HOLY SHIT

DRUMPF BTFO BY CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS.

WHY IS HE SUCH A CLOWN, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc-richmond.house.gov/sites/congressionalblackcaucus.house.gov/files/2017-19-01 CBC Letter to POTUS on New Deal.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c
youtube.com/watch?v=mwZ1N97eSMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who did they get to write a letter for them?

FPBP

Center for black control should be higher up on his priorities desu senpai

who gives a fuck about these clowns
he was right to ignore them

SHIEEET NIGGA DESE AFRICAN KANGZ AND QUEENZ IZ GONNA TAKE BLACK AMERIKA WHITEY FO SHO

the "Sad!" part is unfortunately contentious. why?

>CBC

literally who?

>black caucus
>admitting to having a hivemind of black people who cannot make decisions for themselves
>segregating themselves then crying racism when we do it too

Fucking ingrates.

>sent letter to someone who wasn't president at the time
WOW GEE NIGGERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING AS USUAL

>sent a letter

of course, because you can't find lost letters that never existed

it's not like an email or other electronic message you can produce a copy of

We scribbd a note on a bojangles bag and sent that to three White House honkey

>CBC
>CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS

kek

This is why leafs shitpost so much. Our national propaganda center brainwashes the masses into doing it.

This:

>DEAR DRUMPF,

>FIRST OF ALL, WE WUZ KANGS. SECOND OF ALL, GIBS US DAT.

>t. CBC

So another lie from Trump?

>CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS
Even when elected as leaders of their host country they are tribal.

Wake up whitey, internal preferences are necessary if you want to live to 2050.

>its ok that Trump/Trumps people were in contact with Russians before he was sworn in because he was going to be president
>who cares if he ignored a group of black congressmen before he was sworn in, he wasn't going to be sworn in till tomorrow

really compels one to ponder

That actually is okay you fucking retard

>tribally attacking tribalism

Really drives one to ponder.

a group only for blacks?

isn't that racess?

Why would he write them back?

But that's the point

entitled fucks

These people are extortionists I hope he doesn't respond ever

Congressional Black Cock?

Wow.... he really is done.

Sad! Many such cases.

bump.

OP you are a fag he called them on the phone as a reply they ignored him after that. How can you be this stupid?

TRUMP CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AFTER THE LETTER WAS SENT THEY IGNORED HIM. THE CBC'S JEW MASTERS WOULD NOT LET THEM TALK TO TRUMP.

There are more pressing problems than niggerwhine.

But he'll get to it. I wonder what Carson has been up to in the past couple months.

Bonus: the niggerwhine will continue in perpetuity no matter what Trump does or accomplishes.

Sent a letter?

Who writes letters?

Do these negroes not know how phones work?

Or just showing up?

fpbp

Trump said he called them and they never answered. He also said Cummings wanted to have a meeting with him but didn't because it would be a bad political move. All signs point to these retards purposely ignoring Trump and they're shooting themselves in the foot on many fronts by talking down to Trump who has shown that he cares about inner city problems and problems of the black race more so than Obama, a black man who has caused such devastation on them.

here's the letter:

cbc-richmond.house.gov/sites/congressionalblackcaucus.house.gov/files/2017-19-01 CBC Letter to POTUS on New Deal.pdf

it's basically "our children go hungry while dad and mom work 2 and 3 jobs and the neigborhood sucks because police are mean."

This post gave me a cringe-induced seizure.

Trump doesn't speak ebonics.

>a letter goes unanswered straight after he's been in office
>lets be a bitch about him when he's asking for a meeting

Niggers are worthless

>Sent a letter?
>Who writes letters?

Seriously. Trump can't read silly letters because ..... reasons. He's a busy man being president. Can't be expected to read every little bill he signs. Very busy. So much work being done.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

>Niggers are worthless

You have to admit Trump looked like the typical clueless white guy when he asked the black reporter if she had friends in the CBC so she could pass them the invitation.

I have a feeling Ben Carson is the one gonna push HUD and CBC shit real hard when he's sworn in soon.

>ongabunga we waz kangz and shiet

No wonder he didn't reply.

How so? She was from the neighbourhood, knew of the CBC, literally who, and to top it all off: she knew some of them

How is it clueless exactly?

Bix noot hollup mr prasidand electric,
Our kangz n quanz need mo monyz foa dem programs n churchez n shieeeeeeet to becume gud boyz n turn deir lifes around and dindun nuffin
*smacks lips*
Plz gib moneyz n tell polis nazis don shut kangz n quanz doin crimes as iz ua calture u no undastand fuqin cracka.

Your homie from da hood
xxx

Kek'd

>she knew what CBC was, clearly she's one of them

That's like saying if you know what KKK stands for you're one of them.

>I wonder what Carson has been up to in the past couple months

once he awakens they will feel his wrath

This.

>when he asked the black reporter if she had friends in the CBC so she could pass them the invitation.
>being a reporter for a large news network
>constantly shill for another group
How is it bad to assume? Fucking nigger

wow, my words got really morphed here.

I didn't even say anything close to that

>She was from the neighbourhood

whose neighborhood, the one where the CBC live? They're from all across the usa.

it was like saying all blacks know each other, which some white people assume to a degree. to make the point more clear, if it had been a white reporter, Trump would probably not have asked if he knew the members of the CBC, but would have said that he looks forward to meeting with them.

