Autism

What is Autism and what's it all about?

Is it a fake illness?

great topic

Social anxiety is referred to as autism on Sup Forums

Occultist sorcery memed the children of Satan into this realm.

Do autistic people wear diapers?

Only if they're super autistic

>Is it a fake illness
It's an illness people love to fake. It's also an illness that gets diagnosed largely when an SJW mother whose kid won't sit down and shut up takes somebody to a (((psychiatrist))).

I wish it were fake though. It is one of the things I've gone to the greatest lengths to prove doesn't exist. Turns out you can never bring up your disability, try your hardest to be a normie, and people will still talk about how you're a sperg behind your back.

>Pic related

It's a struggle. The best thing to do is involve yourself with other autists so your behavior is mostly ignored. Working in tech is a lot better than when I worked retail, because at least people sort of expect me to be autistic.

Autism is the true redpill.

Autists don't have "muh feels" like women and leftists. Autists are individualistic free marketeers like Sup Forums. Autists on average have higher IQs and are more inclined to ideologies like capitalism (like Sup Forums)

Stop being a weak normie faggot and swallow the asspergerspill.

Can definitely relate to this. t. spergus maximus

Normies will literally take whatever "pill" is in even slightly put in their faces. A redpilled friend might drop some truth bombs about some controversial topic but the normie faggot will immediately swallow some shit-tier marxist bullshit the next day just because their professor said it. Even though normies complain that us spergies take longer to digest info... we aren't programmable fuck-weiners who will be hypnotized to whatever ideology is popular at the moment. We are the true definition of redpilled.

>be pretty good looking
>go to barbers
>get hitler youth haircut
>women are checking me out everywhere
>out later with the 'lads'
>hate it
>all the women coming over to me
>used to splurge spaghetti
>Sup Forums has made me disinterested in sluts
>girls who I do like always comment that I am disconnected
>don't have the emotional capacity

It's a pseudo-scientic "illness" made up by (((them))) to stuff our children full of dangerous chemicals.
So called "mental illness" has never been proven and only serves as an excuse for the lazy and inept.

mummy ses my autism mek me speshul

This is what it's all about. If anyone has the rest I'd appreciate if you could post them so I can complete this timeless set.

This.

In America it's normal to put your kids on antipsychotics as treatment for "autism".

At the age of 11.

Autistic people are indigo children

Let me draw it for you!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

praise KeK

checked!:()!:)!:)!:(!(:!(:!(::)

It is a fake, used by the kikes to delusion the white men, and to encurage idiots in activity and gave them excuse for their actions, and to claim sick and insane healthy introvert person.

I think it's what people used to call retarded and now to sound fancy they say #autism-spectrum.

Autism is the human defensive reaction to jewry and slavery. Over generations the m feels it's being used and over time allocates more development towards building iq in the children to help the human help his people.

The older a slave gets the better you get to trigger this trade for better iq in your children. Eventually you get a bunch of 130+iq autists that leads his or her people out of harm living the ultimate autism sacrifice way of life.

The thinking savior

thnx buud willl take ur advice

It isnt fake at all but its often misdiagnosed because the disorder is a sliding scale, and at the very lightest end of it you just get a weirdo who's like any other weirdo but has a specific reason for it.

Autists have trouble understanding others emotions so as a result they tend to be very blunt and rude without meaning to be (Does this dress make me look fat? Yes.) and also gullible. My dad tells jokes in a deadpan sort of way sometimes and half the time I just straight up believe him, which lead to mental breakdowns some of the time (Ive almost entirely grown out of that by now). They have sensory problems, too much stimulus will have them freaking out, their "filter" is much shittier than regular people's filter so everything will hit them at once with the same impact. Too much noise has me completely spazzing out sometimes.

Autists will obsess over things, and they also tend to have trouble breaking patterns. If every day I sit in that particular chair I better be able to sit in that fucking chair or Im going to go nuts.

There's physical ticks like hand flapping, rocking back and forth, tapping, walking on the balls of your feet, etc. I rock when Im too...Stimulated I guess. I flap my hands when excited. I tap when irritated, it drowns out painful noise.

Autistic kids generally like animals a lot too.

All of this shit was more like who I was when I was little, if you have good parents who dont coddle you and excuse everything you do then like any other person on the Earth you learn to control yourself. And if the disorder is light then you learn people as you go, you'll learn to distinguish between specific people's happy smile and fake happy smile. But its something that you have to intentionally pay a fuck ton of attention to, and with anyone I dont know I cant tell shit about what theyre feeling beyond what they directly say to me.

