We rekt him so hard

we rekt him so hard

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2017/02/17/how-pewdiepie-just-got-rekted-by-chan-culture/#5ff36c267b0a

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1N7zg
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2017/02/17/how-pewdiepie-just-got-rekted-by-chan-culture/#5ff36c267b0a
youtube.com/watch?v=1gxHH3II-0U&t=3m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pewdiepie-just-got-rekted-by-chan-culture/#5ff36c267b0a

They want me to turn off adblock. Copypaste here.

archive.is/1N7zg

>Article references Christina Hernandez from Kotaku

>no archive
sage

>rekted

lolwut

I bet the next thing they will report about of "chan culture" will be epic ruse face, grinman and peepee the toad

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

So word rekted means anal sex? Im hapy that usa journalist finally reached intelligence level of russian prisoner.

pewdiepie-just-got-rekted-by-chan-culture

Kjellberg has tried to disavow hate groups and Neo-Nazis since the controversy began

Kjellberg was channeling had attracted actual Nazis who started sharing Kjellberg’s videos as if he is “their guy.”

>sources including gorilla hernandez and buzzfeed

forbes and legacy media assume racism and white nationalism are bad things

>fruszina eordogh

Whaddafug?

>archive.is/1N7zg
> How exactly did the most popular YouTuber in the world think it was okay to make jokes using Hitler imagery at a time when the US is seeing a spike in hate crimes and hate groups related to the Trump presidency?
Im pretty sure shes from another timeline

>forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2017/02/17/how-pewdiepie-just-got-rekted-by-chan-culture/#5ff36c267b0a
nice archive/screenshot cunt

part1

>archive.is/1N7zg
>Fruzsina Eordogh

Buy a real name idiot

part2

>chan culture
Is he talking about Asian culture? Is that just a euphemism for "Chink Culture"

That's racist Forbes.

Pewds is part of our struggle. Im glad to stand with him and natsoc. White pride worldwide!

So it was all a prank?

>Compounding the problem, this dark “edgy” humor Kjellberg was channeling had attracted actual Nazis who started sharing Kjellberg’s videos as if he is “their guy.”

Wew

Journalism truly is dead when Forbes is crawling over the Sup Forums catalogue for news

she's fucking mental begs for money on twitter, even doctors hate her

He discovered neo Nazis but what does that have to do with Sup Forums?

Disavowed*

because nazi 4 chan "endorses" him, pdp can't defend himself in the court of public opinion
liberals find him guilty by association

Pretty good article tbqh

>mfw reading this shit.

fucking this

>post yfw there are people RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW working for the MSM whose """""job""""" it is to read our posts and produce a bunch of sensationalistic fake news out of it

To you people I just described, I'd just like you to know that that it's got to be one of the most pathetic and useless professions ever. Someone who cleans shit out of toilets for a living is at least contributing to the world. Don't you find it sad that you can't even claim that much? Heck, even Sup Forums janitors (who do it FOR FREE) seem to have more self-respect nowadays than you people do.

Apparently, you require no qualifications, peer review, or any idea what you're writing about to be a journalist. Also
>Rekted

How do these people even get these jobs? What an insufferable fucking cunt

Seriously. If you are journalist reading this: kill yourself at your earliest convenience. Please just do humanity a favor.

>Forbes fell for the /ourguy/ meme

lmao seriously kill yourself if you are browsing this board and writing articles about memes.

This

>forbes

what in the fuck is wrong with these people. dont they have anything better to write about other than youtube drama?

Wait

Am I the only guy here who realizes the massive fucking potential of this entire drama?

>"#WhyJewsCensor" followed by massive redpill infographics dump, in the likes of "Hitler actually proposed European disarmament in 1933 #WhyJewsCensor" followed by this video youtube.com/watch?v=1gxHH3II-0U&t=3m48s

This is also the only time we'll ever have a legion of teenagers being interested in such a hashtag.

WHY ARE WE NOT DOING THIS

this

>grinman
look at this oldfag

I'm here since the first half of 2016 and I know this meme. Am I considered an oldfag then?

im an engineer dating a journalism grad qt3.14, and i'm not going to lie, there's tons of fun sex, crazy parties with her sorority alumnis

they know how to network

Nice, been a while since he was posted.

Here's a pic for the forbes "reporters" for their next issue. Looking out for you guys.

I think journalists need to just start committing mass suicide a la Seth Rich. They're lying sociopaths. Once a few of them beat themselves to death with rebar they'll stop.