Shit is retarded. Many were complaining about Trump's lack of cabinet diversity and even yesterday were praising the first Mexican cabinet nomination.

Imagine if whites celebrated the first white nominee or every pick.

You're right. Trump probably thought it was from Christmas Bird Count.

this was what the media made of it. I didn't construe it that way. I just figured, he's simply asked.

What the fuck, no wonder America is so divided. I'm not close to the mindset of a person who sees no color but this is stereotype that's passed of as fact

>black people all know eachother
>white people think all black people know eachother

It's a stereotype on 2 seperate levels. You're literally watching the world through the goggles liberals do. Searching for something to complain everywhere.

Ay hol up

Whys Dlumpf not reachin out to the league of extraordinary niggers we sent a letter too

>2017
>Sending letters
>Trusting the USPS with important communications

My bullshit detector is pinging on this one.

BLACK CAUCUS

what A joke shit would hit the fan if there was a congressional WHITE caucus saged

This

I'm gonna add to that but if you heard that sentence and instantly thought "he thinks black people all know eachother" the problem lies with you. You have a dysfunctional mind.

I don't want to turn into /that guy/ but this is probably one of the arguments liberals can pull up once they are talking about racism on a subconcious level

The point is there are very few acronyms you can just throw out and expect someone to know. She could have just named them from the start, but she had to be sneaky and try to get him not knowing what "CBC" is.

And then you have people upset that he asked her to set up a meeting, as if he's just being racist and assuming black people are all friends. The point was, he's tried to meet with people and they keep backing down because the left attacks people just for meeting with Trump (see: Kanye, Musk, Uber CEO, etc.), and if she's asking on behalf of them maybe she can either make it happen or needs to try asking different questions to different people to figure out why such a meeting hasn't happened.

What does this even mean?

>You have a dysfunctional mind.

you were wrong about everything else but you nailed this one.

So their only valid proof they have to pinpoint that he can't read is a SNL guy that says he didn't read a comma?

Woah oh no impeach him right now

CBC is a racist organization and the member of it should be thrown the fuck out of congress. A CWC would be considered a Neo-Nazi group.

When the reporter used a fucking common acronym without any context, it caught him off guard, but he clearly knew what she was talking about after she clarified it was the congressional black caucus. He refers to Congressman Cummings who is a member and expresses his frustrations that he backed out of meeting due to political pressure.

So hey, he tried, if you are asking about the CBC and apparently are interested in the topic, make a few calls and set something up.

"no"

Let's send the CBC an official response letter with 1 word per post, I'll start.

Dear

>because......reasons

Sheeit, that confrontation probably got more attention from the CBC too. I know it was the opening segment on two evening news programs.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't give him the letter so they could say hes raycis

Trump already met with black athletes to discuss shit tier black communities and how to fix the problems. This alone will do more then the CBC has done since its creation.

The fuck is a CBC

Niggers,

>Ain't, or can't?

youtube.com/watch?v=mwZ1N97eSMQ

OH NOES NOT A LETTER

>CBC

Congressional Black Caucus. You may already know that a Caucus is a group that has something in common that has meetings to plan strategy. I assume you have to be black to participate.

If you go up there to where I linked the letter they wrote to Trump, it's the usual "blacks struggle mightily but the white man and the police won't let us succeed because they want to put us in jail for nothing."

>as if he's just being racist and assuming black people are all friends
The funniest part about this is she is bringing up the CBC as if they are friends of hers or something. I mean, she wouldn't be bringing it up just because she is black right? That would be just as racist as Trump assuming she did just because she is black!

Dear Donal, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my Tiwtter and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's Ivanka?

>I assume you have to be black to participate.

I don't know, half the NAACP was created by Jews and some white cucks.

The Congressional Black Caucasus needs to be done away with it or we need to be allowed to have a Congressional White Caucus, that focuses solely on white issues. This is the only way to achieve Democratic impartiality

Drumpfy is such a cute word.

sounds like a dance with a high probability of doing the hump

>e a Congressional White Caucus,

we sorta had one up until the 60s I believe.

niggers

>remove one racists institution
>create another

when will they learn?

>AYO WHITE MUP DUH DO MUHFUGGA WHERE DA THICC WHITE WIMMINS AT GIBS ME DAT
>"What the fuck is this shit? Just through this prank letter in the trash, Pence."
>AYO HOL UP WHITEY WHY U DIDN'T RESPOND TO OUR HOLLA

>Ooga Booga
>Sincerely, The members of Congressional Black Caucuses

>Samantha Bee as your rebuttal
Wow! I think you need a free helicopter rider.

>they're from all across the us
You do realize that senators live most of the time in Washington right? Or do you think they stay in their own state until beckoned

>she did know some of them
> he did so he wnated to meet with them
Trump is apparently racist. whatevs

that's a good point.

They're still trying to translate it into intelligible English.

It's a reasonable opening offer, although Trump and the quite left-wing CBC will likely never see eye to eye on a number issues, hopefully they can work together on some issues.

The claim in the OP tweet is that Trump "never wrote us back," but Trump did say he reached out to Cummings, who then declined a prospective meeting for political rather than substantive reasons (Cummings now claims that Trump "made up" the story about a possible meeting).

Show me "the letter."

It's possible Trump thought it was canadian journalists asking for an interview

That makes alot of sense.

Is it ironic that CBC sounds too much like CDC?

>pls respond