A White Genocide PSA

If you're 30 and not married having kids you're failing the white race.

>"But I'm ugly and am awkward around girls"

There are plenty ugly/awkward girls out there who would love to start a family with you. Stop aiming so high.

t. Divorce Lawyer

>There are plenty ugly/awkward girls out there who would love to start a family with you.
Why the fuck would I want to marry an ugly awkward girl???

Tax deductions and tendies on tap.

Don't reply to this (((thread)))

My girlfriend is half black and half Korean. Wat do?

>Why the fuck would I want to marry an ugly awkward girl???

If you're ugly and awkward, you can find a girl to be ugly and awkward together with. Awkward people are more understanding of each-other. And ugly people are more tolerant of each-other.

FUK DAT HO RONG TIME!

Because you sure as fuck arent going to marry an attractive well adjusted one.

Thats the problem with the majority of snowflakes. They think they are so special and unique they deserve anything they want.

Sorry to tell you Tucker, but you are a weird and annoy 4 at best. If you would like to not die old, alone, and in a state run facility, you should probably start trolling plentyoffish for 2s and 3s

You want me to get married and breed. I don't want to. At this point, the question is simply "does my strength conquer your strength?" The answer is yes.

So it looks like I have the leverage here. You need other white people to breed to keep your race afloat. You have no strength over other people, so they can't be forced. So if you want me to breed, you have to meet my terms.

Once again the egoist has more power than the (ethnic) collectivist.

Pay me a shitload of money and I'll breed. Otherwise your race dies. The choice is yours. You have no leverage.

OH NO DA JOOS ARE TRYING TO ENCOURAGE WHITE PEOPLE TO REPRODUCE HOW EVIL OF THEM

Jesus, your spirit is so ill.
go watch Jordan Peterson lectures on youtube

>you must be a wage slave to serve the white race

lel

wrong

ask any girl and they inflate their own own worth

The lowest a girl will say she is is 5/10 and thats if she hasnt bathed in a week, is crippled, and got mauled by a bear and is now missing half her face

women are the gatekeepers of sex so if a man in their eyes is 4.5 you get no sex
zero
nada

women get old, from age 13-30 they are waiting on that "prince" that they were promised by TV , advertising companies, magazines, their own parents, etc.

then around age 30 is when the ol biological clock in them starts to tick louder and they are FORCED to give the 4.5 or lower guys a chance at their sloppy hole between their legs

>There are plenty ugly/awkward girls out there who would love to start a family with you.
>love to

They would reluctantly settle for you, or decide that being a single mother is preferable to being tied to an omega male.

Duh. So you can pay her Alimony.

t. weak beta white males

how does it feel knowing tyrone is shitting out his 8th fatherless child while you white boys can't even get laid

and I thought you were superior, guess evolution will do it's thing and whites will go extinct

>hes getting pussy and you are not

heh dont blame me blame women.

You can't shame young men into signing your feminist marriage contract.

t. Permavirgin fapper

hes rich

you have a few million? go to serbia, women will throw themselves at you to escape that shithole

>34
>Still live with my mom
>Had a chance to wife up a willing white bitch with huge tits
>Too sperg and picky
>She's now engaged to a mulatto and worships the ground he walks on

I am guaranteed 40+ S.E Asia sex tourist material

You know who faps the most? Guys stuck in sexless marriages.

See little cuck, all of Tyrone's kids are going to die during the welfare state collapse.

All the people on welfare cannot survive the upcoming g collapse. They are practically already dead.

good goy!! we don't want white birthrates to rise do we?
is that your only hope to save whites?

men are more than dicks and wallets woman/cuck

you dont seem to realize this when you try to shame men into breeding

OP's picture literally shows 2 retards getting married. How is that supposed to promote marriage?

Is marriage for retards?

Our current divorce laws say YES!

To all you fucks coming at me. I'm a Chad, and come home to a 10 every night.

Come at me bros.

>be above average guy
>take some chubby, overfucked white skank as a blue pilled cuck would, thinking that her lower market value will guarantee faithfulness
>she still cucks

Fuck OP and his mother in the cunt that shat him out

You can reproduce without (((marriage)))

never have kids white man

because single mothers are so great at raising children!

You are a Chad married to a 10 and you deem ugly/awkward girls fit for the rest of us.

Got it.

Have yet to meet a woman worth losing half my shit to when she inevitably goes full-on western whore and decides she wants to slum it with a degenerate for a while before realizing she made a terrible error.

Good luck with your divorce firm, though, OP. I'm sure Shekelsteingoldbergman and Shekelsteingoldbergman will become a household name among the legal community soon if you keep up your level of determination.

humans are more than animals

im 80% towards my goal of buying a place in a tropical paradise and farming on its 2 acres

i aint getting with no female golem and fucking that up

take your jew ideas elsewhere schlomo

Well it obviously feels bad for you cause you're the one who brought it up.

Right now I'm giggling at your autism, so I feel pretty good.

Yep, and they always end up on Tinder telling us how their crotchspawn is their whole world. I wonder why they do that if being a single mother is so great.

because they are told by society that being a single mother is 100% awesome

Single mothers are absolute shit at raising kids without a heavy support system from family, church, etc.

Having kids when earth is already overpopulated is the most selfish, animalistic and degenerate thing a man can do.

Its not that bad in white countrys tho. We should start with limiting the population of Africa, India and eastern Asia

I'm only 22.

>Getting married

50% chance of failure, i don't care what some faggot thinks, i'm not willing to take the chance. I'll be out here making money bitch.

>having inferior features and still reproducing

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Your comment reeks of a mind with less than 100 IQ.

>>Had a chance to wife up a willing white bitch with huge tits
how did this happen?