Meet the newest German citizen

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/759995/North-African-youth-gangs-Chinese-migrants-Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtube.com/watch?v=9-8vMDIuOOg
youtube.com/watch?v=d0MmBor4arA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinks are bro tier tho

I'll take him over a sand nigger any day

Based Japs are our allies, try again

>Based Japs are our axis, try again

FTFY

>falling for the asian meme
yeah look at us now

inb4 Honorary aryan

Asians are hardworking, integrating immigrants. Asian americans often give their children names that are as "american" as possible. No one is upset about this.

express.co.uk/news/world/759995/North-African-youth-gangs-Chinese-migrants-Paris

Chinks aren't inherently awful. They can conform and adapt to western culture quite well given the opportunity. Mainland Chinese are awful but those from Hong Kong and Taiwan are much better. They just need exposure to western culture.

I don't have a problem with them, they usually work hard and don't try to rape and murder cunts.

>getting your citizenship while wearing the tracht

based chinks

Japs are amazing. They are intelligent and lawful contributors to our society who don't even want a lot of children. I would fight 10 arabs at the same time if it meant they would be deported and replaced with one single nip.

Whatever you say at least he's integrating unlike some other minorities

slow demographic suicide > quick demographic suicide amirite?

Yeah let me know when major Asian cities are overrun with white people electing white candidates and advocating for white interests and demanding white subsidies

He is not a jap, japs looks completely different.
It's central asian i bet.
There are many of them.

LETS JUST STOP HERE

NO ONE IS ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTRY

solved /thread

as long as they work and integrate I don't have a problem.

at least hes fucking trying to be german unlike those shitskin refugees. Hell judging by the outfit hes acting more germanic then those blonde cuckolds who are consider "german"

can asians with extreme squint actually see anything?

is this why they are terrible drivers?

Seriously his eyes are basically closed.

Squint your eyes like his and you won't be able to see shit.

They arent breeding like Flies aka Mudslimes, speak german, follow the Law and have a Job while they give their Kids german names.
And they hate Muslims.

So what exactly is your problem Cleetus.

you germans truly changed. jesus.

Chinks are actually chill though.

And yes, they are muslims.
enjoy your
DiVёЯsIтУ

STOP BELIEVEING IN THE ASIAN MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

East asians are probably the most desirable non-white immigrant group possible.

Seriously, look at what the Middle Eastern/North African migrants are doing to Europe, and you're still griping about an oriental guy wanting to be German. baka desu senpai

The fact that they don't rape and murder like a motherbitch is a huge advantage, yeah. There are other problems that need solving first.

Yeah because some of us are leaving the Basement once in a while and get together with real people. And when it comes to east asians aka japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese etc we dont have a problem with them at all. Quite the Contrary.

Says the Brazilian.

Pretty sure this was a Chinese you guys...

Asian women 4 germany

Chinks are better than shitskins, but when you get a shit ton of chinks its still shitty. They're loud and have no regard for anyone around them

Asians are alright in my book, at least the ones that are actually trying to assimilate in a new country like this guy is.

Thanks guys. I redpill your fellow whites all the time.

t. east asian

All immigrants should have this attitude. He's trying to integrate before he even had the official documents.

>dresses up in tracht only so he can get upboats
Fucking redditors holy shit

Their eyes are perfectly addapted to extreme smog. when your eyes are red and itchy with toxic chemicals they can continue as normal.

Stop posting those cultural appropriation pictures, tree climbing is a tradition over here.

>take legal path towards citizenship
>make effort to learn culture and language
>proud of being citizen
Liberals need to understand the different types of immigrants.

>Tyrolaboo jap
Willkommen, Ich bin Herr Takeshi. I love german ancient culture. I've been training with my superior gas chamber for years to be a famous SS-Totenkopfverbändefuhrer

He'd be better German than actual Germans...
Fuck, time to pack my bags

>Asian meme

Oh yeah, multiculturalism man! Feel the power of sharing your nation with foreign people that doesn't have anything to do with your culture! 15 years 'till Yurop becomes South America 2.0. It all started with the slant-eyed motherfuckers.