Autism is much rarer in females

Females with autism also report a relatively high incidence of feeling like theyre transgender - feeling theyre male or supposed to be male

Muh feelings is so intrinsic to women that when you cut them out you end up with someone who thinks theyre a man

t. has this problem

I agree with this

We've always had autistic people, kids with ADHD and OCD

And before those kids were told to shut the fuck up and get on with life
Nothing they did was excused
Their mind wasnt artificially altered

They just learned, like everyone else, and maybe had a rougher time. Even today kids diagnosed with ADHD report being much happier and more stable adults than kids who were diagnosed and received medication.

When you leave the freaks alone they will adapt, or become great like many other autistic inventors/writers/painters/etc

Uh, that is sort of a misinterpretation of the disorder. Autistic people aren't schizoid. They do have empathy to a degree. It's hard to explain. More selective. I'm autistic myself.

Anyway, autism is a developmental disorder with most obvious symptom being pervasive inability to grasp the intricacies and subtleties of social interaction. There is also a bunch of other stuff involved like sensory sensitivity, language development delays, frequent comorbid OCD and depression, atypical intelligence profile with average or better iq in some areas but also well below average in others. However, savantism is rare. More often it manifests as functioning in some areas and below functioning in others.

This is cute.

Would you say its accurate that we care if someone is sad, but cant tell when theyre sad and often dont understand their reasons for being sad?

This is consistent with my experience. Important, i think, for neurotypicals to note the last paragraph. Conscious analysis and strict attention must be devoted in order to have reasonably amicable social interaction. If i'm tired and not paying attention i can very easily slide in to my 'normal' social behaviour, which can be disinterested, awkward, rude, even offensive. This is why autistic people often say that socializing is exhausting. Because it literally is. We have to spend a lot of energy on it because none if it is instinctual.

Yes. Or maybe it depends on the individual. I don't think it's abnormal to not care if someone is sad if you don't know or care about that person.

Yea, if I completely let myself go I wouldnt be able to keep anyone around except my family

I still struggle with meeting new people because I cant tell anything about what they think after I say something

So I get nervous as fuck constantly overthinking everything and misinterpreting the smallest of things
Generally I just dont talk much in social situations, when in reality Im an incredibly talkative person. I like being around people, Im not inherently an introvert. Maybe a month or longer after knowing someone and seeing them often I'll feel like I know enough about their reactions to start acting more freely.

Well, when I say care I mean about the average amount.

We can care and do care, we're not incapable of the caring part

I was just trying to illustrate the difference between a sociopath and someone who has autism. They understand and dont/cant care, we dont understand and can care.

What is this thread

Autism is a development disorder. Based on your genetic makeup, your brain develops how it processes information received and given, possibly making it impossible for a person to actually engage in conversation or express themselves. What's important to know is that there is a spectrum of autism, ranging from low- to high-functioning, where people can be afflicted but still be able to partake in daily lives and NOT be on the verge of collapse like a malfunctioning robot.

If you're lucky, you can even out with puberty, and although schools as shown in often referenced .webms and memes about that one documentary amuse us, they also can greatly help this process of mellowing out and becoming a functioning person.

People raging because "THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT IT" is not necessarily autistic and just spoiled or generally a shit person, and I find it just as laughable that people automatically attribute such violent outbursts to a mental illness when the truth is that regular human beings can be so abyssmally asocial out of simply being garbage people.

Case in point: Majority of smugposters.

Autism

from DSM-5:

Deficits in using communication for social purposes

Impairment of the ability to change communication to match context or the needs of the listener

Difficulties following rules for conversation and storytelling

Difficulties understanding what is not explicitly stated (e.g., making inferences) and nonliteral or ambiguous meanings of language

Deficits in social-emotional reciprocity

Deficits in nonverbal communicative behaviors used for social interaction

Deficits in developing, maintaining, and understanding relationships

Stereotyped or repetitive motor movements, use of objects, or speech

Insistence on sameness, inflexible adherence to routines, or ritualized patterns or verbal nonverbal behavior

Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus

Hyper- or hyporeactivity to sensory input or unusual interests in sensory aspects of the environment

>insufficient language to express state-of-mind
>lack of peers to relate to

MFW Autism is institutionalized political correctness brought about by feminists poisoning social psychology theory.

Bumping

>Sup Forums is completely autistic
>Sup Forums hates feminism
>Sup Forums is the solution to autism

have anuddah bump

If you ever see an actual autist you will know immediately. They can actually be pretty scary because they are unpredictable.

"Many autistic people have intense and highly-focused interests, often from a fairly young age. These can change over time or be lifelong. It can be art, music, trains, computers, car registration numbers, bus or train timetables, postcodes, table tennis, traffic lights, numbers, shapes or body parts such as feet or elbows. For many younger children it's Thomas the Tank Engine, dinosaurs or particular cartoon characters. "

there is a high chance that you for real have autism, besides your retarded "mummy" larping.