Why the fuck do millenials think dressing like absolute clowns is ok...

Why the fuck do millenials think dressing like absolute clowns is ok? It's like they are really that desperate for attention that they are willing to dress like an autist to "stick out"

Other urls found in this thread:

theidleman.com/manual/advice/wear-vans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've lived near niggers my whole life and I still can't decipher what the fuck that image is trying to say.

It's suppose mean something like "I like your style let's create a shitty clothing brand"

This article recently had me cringing.
theidleman.com/manual/advice/wear-vans/

how did will smith fuck up raising his son this bad

Will was a good boy and his son is a degenerate retard

He married Jada

why they hell is he wearing a sweatshirt as pants

wow
just wow

Will is legitimately mentally retarded or something, have you seen all the shit he believes in? any new age hippy crap gets his dick rocks

Most clothes nowadays is straight up trash tier. 99% of the US textile industry has moved to China. Companies are doing everything they can to reduce production costs by reducing quality of product. This is more conspicuous in female clothing because women will buy shitty clothes more so then men. Yoga pants for example is incredibly cheap to produce and can be sold at an equally ridiculous markup because dumb millennial women will buy. This same logic applies to most articles of clothing. Check the labels and you will see more and more "quality" apparel stores selling shirts with very low percentage of cotton.

The American people have effectively had their own shirts ripped from their backs and don't realize it.

If you don't dress with chinos loafers and a causal shirt you aren't white

Because it has a designer brand on it. These kids will wear anything no matter how retarded it looks if it has an expensive brand

Streetwear is the stupid fucking thing

Hypebeasts will literally pay 200 for a 20$ gildan hoodie because of a logo printed on it

Can someone show me Sup Forums approved clothing?

Thats not a nazi uniform, obviously.

Literally this. Dress professionally for fucks sake. And kids these days wonder why they get no respect.

Ralph Lauren, J crew, Brooke brothers

> white pants

Not if you're straight

I hate streetwear.

In order to make it in show business you have to suck producer dick. Literally.

It fucks you up. Not everyone has what it takes to secretly suck dick and get your ass fucked by some old Jewish rat just to make some money.

It's summer attire. I would think a frog would know.

Men's fashion is exclusively for faggots. If you're not wearing a suit, just wear jeans or straight leg pants and a practical shirt that covers your CCW and you're fine.

Why do Hypebeasts always do the stupid looking down pose?

That had to be a joke, he is literally wearing a sweater for pants.

If you do not dress like this you are not white

Blame the Enlightenment for foisting individualism on the West.

>he thinks the dropcrotch pants are just a joke

So far you've posted 2 pictures of white pants and one of shorts. Men don't wear shorts or white pants.

My brother has stretched his earlobes to the absolute extreme with those stupid fucking plug things, which I suppose is ostentatious enough to say he's "desperate for attention"

That's also a bit of a testament to myself seeing as how we're cut from the same cloth and all. I mean, I dress fairly normally and my outward appearance is that of normality, but I'm so mentally fucked the overlap between my brother and I's issues are readily apparent. I fucking hate my life circumstances man, but who doesn't I guess.

This outfit would look much less gay if it was a bit baggier. The ultra fitted look is shit

Just don't dress like a fag.

Fair enough, here is something more wintery

Fashion on Sup Forums?
My time to shine lads.

>baggier
Nigger or retard?
Clothes are supposed to fucking fit you, you absolute spacker.

literally this

It's a uniform.

I know that basically I can only get along with people that wear work boots and work pants.

These people know they can only get along with other weak faggots.

No i know those are real but that guy is l i t e r a l l y wearing a sweater for pants

Because their face aesthetics are usually trash.

You're lucky to see a kid putting on real clothes at all. Some literally just walk around in the outside world in sweatpants or pajamas.

Ever since I started dressing nicer I have felt much more confident about myself

>there are currently people posting on Sup Forums who do not even own a single suit

N-NANI?!?
A 「STAND USER」???

>Sup Forums discovers /fa/ for the first time

>doesn't match his leathers
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE

I wear sweats sometimes. I know in highschools it's trendy to wear pajamas to school to be ironic

women will think you're a homo for sure

y tho????

Definitely me. I'd probably look really good in one too. Where can I find nice/affordable suits?

