Idiots

Trump wants to deport THIS

Thank God...

Cahos!

how retarded does one have to be, to not be able to differentiate between 'legal' and 'illegal'?

>Cahos

seems to be a big problem in American.
Straight up you never see anyone saying "Illegal" immigrant, just immigrant.

No one cared about legal status when legal residents were being barred from entering the country during Trump's muslim ban. Everyone was just as happy to deny legal immigrants their rights. Don't be dishonest, legality has nothing to do with it.

>Some of the things you own are foreign so you have to allow third world barbarians to take over your country

>they originated from those places
>implying i don't use version of them made in america

>people immigrating to the United States who had not actually been here yet
>"legal immigrants"

They're immigrants when they're granted entry you retard. Making it known that they were not allowed entry in the first place revokes their status as immigrants and rather makes them "citizens of a different country." Just because you want to go to the United States does not make you an immigrant.

>inb4 those myriad cases where a legal green card holder had to wait a little while to get back into the country

No non-citizen has the right to enter that country.
At any time a visa may be revoked, traveling to that country still would make you an ILLEGAL Immigrant.

context is about deportations, not travel ban

but I agree, travel ban was handed very poorly by border agency. People that had current Visas should have been allowed back in.

If not him than I do.
>Cahos Cantroll

What does that mean, Mexibro? Sounds delicious!

Stupid argument. My parents are both immigrants and I grew up on welfare. Immigrant households are much more likely to be on welfare assistance than natives.

And as for the pic, we could still have the Italian pizzas, but that doesn't mean that we need to import Italians to America. We can still trade.

And again, there's a distinction between legal and illegal immigrants.

I like Arabic numbers.
I don't like Arabic people.
Pretty stupid fucking argument there

fuck you, my tea is italian, my pizza is italian, my wine is italian, my burecracy is italian and all the imports I get are from legal entities in other countires that are legally sold to me, if my neighbor was an illegal immigrant I would fucking do something about it, as much as I'd do something about the drugs that illegally enter my country and the criminal that commit crimes in my neighbor, as I fucking do because it is my right and DUTY as a fucking citizen of this god damn boot of a country

Spizza Sti Doppi Numerali

>trump says or does something
>have a retarded brain and twist it into something that he never fucking did or said, ie. the "#muslimban"
>pat yourself on the back for debunking some strawman you just came up with

Every single fucking time.

Also, if enjoying some kebab and spicy food somehow requires me to have some savage niggers live in my neighborhood, then I'm glad to give up from kebab and spices. But we all know that's just retarded and you don't actually need to suck muslim dick in order to enjoy muslim grub.

To their credit, I'll give them the letters numbers and electronics, but the rest i buy American or don't use.

They were legal permanent residents you fucking retards.

Can liberals really not tell the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant?

Hence me mentioning the permanent residents that got held up you stupid liberal faggot. Can you read?

>What does his is doing!? This country is a cahos!

Kek, I'm using that line. Gracias, good Mary.

wide adoption of a system or an ideal isn't quite like immigration, if everyone started talking only english overnight I'd be fine and dandy with it, if a bunch of englishmen came into my coutnry overnight I'd start worrying
Yes, and if you didn't understand what the travel ban was about, it's to avoid people that come and go from those countries without proper screening to enter the country without being properly screened first
as a side effect, it also renders "training camps" in those countries much harder to get new recruits and to send them back afterwards

> your oil is Saudi Arabian
Literally half of the world's problems (starting with the aggressive spread of Islam) would be solved if it wasn't

We could just vitrify the sand and extract the oil.

When will these people learn that there's a difference between someone legally immigrating to make a better life for themselves, and someone doing it illegally to leech off welfare?

how's the over/under for "never"?