Oh god, honey, no you didn't think drumpfy actually won did you...

Oh god, honey, no you didn't think drumpfy actually won did you?! Sweetie it was a landslide victory for Hillary and her team. You think it ends here?? NO. We are gonna do whatever it takes to get the RIGHTFUL WINNER her position as president, drumpfy will be impeached faster then you guys can bend over and take it in the ass from a neo-nazi.

We are coming, and we are coming strong, don't think cumpf will last long in the white house.

Your truly,

Antifa

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.

Antifa retard not understanding how election process works

lol tard

1/10 babbys first troll

I don't need to hear your thoughts or reasoning. The fact that you accept a bigot, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, sexual predator, fraud, conman, someone who mocks the disabled, someone who strips freedom away from women and minorities, someone who only protects his own special interests, doesn't believe in climate change, has disrespect for Native Americans, no regard for the environment, is buddies with a war criminal, is supported by the kkk, disrespects freedom riders, is a white supremacist, bans Muslims, appoints corrupt cabinet members.... the list goes on. If none of that affects you, then yes we have an extremely different morale, character, and sense of integrity. I'm nauseated by the fact that you can support that and take pride in that level of hatred and propoganda. It's deeply disturbing to me and I don't know when your mind shifted in this direction. I want to live in a house and among people who believe in love and your support for this administration proves otherwise.

You win with electoral college votes not popular votes

This was established before the race began and both competitors agreed to it

gr8 b8 m8

you have no power here

gtfo pathetic communist scum
saged

Dont reply unless you sage

This same thread gets spammed every hour every day

>cumpf
kek haven't heard that one before, 2/10

Oh god, honey, no you didn't think drumpfy actually won did you?! Sweetie it was a landslide victory for Trump and his team. You think it ends here?? NO. We are gonna do whatever it takes to get the RIGHTFUL WINNER his 2nd term as president, Shillary will be imprisoned faster then you guys can bend over and take it in the ass from a Unemploymed Arts Professor.

We are coming, and we are coming strong, don't think the Dumbocrats will ever get back in the white house.

Your truly,

White Men.

day
of
the
rake

Always a leaf

LOW
ENERGY
AUTISTIC
FAGS

grumphykins BTFO
How will they ever recover?

You call 2 mill a landslide?

You're stupid if you think everyone should trust the people in the Sup Forums ptg. Of course they wouldn't take responsibility for spamming other boards you idiot. Of course they would blame others. Not to mention that you keep changing the story. It was just Canada and now It's New Zealand. I assume you did that to avoid questions about time zones. And Sup Forums trying to scapegoat other sites/boards? Yeah that's totally unheard of.

You're probably OP and the samefag who keeps bumping the thread. There's over 4 posts per person in this thread on average. Obviously most of the posters here are the same person. Since you're accusing others of false flagging, it's probably projection. You're probably pretending to be liberal and arguing with yourself. When nobody replies you bump with the "LOL LIBERALS BTFO SO SALTYMAGA" shit. You also don't pass up any opportunity to reply to accusations of Sup Forums.

You'll be banned soon so enjoy it faggot. Your fucking Persimmon Elect, Agent Orange, Cheeto Bandito, Orange Julius Caesar will be impeached or shot soon as well. When you chimp out with your cheap moist nugget and antique nazi helmet, that you bought form a gun show, some riot cop will shoot you and we won't have to suffer through another shitty thread you make.

i love these threads, trolling or not, because everyone gets together and posts their best anti-leftist memes

thanks OP

Reaction image . Jpg
Yu lost elebtion :DD

>Hillary and her team
Illiterates who can't read election rules it seems.

> Impeach
Oh yeah it's Mike Pence then. Trump might be to polite to actually press charges against criminal Hillary. Mike Pence would for sure.

Be sure to keep that screenshot handy for when Voter ID Laws are implemented, and the dem turnout drops DRAMATICALLY. I'm guessing Hill's real number was closer to ~50 million.

California had 8 million voters.
That's higher than the 2nd and 3rd highest vote states combined.

Remove California since it's an outlier and trump won by 5 million votes.

This is some quality sweetieposting

That's weird. They claimed it was a 3 million spread...

I guess when you deport them you deport their votes too? That's cool.

Your grammar is shit, come back without sounding like an autistic kid getting told politics by his hippie grandma.

Its already too late, he is your president, there is nothing you can do that won't further illegitmize your entire movement.

If you want to live in a communist wonderland, you should go to China, stop trying to turn this country into a shithole.

Yours truly,

The rest of America

Maybe Hillary's team should have studied the electoral rules.

You already had a recount, remind me how it went again?
Oh yeah, and are now having an investigation into how many illegals voted. Just wait for the results sweetie.