Pewdiepie can't stop won't stop

from his shitty new video - Jews did 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=dSOGGGgXh7Q
at 6:45
Is it still satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nbGSGh5a-Ic?t=2m57s
wsj.com/articles/pewdiepie-incident-means-more-scrutiny-for-influencers-1487199864
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5msIOS_9A
web.archive.org/web/20170217020127/https://www.wsj.com/articles/pewdiepie-incident-means-more-scrutiny-for-influencers-1487199864
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc982lZxaTI
twitter.com/ConfirmedBiased/status/832661905088999424
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking KEK this guy, now i have to start watching his videos

Holy fuck he's trying to warn us. (((They))) are probably threatening to kill him if he says anything.

Race war now? I'll die for the pie

nu/pol/ is full with underage kids
top lel

poor guy

it looks like he's been hitting the bong

why do you think he includes all this subliminal messaging in his videos?

Jews didn't do it though. They just capitalized on it by convincing us to invade iraq

He's showing subtle shit

I'm scared now

Mossad counts as jews

"Satire" is a crutch. It doesn't need to be "satire." You don't have to like everyone. You can be serious about.

It's like someone who can't speak out, who is trying to send a subliminal message to anyone who can understand it.

I don't get what you mean. Can you elaborate please?

THE REDPILLING HAS JUST BEGUN

Unlike Germany's chubby little fagboy LeFloid, Pewds actually seems to be an independent thinker. He's also a pretty likable guy in general, with a great sense of humor

PewDiePie is a Top Kek now.

do you guys know why the media is going after pewdiepie in the first place? Someone from the media has been browsing Sup Forums and seen the pewdiepie threads and then they made news about it.

Just my guess

Kek confirmed, check'd

I came to post that image and those exact words.

Pewdiepie is a beast.

Probably.
We are the news now, next up in the news cycle, the Bogdanoff conspiracy

>Kek confirmed, check'd

Pewdiepie praises Kek

Q33N
Q33N
Q33N
Q33N
Q33N
Q33N

with help from suidis

/ourguy/

Dont forget who ownes the WTC

PEWDIEPIE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Also the Buzzfeed reporter he told to go kill himself was a Clinton supporter, no surprise there

I think it's because they want to introduce content regulation or pressure it through the advertisement budget and they need a scandal (also known as "perceived problem") so that they can propose a "solution".
Same methodology as with any false flag the US has done in the past 200 years.

wsj.com/articles/pewdiepie-incident-means-more-scrutiny-for-influencers-1487199864

>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME:

web.archive.org/web/20170217020127/https://www.wsj.com/articles/pewdiepie-incident-means-more-scrutiny-for-influencers-1487199864

>Jews Must Die

jésus

I don't see it. What is subliminal about that picture?

Huh where is the part of Jews did WTC?

how do you not know about the windows font thing?? ancient lore at this point.

look at the lenght where the T come out compared to the rest it can only be : Must

I meant here:
Besides the Marylin/Einstein illusion, where's the hidden redpill?

Can't skew the Pewds

He's trying to capitalize on an entirely new group of people;it's genius.He knows his current subscribed teenagers won't mind this kind of content since they're edgelords and don't enjoy being told what to say or what to joke about,and at the same he's growing his channel with "alt-right" people.He's gonna be #1 youtube channel for a long time.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

your daily reminder to KILL YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc982lZxaTI

I watched this guys video just to see what he said about the media, and my brain can't fathom how this guy get so many people to watch his videos. He's not funny, smart, and his voice is annoying and gay

this

all you have to do is scroll down to where its listed in comedy to know he is being intentionally ironic

or into sarcasm, he's putting out alot of that.

wsj visited his house today to threate- ... sorry ... offer him a chance to tell his side of the story

>twitter.com/ConfirmedBiased/status/832661905088999424

WSJ BTFO
MSM BTFO
LITERALLY SHRIEKING

How much pewdiepie clickbait does there have to be on this board before the mods follow their own rules about advertizing?

Also watch 9:23.

>Jews did 9/11

No it's saying 9-11

Kill the jews

He just retweeted this: youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8

if you want to "brofist" on your own, go to fucking youtube.. stop clickbaiting this bullshit. Every week or so there's "omg pewdiepie did some shit is he our guy" oh wow.. it's fucking nothing.

Literally using you as tools for clickbait, how gullible do you have to be?

You must be fun at parties.

Oy vey the man is clearly losing his mind. We need to alert the authorities so he can get (((psychiatric help))) and be set on the right path again.

You must have lots of friends

>you must be fun at parties
You do know the rules of this board right? I faintly recall something about blatantly advertizing and clickbait?

Go fuck yourself. We have a thing here, its mostly ruined anyways because of exposure but seriously, pewdiepie videos about him "being our guy" every few so weeks.. and there's a few second when he's doing something completely innocuous and you fags go "oMGAWSH".

He is so fucking boring
how do kids even watch that?

oh right I forgot, kids fucking love LULSORANDUMB humor

He posts this message on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums....

He shared this on his twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8

I tried really hard to watch his videos since the "kill the jews" thing
I just CAN'T, he makes me want to close the video halfway in, sure the stuff he shows can be funny but he himself has no personality whatsoever it just bores the shit out of me, his barely existing jokes aren't heavy hitters either

and Sup Forums isn't into lolsorandumb either, unless you browse Sup Forums or some shit in which case what's wrong with you?

