i.imgur.com/AJ9JFHB.jpg
>Deir Ezzor Feb 7
imgur.com/a/PiAhK
>Mosul Jan 24
i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan 14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg

Developments Feb 17
>TFSA seemingly giving up Al-Bab ambitions, possibly connected to the Astana talks
>SAA ~10 kilometres to Palmyra
>Bza'a & Qabasin still in IS hands
>RuAF bombing IS positions in Deir Hafer
>Further gains by Tiger Forces in East Aleppo
>Jordanian hospitals stopped treating wounded Jihadis
>Rebels suffered 200 KIA in Dara'a offensive
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/832621296835977217
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/832631273499660289
almasdarnews.com/article/suspected-turkish-killer-su-24-pilot-may-handed-russia-justice-ministry/
youtube.com/watch?v=ubxuunGU008&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/832631512524677120
dha.com.tr/sanliurfada-savci-hakim-lojmanlari-yakinlarinda-patlama_1459099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for SAA

Second for Alawites and Druzes!

Post smug Assad/Putin/Iranians

That's my boy Soleimani right here.

Have a smug Trump.

Here is a screenscap of a FSA livestream

first fuck iran

2nd fuck isis

3rd fuck russia

4th fuck usa

5th fuck israel

The shake that

SAA wins again

#Syria #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy Leaders / Officers / Soldiers of Qalamoun Shield Forces Train w/ #Russia #Russian Supervisors

these troops apparently will guard Palmyra and rest of territory when they capture it as replacement for NDF .

>as replacement for NDF
Thank god.

IS says it downed a Russian drone near Ma'dan town in eastern Raqqa countryside

Amaq said it

Turkish artillery + FSA continue to target SDF controlled Tell Rifaat & Menagh in north Aleppo countryside

If its true I wonder which model. Until now we only saw downed Orlan 10s I think.

A

Does anyone know how many Leos Turkey lost since the beggining of the ES?

~12 as far as I remember, at the very beginning. After some adaptation they've barely lost anything.

Anyone know some good Arabic courses?

RISKING LIFES OF COUPLE DOZENS OF SOLDIERS. OUR SOLDIERS ARE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOURS'. OUR GREAT LEADER MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATURK WOULD EVEN BURN DOWN A CITY FOR ONE TURKISH SOLDIER. AND NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO RISK LIFE OF OUR SOLDIERS AND JUST GOING TO THE CITY TO THE LAST REMAINING DAESH TERRORIST

Can smart anons update me?

it seems like since I last checked the rebels have made huge pushback south of Idlib and really loosened the noose around the Aleppo governate in general. They take back the high ground in the meatgrinder on aleppos east side? Also what happened to assads push from palmyra. ISIS has control of the region around palmyra again

>ISIS burns t*rks on video
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE NUKE AL BAB

SOON

H U G E
U
G
E

>ISIS started to pump water from Assad lake to fload villages in Deir Hafer plain and stop government advances there

> ISIS is flooding the Deir Hafer Plain to avoid the Syrian Army from entering.

1945 Germany shit.

>a fucking leaf

source?

kek
implying the Turks would stand a chance against the solid occupation the Kurds have in syria atm

Not without NATO help

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/832621296835977217

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/832631273499660289

the usual sourcedudes

cool thanks for source my dub

can you answer this? Ive been out of the loop

Rebels are cucked in every way possible, they are split between two factions and can't rely on eachother. T*rkey and Jordan wants the war to end so they are promoting reconcilliation.

ISIS made a surprise attack on Palmyra, forcing SAA back to t4 airbase. They also tried a desperate charge to Deir ez-Zor but was denied by the druze beast.

Real action recently has been a failed rebel offensive on Daraa (the extremest moderate extremists saying death before dishonor and suicide charging), they were denied entry into Jordan for medical aid. Palmyra front has been going on for a while, SAA making good gains now. The race for Al-Bab has been itchy, with the Tiger forces rushing to capture it, but TFSA cockblocked them and tried to rush into Al-Bab, but got BTFO and are now licking their wounds/possibly abandoning their ambition for Al-Bab.

Also, TFSA are now seemingly venting their anger by shelling the Efrin canton.
Jund al-Aqsa changed their name to Liwa al-Aqsa and pledged allegiance to ISIS. They reportedly executed hundreds of FSA before the Al-Nusra led faction started attacking them. Shortly after Jund and Nusra started battling, there was reports of Jund being allowed to leave to ISIS territory (how?!). No footage of casualties has been seen though, so it's highly suspicious.

K*rds are making good gains against Raqqa, almost siegeing the city. Trump seems to be sending in 3k american ground troops to help liberate Raqqa city.

not sure how urgent is liberating eastern part for water supply to Aleppo city ,but if its not that urgent ,doesnt mean much , they can redirect these troop somewhere else ,+ ISIS cant do any offensives there either if they do that

>Suspected Turkish killer of Su-24 pilot may be handed over to Russia: Justice Ministry
Alparslan Celik, the suspected killer of Russia’s Su-24 bomber pilot, may be handed over to Moscow under the Russian-Turkish agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Cases and Extradition, Russian Deputy Justice Minister Maxim Travnikov said.

