law to distribute it
>Abortion
Don't make a law to federally mandate it
>Gay marriage
Don't make a law to federally mandate it
>Guns
A part of the constitution, so that right should not be infringed and we don't distribute guns for free.

Guns are protect under the US Constitution, the other three are not.

No one wants to ban birth control. Birth control pills should be banned though because their unsafe as fuck and a health crisis.
Youre right, abortion rates dont go down after banning it. Fatalities go up. This is what we want.
You cant get married if its illegal dumbass, its not something you can "get", everyone will know your marriage license is fake as fuck if they see youre a gay couple.

This, I dont even want to ban gay marriage. Marriage gives legal benefits so equality under the law would state that same-sex couples deserve the same chance to have right of kin in the case of a medical emergency involving their life-partner.
Id also be fine if they replaced gay marriage with an equal civil union though.

Blin, that really made me think debil

Birth Control was always fine in the US until some cheap lazy bitch demanded everyone else pay for hers. No one tried to ban it.

Abortion is a question of when does life begin. So of course some people are going to be against it and call it murder. We just have not 100% decided as a nation when life begins.

Gay Marriage wasn't being banned. Civil unions with the same rights as marriages were offered and rejected. Forcing religious groups to go against their faiths is what was being banned. Since marriage was a religious ceremony long before it was recognized by the state, marriage can not be controlled by the state. It's called freedom of religion, it's in the constitution and it's pretty important. If you want to convince a church or religion to gay marry you then so be it. Just don't demand the state to force it on the church.

Guns are also in the Constitution and are pretty important. If you don't like that there is an Amendment process you can use to change it. I would like to point out that before guns the primary government structure in the world consisted of royalty that could afford training large well equipped men to swing swords at smaller unarmed serfs. Guns gave the common peasant nearly equal parity of force man to man and there were a lot more peasants. Also say goodbye to women's rights in a world without guns.

>The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Pretty sure youre an authoritarian bootlicker
The Constitution also doesnt say the government can make whatever it wants illegal so long as it isnt explicitly protected. You have no right to eat broccoli, can I ban that for you?

>People will find ways to get state benefits for an illegal union because I have a point to make

Other two are valid, or would be if republicans wanted to ban either.

All of those are exercises in self-restraint and good morals, except for guns, which are a necessity to defend oneself in the modern era.

>Birth Control?
Everyone deserves it

>Abortion
Everyone deserves it

>Gay Marriage
Fuck your feelings! You gotta work for them.

Guns?
We gotta get rid of them all. Our country won't be safe until black plastic is outlawed.

Don't care. If the liberals want it, then ban it. If they don't want it, rape em with it..

>Ban it

Not wanting to pay for it or making taxpayers pay for something isn't the same as banning it.

KILL YOURSELF.

Didn't know there were birth control/abortion or gay marriage amendments in the constitution.

Nice strawman, OP.