People treat you way better when you don't dress like a nigger

(white) Men should always wear black, preferably not gray, clothing. Black and some small hints of red.

its contrast, its why you see so many black men wearing white.

if you get extremely tan and or blonde (like I do) in summer you can wear white as well.

dont wear polos, theyre for boys and servers

wear button ups and hawaiian-esque shirts

you can also never go wrong with a casual dark cotton t shirt

you can do this if its summer and you're lean i guess

This is how I like to dress myself, casual, light, covered.
This is how 40yr old white dads dress, can confirm. I don't like that type of shirt though. I like short button ups.
Stylish.
Too expensive and formal.
Slacks and a rolled up sleeve long dress shirt no tie is the way to go.

better be tailored candy ass

>if you dress nice it's gay
You must earn less than $60k\year and/or work some job that involves feces heh

>implying he isn't gay.
Look at the shit he's posting.

mens warehouse or hong kong

>making fashion political

t. still wears hoodies

After reading Evola I became a wino that wears autistic suits every day and slicks my hair back, and down a bottle of cheap red wine every night.
Thank God for Argentinian Malbecs - some of the best and cheapest wine you can find.

Not streetwear but still funny

Adidas track suit. Check mate son.

Preppy people are weak faggots who drop on the floor from the first punch.

reviewbro detected!

are you a nigger
(srs)

>girls want a guy who isn't vain
>so I will put more thought into my appearance than the guys who dress nice and consciously dress like a slob to prove how un-vain I am
Fucking normies why don't I have a girlfriend yet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Too expensive
What are you a poorfag?
>Too formal
Obviously you're not going to wear it everyday unless your work calls for it, that's if you are a wagie.

This

It's the Mother. 100%

>suits
>autistic
The fucking state of yanks

anything that isnt business = wife beater
if you arent jacked and older than 20 kill yourseld

That is the point, to not understand them while they can still understand us.

Not only is that dangerous for us but language, as one of the four pillars of culture, is generally a bigger divider than race.

We too must use this, to further set ourselves apart from them.

For example I propose people in English speaking countries should learn the next most spoken Germanic language and use that with friends and family when around negros, spics, "refugees", or whoever.

These non-whites coming to your country, while they may learn your native language, will not bother learning whatever it is you are heard speaking among friends and family.

Nice diaper bro

so many triggered gayboys

>ctrl-f cargo
>0 of 0
You "people" disappoint me

>What are you a poorfag?
yes
>neetposting
>asks if someone is a wagie
>asking about money
>namefagging
stop

cool theory bro

>bell bottoms
>pants (for women)
>tie-dye
>"trippy" patterns

Boomers dressed like autists by the standard's of their time, too.

Let's not even get into what Gen X thought was trendy.

Every generation is kind of retarded, guys.

wearing the khaki jew

it's supposed to look deep, or poetic and cool.

Really they just look like lampshades.

Hybebeasts are fucking disgusting subhumans

but the idea that Sup Forums has that dressing in prepcore/bizcaz is an acceptable way for the people who browse this board to dress is also pretty delusional. If you walk around looking like you came out a jcrew catalog, everyone is going to have a pretty hearty giggle at you unless you're 8+/10 and pretty fit.

Also, wearing business casual casually rather than in a professional setting is tryhard as fuck. might as well grab that fedora while you are at it faggot.

>butthurt wagie
>butthurt ugly fucker who's only way of keeping himself from finding out that is infact him who is the problem is to call everyone else gay

The ultra fitted looks gay, tryhard and distinguishes you as a numale

Fuck off with your shoes Kanye

>wears camo cap backward
>spits into plastic coke bottle
>sport sunglasses rest on cap
>"All I need to know about fashion I learned in 1996"

more like half of every generation is retarded
the other half is just going WTF the entire time

social media was a mistake

Is he wearing a diaper

Lefty parenting techniques. The little shit has been pampered all his life

shit man, this makes niggers who wear sagging pants look acceptable.

>baggier
fucking americans have the worst dress sense.

>ultra fitted
Did you mean skinny? Because then you'd be right. There is no such thing as ultra fitted.

>here, have this picture from literally 1961 to illustrate my point

I just wear dickies & car hart pants, plaid flannels white t shirts, and flannel long sleeve shirts, with a pair of boots, sandals in the summer if im not working

I'd rather not look like a trust fund baby, thanks. It's bland and generic.

By the way, you don't look like Ryan Gosling. Stop kidding yourself.

I own four suits but I only wear them to important functions.

Overdressing is even worse than underdressing. You will be seen as a complete autist if you wear a suit down the pub.

Because it works. Don't blame the men for women being stupid sluts.

yeh cool story
go mail it to the army

more triggered gayboys

Objectively correct poster + image; rejection of blue-collar culture and norms is what signaled the decline in the white race and it's culture

That belt is faggy as hell.

Something that's just as bad as Hypebeasts are people when dress Nouveau riche

just makes you look dyel and like you are too poor for a tailor

lol yeah this new man skirt trend has got to go

everyone looks like a fucking street samurai out here in brooklyn

>all those bracelets