Asians are the only other race capable of integrating successfully into western countries

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

The evidence speaks for itself

Bayern is not germany.

>superior gas chamber

my sides

All the mainland chinks go to Australia because it's close. The better chinks go further abroad.

>be gyppo
>your entire culture is flamenco and guitars
>japs come and outskill you several orders of magnitude
youtube.com/watch?v=9-8vMDIuOOg

I want brazil flag

As a BCer I'm laughing my ass off at the stupidity of this comment

this

There aren't many churkas in germany and the dude in op's pic doesn't look like one either, i would know, i'm russian

That's mainly because of King, the liberal prime minister who wrote an entire essay on why Asians should be cleansed from Canada.

>proud of being citizen

How can you tell that?

Man you must be a master psychologist if you can tell that from one picture.

Is having a basic fucking integration form now pride?

Is buying some traditional clothing for a few bucks and wearing it pride?

You are pathetic.

>inb4 you accuse me of loving mudslimes

Nope, I don't want anyone else in Germany.

It is not difficult to understand.

Yeah, they pay taxes, yadda yadda, but at the end of the day it is still the same.

And some of us care more about our neighbours other than just "HURR WELL THEY PAY TAXES LIKE I DO SO THAT MAKES IT ALRIGHT, DESU ASIANS ARE BETTER THA NGERMANS!!!"

This, he looks like central Asian "churka".

Yeah ok true this

As much as the chinks have fucked everything up they aren't trying to bomb us and demanding that anyone who criticizes them be locked up for chinesephobia

They still need to be booted out though

Even the single worst Asian immigrants, i.e. uncivilized mainlanders, aren't that bad. They commit little to no crime, the worst they do is simply avoid integrating and just keep to themselves in their little communities.

The best Asian immigrants, for example Hong Kongers, are bro-tier, way better than white Eastern Europeans, for example.

You can larp on /pol as hard as you want but the few asians we have here are mostly as based as any polack wishes to be.
There is no western nation on this planet that isnt facing immigration and belivieng that anyone could change that over night is retarded.

So when i have to select between the Goatfuckers and the east asians - i take the asians.
Because in my entire Life i had never one bad experience with them while i learned at a young age that Mudslimes are the Cancer of humanity.

Dude, he is Churka. Probably Afghan minority or some shit like that.

>doesn't know how to physics
More open = more light. Doesn't mean they're blind. You realize your pupil is really small right? And not your whole eyeball absorbs light.

In the military, they tape up most of scopes and binoculars to reduce glint, yet they can still see through it. Try it with a piece of paper with a small slit on your eye or a scope.

cry more

Pic related. BC never fucking wanted them here ever. They turned one of the most beautiful cities in the world into a goddamn money laundry and for that alone I want to go to fucking war

A Well-Assimilated Asian.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0MmBor4arA

-ugly
-care only about themselves and other asians
-culturally actually pretty shit
-against your own nationalism/culture eventually especially with young generations

Sorry mate, but having chinks here they are just not worth having. The little they pay through taxes is not worth their ugly genes and shitty culture

Not an argument, shite yank.

The worst they do is be rich communist party members who launder their slave money in our cities making them unaffordable to buy property and subverting our government pushing it further to the left every day

We need to recognize the republic of China/nationalist China and get rid of all the commie chinks. Never let a communist anywhere near your people

Pinhole effect is a hell of a drug.

I have no idea what you're referring to, but every time I see BC next to each other I'm reminded of black cocks.

Merkel should import more of those. Males only.

1) Those aren't Canadian citizens who do the money laundering and real estate price inflation, you tit. They're foreign citizens. There's a difference between what millionaires in China do and what Chinese-Canadians do.

