Which countries are the biggest bros and why is it Finland and Sweden?

Which countries are the biggest bros and why is it Finland and Sweden?
P.S I love you Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html
world-archaeology.com/features/oase-cavethe-discovery-of-europes-oldest-modern-humans.htm
ibtimes.co.uk/oldest-confirmed-human-footprints-dating-36000-years-found-romanian-cave-1462723
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Romania
hi brothers

sweden and somalia
germany and syria
france and algeria
belgium and Kongo

nice meme

Norway and Denmark?

Hell no, Russia is our greatest ally
Go suck a dick, NATO loving cuck

USA and Britain

This is like saying

>Which races are the biggest bros and why is it Aryan master race and niggers?

Swede bro, look how Finland treats you it's time you found a new bro, Romania :) we're practically genetic bros anyway

I love you Finland

We aren't in NATO you sauna spanker

Romania can be bros if they stop sending fucking subhuman gypsies to beg for money here.
They are outside every fucking store, ruining cities.
Stop with it!

Mostly an internet meme

I meant you're begging that we both join NATO all the time
You're alone and I think we should consider dumping you and making alliance with Russia

>t. Iivana

>Alliance with Russia
That isn't what your ancestors died for Jarmo
Stay independent, stay as Swedens bitch :)

harashoo bait

>Stay independent, stay as Swedens bitch
Is this why you need our army to even have a good nights sleep without fearing all mighty Russia boogeyman? We both should join Russia, not NATO.

I won't let you down or counter signal your country which I never did anyway.
the only place we ever sent gypsies was to uncle Adolf as per his request. once the border with the EU zone went down they left on their own, they are called "travelers" for a reason.
now that we're bffs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

I'll study your people too, I mean our people *hugs*

We shouldn't fear Russia nor join NATO.
It would be a stupid idea.

Oh no, Germany decides to fuck up again and starts another world war. Suddenly we are dragged into he war because we are in NATO.
That's stupid.

Are you sure about that?

Pretty sure an alliance with somalia isn't what yours died for either

Yes

No, the cuck's ancestors died to conquer Finnland and eradicate Finnish culture. They also died to conquer Russia and found Russian culture. They also died to make Sweden politically important in Europe.

Whenever Swedes fight, things get worse for Sweden. They have become scared of their own incompetence.

They didn't die fighting. They died of old age.

Your Gypsies are still here. Take them back, then we can be friends

Sweden, I want to like you but your political field is dogshit and new generations of your people are brainwashed to think some inbred 70 IQ sandniggers have something to offer to your culture other than crime. Fix your shit up man, I'm worried about you. Just do something, a genocide, ethnic cleansing, mass deportations, throwing commies from helicopters, anything.

>found Russian culture.

Russians have some Norse names but that's it.
Novgorod was destroyed anyway along with it's culture.

Nice proxy Ivan borisovitch

If the argument is that modern Russians are more Mongol bastard than Rus, I'm not going to disagree with you.

But Rurik, Kievan Rus, all the grand duchies...Russia was founded by Swedish colonists before Europe was Christian.

technically they should go back to pakistan/india but since we're brothers now, well take them back. do you want to trade 1% of your people for 1% of ours (you can vet and pick them yourself)

B-baka! It's not like I like you or anything, Sweden-senpai.

not only will we take back the gypsies, we'll help you remove all kebabs.

If the russians ever come again, we'll be sure to help out like we did the last time.

stop flirting with my bff. He's mine

Jag har redan lärt ditt språk, inte bryta upp med mig nu

You slut!

Love you too Sweden. When you finally start the racewar ill be on the first boat to join!

you can't appreciate him like I can. don't you dare call me a slut *grabs hair*

he's mine, we've already become exclusive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

fine, you can have him, I like Norwegians more anyway

let's never fight like this again. I like your people too Finland. *hugs*

We just are.

Finland is Sweden.

Swedes are just as bad as Russians.

kill yourself please

Fine, you are forgiven. *returns hug*

Sorry, I'm not in the mood

Why are Finns so cute?

Britain and Portugal we are eternal allies

shut up, he's my new bff now, get out of his country, Bolshevik

thanks Fin bro, saw some world's strongest man previous winners and other interesting facts about your people. For such a small population your people sure are well represented in the Sciences and other contributions to humanity. I appreciate your people and what they've done for Europe. You've also got some of the most beautiful women in the world.

>Russia greatest ally
I will fucking kill u irl dumbfuck

Kick out the arab and negroid and we will consider

except u didnt help retardo, only volunteers came. Sweden barely spent a dime and we lost fuckloads of souls and turf

Love you too, big brother

WRONG.

Finland want's to be left the fuck alone.

Just let us be assburgers and autistic.
Don't even visit.
Get the fuck out, we are full.