It's amazing how primitive our memes were

no, you electioncuck. Browsing kym on your phone at lunch is different from actually speaking it in context. Jesus Christ

>inb4 some faggot millhouse or thrust vectoring reply

g-guys?

to be fair that's cropped and missing the dinosaur shirt

Let correct the record here NATSOCAP. National socio capitalism.

Looooooooool

He'll be our next Ben Garrison

>r/asian masculinity

she's fucking crying lol

>hate crimes related to the Trump presidency

wow lol no I hate trump. I'm here to understand you fascists and your ways.

know your enemy - Sun Tzu etcetc

It's not a good article, I am old enough to remember people making much more offensive jokes and shock humour long before the internet. What changed is people think being offended means they can strike people dead like God. That is what has changed.

>because of their dank meme status
Had to stop reading right fucking there, jesus christ

online hate machine

>act retarded
>get dropped
big shock
Not like this guy'll have a dent to his finances though

Are you retarded ?

Holy shit.
>10:49
>Can I just point out that it's a little bit ironic that Jews somehow found another way to fuck Jesus over?

His implications are getting more and more antisemitic. He is pulling a Dave Chapelle or a Mel Gibson. He got to the top, didn't like what he saw, and is pulling himself down now. This is intentional.

>editor's pick

better than sucking the jewish medias cock and bending over like a good goy

This is all reddit's fault and the world needs to know it.

simpler times...

>Media using improper grammar and slang
>Article about a weeb shut-in forum trolling some faggot video blogger
>EDITOR'S CHOICE

This is how you know there aren't any real problems.

>wow lol no I hate trump. I'm here to understand you fascists and your ways.

Turn back now faggot. In a few months time you will complaining about the jews like the rest of us.

>Well, besides being unaware of the political climate across the Atlantic
That's probably a wrong claim if i've ever seen one

Based on the article, this guy was just making fun of us though. If he wants to go farther as a result of the kikes then that's fine by me but I still don't like him.

SCRIPT KIDDIES ON TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS

UH HUH, THAS RITE

>Sam Hyde
>disavowing Neo-Nazis

>DESTROY. DIE. ATTACK was ten years ago

You wanna get f*cking rekted fellow kids?

>100s of years later being a whore with low standards is still considered "networking"
Some things never change.

> mentions 8chaan
You legit cannot know about that site without lurking here almost 24/7.

>rekted

If anything, the media outlets tried to gang up on a youtuber and failed

so much this, it's amazing, they're so damn arrogant

Holy shit, degenerate libshit bitch was too ashamed to admit to a doctor that she takes it in the ass. This is the best timeline.

I'm pretty sure the naked ape in that video works for CNN.

shit, comment was towards this

>it's Pewd's own fault that journalists with zero integrity performed a character assassination on him

What the fuck

> [chan edgelord troll culture], bores many people these days and most grow out of it
Why haven't you Sup Forums ?

>the US is seeing a spike in hate crimes and hate groups
wut ?

an they all forget the first rules of here is NYPA

National Guard will be sorting that soon kek

They talked about him on NPR this morning on 1A. Didn't really say anything of value though since nobody on the panel knew who he was or had even seen the video.

Inb4 bludgruppe tattoo

>rekt
It's rekted you retard. Cant you read the article title? Lol i just gramatically rekted you so hard
>reddit xdddd

>Rekted

8choons shows up in a google search for "alternative Sup Forums" dumbass

There are literally tens of millions capable qualified people rotting on doles queues all over the world, and this is the best the media can come up with.

PDP is one Swedish autist who, sitting in his bedroom, became a multi-millionare. That's the talent that's out there. But all the media can seem to find are borderline mental cases and the worsts sorts of toadies. Fuck. There must be ten thousands valedictorians out there right now that would write articles for free.

What the fuck is going wrong? It's like all the jobs left are going to the worst people.

>Rekted
>Reh-ket-ed
>Reh-k-ted
>Rekt
>Reh-k-t
>They at no point tried to pronounce either word aloud and realised the first sounded wrong
4 years of university for Journalism ladies and gents

Some hungarian bitch most likely.
Eordogh is like a rural pronounciation of the word Devil btw.

a pretty smart move by forbes desu

wired, wsj and verge are being shit on big time

guys... hes "our guy"

is she even an american citizen though? maybe working under another visa?

That's actually pretty well written and objective aside from one or two remarks. The author has definitely been here a few times.

they think the reason that people found the joke funny was because of Keemstar. What a gaggle of morons.

I thought she was on SNL

leaf is right