2) The fact that they're buying in a housing bubble is good for us, not bad for us. Sure, for the time being it's hard to afford real estate in Vancouver proper, but the economic benefits still outweigh the consequences, especially since it's only a small area which is made unaffordable.

>inb4 someone starts regurgitating protectionist propaganda

""""""""German""""""""""

Who is that?

Top kek. SAMURAIED

>So when i have to select between the Goatfuckers and the east asians - i take the asians.
Why do you think you have to chose between muslims and asians? chose your own god damn people. They'll take your country over because they are intelligent, unlike moslems. And they don't use violence, generally. When you start to see the reality of the situation, it will be too late. Just like Australia.
>Because in my entire Life i had never one bad experience with them while i learned at a young age that Mudslimes are the Cancer of humanity.
I'm not defending sand niggers. I know where you are coming from, Hans. I'm around niggers ffs.

You won't be saying that once they take over your fucking nation.

You can trust me.

I feel like Canada and Britain got the shit Chinese, while Germany got the good Chinese. All the Chinks I met in England barely spoke the language and only hung around their own, eating in only in Chinese places, etc. Meanwhile the Chinese I met in Germany all spoke fluent German, their kids had German names, went to German schools and hung out with other Germans.

You're forgetting the fact that the Asian population in BC has increased dramatically over the decades and thus have their culture/identity as a major force in the shaping of BC, which is bad considering mainlanders, though much better than Muslims or nogs, are still inferior to Canadians

>don't want your country to be demographically completely different from your own culture and people
>hurr protectionist propaganda

you're proof why chinks more trouble than good

Thanks senpai. Didn't know the proper name for it. I guess another example would be how cameras work.

> while Germany got the good Chinese.

Are the pro-german culture?
Are the pro-german people?
Are they anti-immigrant, including shit Chinese (aka 98% of all Chinese)?

If any of these are no, they are not "good" for German society.

We have one of the biggest japanese Community in Europe in Düsseldorf since the 60s and these guys have integrated without any problems while still holding their japanese traditions.

Vietnamese kids are scoring higher then germans while they get classical german names. My Son has two of them in his class on the private school we send him and these people would have been Ehrenarier in the glorious times of the Führer.

I dont know about your canadian bunch of asians but ours here are the least of our problem groups. In fact we dont have any problems at all with them.

>and thus have their culture/identity as a major force in the shaping of BC
give me a fucking break, except for a few contained areas where there's Chinese signs, there is practically no Chinese culture in Vancouver, let alone the rest of BC. And no, white hipsters buying bubble tea doesn't count as major cultural influence.

>not trying to steal the best minds from every nation
This is why America is #1.

As much as I hate commies (believe me, my grandpa was a KMT officer), what are you going to do about 1 billion Chinese people? You cannot just "not recognize" a huge chunk of land. It's a very difficult issue, not easy to solve.

>Canadians and Aussies, worst posters on Sup Forums, both complaining about getting the worst Chinese
>coincidence?
Really stir fried my chow mein

>Are the pro-german culture?
They eat German food instead of only going to Chinese restaurants. They drink our beer, support our football team. Lastly they are anti-Muslim and generally right wing. They also learn proper German and have their kids attend German school (instead of private Chinese schools).

Are the pro-german people?
>They socialize with Germans, instead of only their own group. And like I said they're anti-Muslim.

>Are they anti-immigrant, including shit Chinese (aka 98% of all Chinese)?
Most of them are anti-refugee and anti-Muslim. Of course they're not anti-Chinese per se, but they are very good at keeping new Chinese in check when they're doing something Germans would consider impolite/rude.

The thing is, in Canada you seem to just get Chinese that go there to buy your properties and have their kids attend uni and then fuck off again. In Germany they actually stay to live.

So how excactly do you imagine this works ?
That one day the glorious SS rises from the graves and its all 1938 again ?