“In theory, yes,” Travnikov said when asked if Celik could be extradited to Russia.

almasdarnews.com/article/suspected-turkish-killer-su-24-pilot-may-handed-russia-justice-ministry/

So basically Aleppo is being held being held because roachbux?

I cant imagine Raqqa can last long under Kurdish assault. Everything ISIS has going for them the Kurds have in spades. Combat experience, ideological zealotry. etc etc. Is Trump actually gonna put boots on the ground?

It seems like Al-Nusra and other Jihadis are just losing influence in the war in general.

When SAA was focused on the battle of Aleppo, the rebels made some mediocre gains at Hama which proved to be completely irrelevant in the end because Aleppo fell in the end. The rebs arent touching Aleppo anytime soon.

ISIS was more succesful in exploiting SAA's focus on Aleppo and took Palmyra - the official story is that cowardly incompetent militias who were supposed to defend the region legged it at the first sight of an IS fighter because IS twitter accounts made it look like theres literally thousands of Ishits rolling in. And as soon as one fucker started running it caused a chain reaction and the whole Palmyra defense ran in a matter of 2/3 days.

Its relevant because it reminds me of ww2 and it could also possibly enable the Turks to keep pushing into Syria (yeah thats stretching it) because SAA wont be able to cut them off.

Wow, Turks are top of the line cucks

>I cant imagine Raqqa can last long under Kurdish assault. Everything ISIS has going for them the Kurds have in spades. Combat experience, ideological zealotry. etc etc.
You're wrong.
Even though they're seemingly running on fumes, capturing Raqqa will be no easy task.

>Is Trump actually gonna put boots on the ground?
There was a report of 3k troops landing in Kuwait and as you may know, he's been advised to send ground forces by the pentagon. So everything points towards it.

>It seems like Al-Nusra and other Jihadis are just losing influence in the war in general
There are two factions now. Ahrar al-Sham (the supposedly moderate faction) and Hayyat Tahrir al-Sham (lead by Al-Nusra (formerly moderate, but now rightly portrayed as Al-Qaida)) has been competing for the smaller factions to join their factions. It's a clusterfuck and shows that their impending doom is upon them.

>Wow, Turks are top of the line cucks
Yeah, well, Erdomeme is on a crusade to acquire good boy points from Putin. I say, let him. If he wants to stay in the Putin game, he has to abide by the rules, which he seems to be doing.

Al nusra/jabhat fateh al sham was at no point considered as moderate element though. They aren't just portrayed as al quaeda, they are literally the Syrian branch of it.

nth for homosuheil

>„Islamic State“ fighters carried out a suicide bomb attack against Euphrates Shield positions in al-Bab. 4 ES fighters killed and 6 wounded.

how the fuck can you surprise someone who is besiegeing you?

C'MON TRUMP, SEND UP THOSE 3K SOLDIERS AND LETS MAKE RAQQA ROJAVA CLAY TOGETHER MY NIGGA

ISIS BTFO

R O J A V A

S O O N
O
O
N

FUCK ARABS/ROACHES AND ALL THEIR SUPPORTERS

>trump wanting to put boots on the ground
>Kurds are 10km from raqqa
>nothing about this in OP

FUCK CENSORSHIP

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

FUCK OP

>They aren't just portrayed as al quaeda, they are literally the Syrian branch of it.
I beg to differ, it was not until just before the end of Obama that America took them seriously and started bombing them.

So apparently being in military is really bad option in Turkey.

Whats the situation around raqqa like?

It looks like ISIS retains firm control of the only major road into the city but their backs are to the river and it doesnt seem like the Kurds have much difficult terrain to deal with to siege and enter the city

>Kurds are 10km from raqqa
So?
It's nothing new and the designation of the troops hasn't been verified yet.
Stop sperging for once, please.

What is the Red Knight of Mesopotamia up to lately, by the way?

>turks
>remotely competent

huehuehue

K*rds are still working on shutting down the supply lines. Use hoholmaps to see the situation.

>10km
it's 5.

5 kilomemes. That sounds familiar.

Growing a jihadlicious beard and sweating bullets in the Abu Bakr command bunker i presume?
Has he even been sighted once?
Potato, potatoe. They can't attack Raqqa from one angle so chill out.

but it doesnt matter really, land they took holds no strategic value.
they have to do something to put actual pressure on goatfuckers

The ride never ends

on hoholmaps

Are these red areas former positions for assad like graphical error or are they actually last known positions for vestiges of SAA forces? I cant imagine Raqqa has been under ISIS control for what years now isnt it? At least a year.

It still doesnt seem like ISIS has anywhere to go. They could go west but that still leaves them fucked and the only fortifiable position south of the river looks like Ratlah which means they would be sacrificing their only route back into the city.

Didn't they just fall back to there? How many SVIEDs do these monkeys have to throw at roaches?

His last video was from April the 7th 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=ubxuunGU008&nohtml5=False

Why cant they? ISIS has nowhere to go if they do.

It could take months of seriously hard fighting to tighten a noose around raqqa tho.

