Get your popcorn ready guys. Weekly adress incoming, probably will be about the national guard leak

Get your popcorn ready guys. Weekly adress incoming, probably will be about the national guard leak.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=de

I think this semen slurping president is not for me

Less than 1 minute to go apparently.

Very exciting!

I hope he owns it.

I mean that. I hope he comes out and tells the press that he plans to mobilize the national guard and begin clearing cities of illegals and their fellow travelers. I've waited years for this day to come, and I want to see libs shitting themselves in terror.

Do you think they'll need a civilian volunteer corps? Because it's time to get Iron Guard up in this bitch.

fuck flunmpf and fuck white people

This

Send them back

Send them all back

No quarter

U MAD BRO?

If you aren't illegal and aren't harboring illegals or aiding and assisting them, you have nothing to fear.

And then a rally tomorrow.

HIGH ENERGY FOLKS, HIGH ENERGY

Well that was a bunge of nothing..

How much resistance do you think the Guard will meet with? Do you think they'll air it when they put them down? It would send a message to the rest of the country AND the world that we're done playing nice with them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

GRUMPFKINS BTFO

>actually very exciting

>Nation of whores and self-hating delusional cucks, who think they're spanish cause they can't stand the idea of being asian
>Calls someone a semen slurper

One would think a practitioner of the Philippenes #1 passtime would be a celebrity in the most cucked nation in the world.

I dont want to hear that from a mudslime country

>11:01 Feed begins. Shaky cell phone footage. Cell phone handed off to someone, stabilizes. Trump sitting in back of what appears to be helicopter. Hooded bound man struggling next to him. "No more leaks. Thanks AP. Hit it Barron." Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" begins playing. Door opens. Hooded individual pushed into the dour way. Feed cuts at 11:02.

Beautiful. Amp it up by a thousand.

Haha holy fuck

I doubt it. Even if that is the plan it's unlikely he will announce it until it's already underway. He is, rightly, very guarded about giving away tactics in regards to military actions. I expect the same is true of his plans for deportations.

Fpbp