People - and groups - have only a limited amount of time and energy to act against their enemies and right now are the east asians the last of our problems.
I dont care about the cuck screaming of the autistic americans on this board because some east asains moved into the country while i/we face the real threat which is called Islam.

And in that Battle are people like the Vietnamase and Japanese which are living here our greatest allies because they hate the Sandniggers as deeply as we do.

>algeria

wtf

>Vietnamese kids are scoring higher then germans while they get classical german names.
Doesn't mean they're pro-German.
Doesn't mean they're anti-immigrant.

If they are pro-German and are against immigration, immigration that includes their own people as well (at least the shitty ones), then they're fine.

The point is they are rising, and that isn't good since they're inferior. Having pro-Chinese immigration is simply not good, there's no argument.

This makes sense. It's about whether the stay for the long term or short term. No one wants to stay in Australia for long anyways, not even Aussies.

Non-Anglo countries get less liberal Chinks, ie less educated. While 1st generation Chinese are actually decent in Anglo countries (very educated), their children absorbed too quickly "race culture" from colleges. I always tend to think that America doesn't manage well race issues.

Europe has an easier approach. It's about integration and that's it. It's both good and bad. It's bad when it comes to nigger and sandniggers. It's good when it comes to East Asians because they don't really care about many things, including their own culture.

He could have at least opened his fucking eyes.
What a prick

I think the problem in America is also the loss of identity for the Chinese that went there before the mainland became commie territory. Canada, England and Australia have the problem that the Chinese don't actually plan on living there, they just show up to study, buy a bunch of property as insurance for later and then fuck off back to China.

We should have a intelligence ban.
Anyone with a IQ lower than 100 can't enter.

Secretly all japs are conspiring against the white man because of WW2. Just like Jews are warring against the world because of slavery in Egypt.

Not shit chinese, shit societies.
Chinese, as most asians, come from heavily bureaucratic societies. German culture has a very stringent bureaucratic base, but with an additional layer of western values on top of that. Once asians get here they quickly fall in line and are gradually indoctrinated, as befitting to their nature, until they are ready to accept the more advanced concepts of liberty and the duties that come with that.
Societies that lack the Germans stringent desire to see EVERY member of society fully integrated will run into problems with asians, as they will be disoriented by the lack of a clearly codified path to integration and eventually start reverting to their, ultimately incompatible, former ways of living, forming parallel societies in the process.

Societies like the US, which are heavily focused on "Losers" and "Winners", determined mostly by income, tend to abandon newcomers under the guise of "personal freedom", isolating them in seperated communities and only taking those few out of them that managed to "succeed" under their own power despite their surrounding environment. This breeds contempt for state and society and feeds into group narcissism, i.e. the belief that your group is inherently better than others by overrating their own culture despite underperforming in all areas.

This is also why islam is such a problem for integration: Muslims come with their own social structure that blocks them from integrating into the host culture, as they only allow theocratic access, which a modern secular state is weak at.

Yes fellow leaf please tell my about the situation and reality with east asians in Germany because i only lived here my entire Life and for sure YOU can tell me how things are going with them here.

They are law abiding, the higher they stand in the social rank the more they seperate from thier own ethnic groups while all of them are pushing their children to learn german and become part of our society.

I had the perfect example in my former working place. Vietnamese collegue with Nguyen as the family but Wolfgang has his Surname because his parnets told him that they will live now forever in Germany and he should call this country " Heimat ".
They are the total opposite of Muslimes in every fucking way.

Our 1st generation Chinks here are uneducated and quite poor, but redpilled as fuck and they rarely allow racemixing. Their children do well at school (although they're bot-like) and they are all beta cucks who never complain, except when niggers mug them.

I recently spoke to a Chinese guy, 24 years old I think, born and raised in France to educated parents from Shanghai. He doesn't consider himself as French although he likes this country a lot because he's not white and he doesn't have a typically white personality. Good boy.

>quintessentially German