Well if you don't like it, no point in forcing yourself to watch

Sup Forums will spam his vids whenever he mentions something vaguely redpilled. So it's not like you'll miss out

> pimple ass teenagers
I died. He is a Swede but got okay bants

>pew die pie does a 5s satirical clip about 9/11 (doesn't even name the jews)
>Sup Forums OMFG HE'S /OURGUY/ EVERYONE GO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

>Richard Spencer names the jews, race realism, white nationality, sieg heils, and agrees with Sup Forums on 99.9% of issues
>Sup Forums "HE'S JUST A CIA SHILL! FUCK RICHARD SPENCER! I'M GLAD THAT NAZI GOT PUNCHED!

Jesus christ Sup Forums, are you all fucking 15?

>Sweden
sorry Felix, I just can't help it
whenever I see a video of you it's like someone took FlithyFrank gave him a bleach enema exposed him to lethal amounts of radiation and cracked his skull open with a frying pan, pissed all over him, propped him up on a chair in front of a camera and called that PewDiePie

Yeah real funny, i was banned for 3 days (only temp ban ever) for reasons of advertizing content for posting a downed hwndu alternative stream by reasons of advertizing when shia did the "sexual assault" on the black user which lead it to be subsequently taken down with dmca on youtube whilst it was happening, whilst this sort of sorry ass clickbait for pewdiepie keeps staying up? I know right? FUNNY! Mods doing their job!

Felix will have a brit flag

But yea, I guess he's the diet coke version of filthy frank

>I just CAN'T, he makes me want to close the video halfway in, sure the stuff he shows can be funny but he himself has no personality whatsoever it just bores the shit out of me

I can find a place of agreement with you. I've only watched about 2.5 of his videos total. I would say he's ~ok (sometimes annoying, sometimes chuckleworthy)

I disagree that there's no random humor on Sup Forums (in the same sense that pewdiepie uses) I think there's a good deal. It just doesn't read as random to you because you're inoculated in the culture of this place.

>Besides the Marylin/Einstein illusion, where's the hidden redpill?
what was famous about Einstein? :^)

>hint hint they both share it

In one instance the mods are deleting relevant threads and in this instance you're complaining that mods 'aren't' deleting relevant threads.

So which one is it, do you want relevant content up or don't you? Or you only want relevant content that you approve of?

and don't get me wrong

I don't like FilthyFrank either, but I can admit that he's on a completely different level

>It just doesn't read as random to you because you're inoculated in the culture of this place.
right, but then that's not random anymore, isn't it? there's a clear meaning to it in a certain context

surely he has some of those aswell that I wouldn't be able to recognize
but then I'd distinctly notice that I'm missing some integral part to the joke, wouldn't I?

which didn't happen in the videos I watched, it seemed to me like he just had to try really really REALLY hard to get a reaction out of himself

>Or you only want relevant content that you approve of?
>you're totally trying to stifle free speech on this board.
Stop trying to twist it faggot, the point of free speech is that it allows speech period especially unpopular speech, but what is clickbait and blatant advertizing for pewdiepie? At this point it's become so obvious the last few weeks that i have to wonder if someone are paid by pewdiepie to link it here to get views. Nothing in those videos are even remotely relevant to things here.

Why don't you just go link some random cooking show "is he dare i say it our guy pol" and they say something about white people or whatever in passing. In short order go fuck yourself.

It's not blatant advertising just because YOU perceive it as such. These threads fall in line with the content discussed on Sup Forums every day. Just because it involves a popular YouTuber this time around you're making it something it's not. If you don't like the content you can add a filter for PewDiePie.

This is an issue showcasing the lying media publishing a hit piece on on somebody calling them a white supremacist Nazi. How is this possibly unacceptable content? If it triggers you, censor it yourself.

Put the nazi head on him

Is Richard whogivesafuck the number 1 youtuber in the world?

Absolutely based again, 9/11 conspiracies feat. the jew, encouraging becoming a skin head, bravo.

Fine! Have it your way! not like people haven't gone elsewhere and this isn't just a containment board anyways. And the mods seem to be ok with it who am i to judge. They clearly show their standards.

GET HIM TO RETWEET THIS TO WIN OVER THE NORMIES

Fuck off

What's going on on Sup Forums? Pewdiepie is doing this for attention. He makes kids more sceptical towards the media but that doesn't make him
>/ourguy/xdddd

>have it your way
>fuck off

>it's all subjective how dare you
Nice way to slide, totally legitimate you guiz pewd will tell us the answer!, sage as it goes.

what the fuck I just subscribed to pewdiepie with my 4 accounts

anyone can link that trending pic of fans saying JK Rowling should be an author?

SIEG HEIL Pewdiepie

>He got his show cancelled, ad revenue cut and videos deleted then told the WSJ to go fuck itself for attention
>implying it matters why he did these things

HEIL FUHRER PEWDS

THE JEWS ACTUALLY DID 9-11

He's already set for life he doesn't need to give a fuck anymore.

I can barely use paint

Well now...

Hilarious.

He already did that on his channel, do they think he needs them?

oooh the kike sneaking into home

im sure he needs their platform. how else could he get his message out?

/OURGUY/

>Take the most ridiculous shit trump said
>2 videos combined views 800

Jesus christ

>ainsley cutout

I'm actually fucking jelly