I know right, we are great! I love you 'Muricans too, electing Trump was a great victory for all of mankind.

Bring back gyllene fornstora dagar!

Britain exploited Portugal who exploited Brazil. Therefore Britain is the cause of all brazilian problems.

Hungarian Gypsyland and Romanian Gypsyland

It's true. Sweden and Finland could move mountains together, if only we stopped being cucks.

Sweden is a country completely flooded with muslims, good luck with that

Russian diaspora gtfo

y-yeah American
don't look over here though or here c-can we still be bros since my genetics came back clean of *any gypsy, turk and ashkenazi dna? It also showed over 25% nordic dna

Honestly every fin that claims that he hates Swedes less than Russians is a cuck. Fins were always treated better better by Russia(including Novgorod), while arrogant Swedish swine always spat on them.

I read Romania is the home of first Aryans here on Sup Forums, so it must be true. Also you fought the commies in WW2. You are okay in my books desu

nice try Molotov

You'd be surprised what aryans and mongols can achieve together

gayreece and turgay

brothers forever

We helped you with 10000 soldiers during winter wars. Where are your help now? We're fighting a war over here Jarmo.

do you want them to donate their refugees to you, Sven?

Haha nice try finlad but the ultimate relationship between countries is between great britain and good old burger land!
Its called a "special relationship" for a reason lad!

based Döbeln

POLAND HUNGARY

So you mean it wasn´t sweden who helped you out because the thousands of swedish soldiers coming over helping you did that by themselves?

That's fucked up. I have family gotten injured in that fucking war for your cause. Reading the fucking comments from Finns on my country on this board help me realize i would never do that enlistment myself.

Sod off Pekka!

it's true

phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html

world-archaeology.com/features/oase-cavethe-discovery-of-europes-oldest-modern-humans.htm

ibtimes.co.uk/oldest-confirmed-human-footprints-dating-36000-years-found-romanian-cave-1462723

also have the oldest language/written

>ok in my book
j-just "ok" ?!

Half your country is Islamic, So shut your mouth, Ivan.

We should build a wall between Sweden and Finland.

Brazil and...
No one. Nobody likes us.

Spain and Italy are quite bro tier
Also spain and Portugal, or spain and most south American countries. .

It's endearing how Swedes always start these threads about Finland. We're your meat shield against Russia, that's all there is to it. Go suck Mohammed's dick.

even if my country was 99% islamic it would be more white and european than sweden

b-but we love you

Ok as in cool. Would fight against filthy commies alongside you, brother

We will have to build a wall and make Finland pay for it.

We Finns have no kinship with you.
Only Estonians are our kin.
Otherwise, we Finns stand alone.

btw, source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

Russia has more finno-ugorians than the slowpoke meme nation

russian and finn are brother nations

We had a good ally few decades ago, but no more. Finland, and Finland alone.

why would you backstab him then? your only ally are russians, only we accept you as you are

My grandmother (rest in peace, grandmother) and my father still take flowers annually to Eugen Schaumanns grave.

Actually you can clearly see all whites LEAVING your country while you are importing shit skins by the train loads...im willing to bet money the reason those brtbongs and germans go there is due to "germans and britbongs"actually being nationalised pakis and refugees is like you're so cucked you even take the migrants from other cucks...it's amazing

>Russia has more finno-ugorians
Because you ruskie fucks subjugated them.

>russian and finn are brother nations
No, we are not. We were your subjects for a time, until we broke free.

We are not Swedes, we are not Russians, we are Finns.

>we
>backstabbing based adolf.
The peace conditions the allies forced upon us demanded that we had to drive out the nazis out of lapland.

If we Finns could have decided it for ourselves, we would have allowed them to retreat peacefully.

Lol russians "accepted" finland for too many years even they tried to reaccept them in the winter and continuation war,you literally sound like molotov,sending food to the poor hungry fins with bombers as he claimed

You would have commified us and raped our women had we not sucked your cock, Ivan. You were never our ally, that's the truth.

We did not backstab him, we stood down when Hitler went to suicide and we survived independent only thanks to that.

Also "backstab" = driving germanese away from Lapland was theater to communist, jewish soviet union.

We are ally to none. I know Mara -people in Russia, and you ruskies treat them like shit. Fuck off.

you were subjects to the tsars, you were free with their death

and there was a lot of finns in northern russia who were treated equally, even in the story about russians calling for Rus to rule them, the finn tribes are named first before slavs

for majority of time nobody tryed to assimilate you

*gets emotional*
I'd fight against anyone for your people too. From Bolshevik rats to muslims of any color. I'm bound to my people and our soil. Seriously, if anyone comes against you, they come against me, no questions asked, loyalty until the end.

What is the best place in Finland for a burger bro to vacation? Ive always wanted to go there and finally have the ability to do so.

Lol propaganda.

Finns made russia you buttwat.