STOP THIS MADNESS ALREADY.

Oh, not.

16 #ISIS terrorist were killed after failed attack on #SAA positions north of #Hayyan gas company in east #Homs

#Syria

twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/832631512524677120

ISIS has been shuffling its forces into DEZ since the iraqi army push towards Mosul, so I don't think they have much in Raqqa. It seems like our favorite desert ninjas are prepping for a southern defense and leave the largely irrelevant northern parts to their fate.

>Turkey: report of a car bomb near the court complex in the south of the country. There are casualties

The red zones are Assad and allies (incl. Russia) territory, the red pinpoints are recent actions done by them. I assume you're talking about the airstrikes in Raqqa?

Yeah, ISIS really has nowhere to go and Raqqa is like the Berlin of ISIS. They won't flee, some will be trying to go insurgency mode though.

>ISIS has nowhere to go if they do
What i was trying to say, is that the k*rds has to cut off the supply lines east and west of the city. That will take a while, ergo there's not newsworthy enough for the recent devs list in OP.
They really ought to expand their attack line aswell. The current projection of the front is vulnerable to harassments, would they try to frontal assault now.

SDF plan

Neat, too bad there's no subs.

This seems dangerous for them. Capturing DEZ might secure income and leave them more able to defend losses in Iraq, but if Al Bukamal falls and Raqqa falls theyre basically down to DEZ, Palmyra and a whole buncha desert.

Wouldnt it make more sense to abandoned the clusterfuck that is Al Bab while the route is still open so they can keep the kurds route into central syria closed? I cant imagine the Kurds would care to stop at the river. I imagine everyones goal at this point besides the rebels is crush ISIS

How are they even gonna cross the river?

Chaos in the liberated east side of #Mosul .ISIS enablers bribing Sunni/Shabak/Christian militias

...and party like it's 2010 all over again

Cant wait to hear the "shocking" and "terrifying" news lines in 2021 when ISIS suddenly takes half the country in a few weeks again

There is one dam down there that I can't remember the name of, starts with H. It's relatively easy to cross compared to the Tabqa Dam crossing.

no dead reported yet, only wounded.

Şanlıurfa as i heard, some injured people, police and ambulances goes the place
dha.com.tr/sanliurfada-savci-hakim-lojmanlari-yakinlarinda-patlama_1459099.html

yes exactly, no dead reported so far.

ancient biji magic

It would be easier to defend DEZ - the city is already well-fortified and has a better placement on the map. Raqqa, on the other hand, is literally wide open for the taking.

And yeah, I have no idea why ISIS is defending Al Bab so fiercely. They should have let the TFSA go for it then have them fight the SAA or something. As it now stands, they are doing a huge favor to the syrian government, and it makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Only dam other than Tabqa i know of is the one just after Tabqa dam. That's a long ass way to go...

>Chaos in the liberated east side of #Mosul .ISIS enablers bribing Sunni/Shabak/Christian militias
Source?
I find it hard to believe tbqh

Şanlıurfa : Explosion targeted high profile public prosecutors and judges.Multiple dead/wounded according to unconfirmed local sources.Hospitals asking for additional blood donation ASAP

why you find it hard to believe? exactly what happens in mosul yearly since invasion of iraq. its funny that isis actually stabilized mosul kek.

anyways, time to get drunk.

>and it makes no fucking sense whatsoever
Maybe they're russian spetsnaz?)))
top kek

3 year old kid died :(

Because the fucking army and """shia deathsquads""" are present?

Surely it's related to the mass arrests earlier?

well apparently people dont want that army and shia deathsquads

dont think so, it may be pkk thing because the target was judge housing blocks

It is always related to Erdomeme.He is the only one who benefits from the blood of innocent

>If I become the "Sultan" terrorism will end
>If I dont innocent people will die until I do

So I though it would make more sense for something like the top but your suggesting something like the bottom as an essential area from which to operate and project from?

Fucking s*nni apes. Bitch and moan no matter what happens because muhh religion. The k*rds of tomorrow.
Then again, reports aren't verified.

fuck fixed

when you starve the option of change from happening diplomatically, you run head first into war.

Jailing HDP en masse was a clear declaration from Erdogan that he never wants peace.

HDP are like the Kurdish Sinn Fein. They're integral for any peace process.

What you need to realize is that to drive from DEZ to Raqqa only takes like 2-3 hours so if some forces are seen in one of the two places it doesnt mean that they are stuck there permanently and couldnt just easily shift between places as needed. And its pretty much the same with the distance to Palmyra - Syria is not some huge country.

they arent.

before hdp there was bdp before them there was another etc.

they always change.

imho if erdog wasnt a total idiot we would never have a kurdish problem. but islamists are known for fucking shit up in general, so its no surprise.

aslo you guys still dont understand that majority of the kurds vote for erdog

We don't have any other drones.

Deir ez-Zor won't fall without the lives of thousands of ISIS fighters lost. Not going to happen if you ask me. It's only going downhill for them now.

>aslo you guys still dont understand that majority of the kurds vote for erdog
this is true, kurds are stupid like others in turkey, they are just more stupid than others Kappa