Has anyone got that picture showing by some calculation how it is physically impossible for the Nazis to have killed...

Has anyone got that picture showing by some calculation how it is physically impossible for the Nazis to have killed 6million jews? trying to redpill my mum cause I'm bored

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005161
bjpa.org/Publications/details.cfm?PublicationID=17719
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/oberlindober1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry for the blogpost

sorry I only have the redpill on nigs saved

>Israel
>from 0 to 8 million Jews in just 69 years
spontaneous generation, am i right?

Got you OP

you are my friend for life

I got more red pills will be dumping

It's not impossible and history proves that, because the Nazis murdered 6 million Jews.

>Impossible for Nazis to have killed 6 million Jews

>But possible for 31,000,000 Soviets to die

really activates my almonds

So this is saying it'd take a really fuckin long time to burn 6m Jews.

wow lad nice sources rlly makes u think

Well the 6 million Jews are said to have been gassed and burned, which takes time.

The 30 million soviets just starved to death.

Will the current story is the Nazis burned all their victims and that's why we can't find the 2 million jews that were supposedly killed there

>6 million jews are said to have been gassed and burned

Wrong, most starved in the camps or were shot on the Ostfront.

google the book "dissecting the holocaust" and read the 40 page chapter "diesel gas chambers".

>most starved in the camps or were shot
And that's the official story?

It doesn't matter how many Jews the nazis killed. Nobody is ever going to top their score.

That's the truth.

That's not the official story. If it was then the starvation would be blamed on the allies for destroying/controlling vital route to and from the camps. Notice how they switch the official story to make themselves right.

Sorry about it being small that's how I have it. The point is that the 6 million number is always used when describing jewish news pre ww2

No one is saying that. It's just retarded stormfront fallacy. The numbers are probably smaller but they always mean the same thing civilian deaths in total. In many different ways and places. There were about as many non-Jewish Polish casualties. But there were even more dead Belarusians and Ukrainians (about 1 million more than Jews). But nobody is disputing that because it's always about politics and never about facts.

I'm sure the nazis also shot the Jews and put them in mass graves too. Just because the math on the gas chambers doesn't work out doesn't mean that the nazis couldn't kill that many people in 6 years useing other available and quite common means.

Nobody ever checked for other numbers.

Wow lad nice sheep response. There aren't going to be sources in English or romance language or german. Most sources are Arabic and Asian because their governments don't arrest/sue people for denying the official narrative.

Isn't it illegal to deny the 6 gorillion in bongistan?

This doesn't disprove the Holocaust. It just means not all were cremated. How come there were 9.5 million jews in europe in 1933, where did they all go?

Yes there are other numbers but this was the time of yellow journalism. A huge number like 6mill would make an impression on someone who then buys it. The 6mill then stuck after ww2 and now it became the official number. Listen I'm not denying the Holocaust I'm just saying the 6mill is way to exaggerated the real number in my opinion is about 950k jews 1.2mill minorities.

There was 7 million jews in europe. Most of them in Britian. They went to israel and usa.

> trying to redpill my mum cause I'm bored

Way to sour your relationship with your mother. Your mom has been fed propaganda for decades and decades and probably cried during Schindlers list when it first came out or whatever. Don't do it, it won't work and you will look crazy.

Blame the Six Day War. The Jews considered Holcaust an embarrassment until they had their great victory (a better foundation myth than 1948) and could focus on playing the victim.

9.5m ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005161
bjpa.org/Publications/details.cfm?PublicationID=17719
Yes they are both jew sites, but you should still be able to refute them though right?

There is no point arguing with them. They think everyone would like hitler of he hadn't gotten millions killed. Literally nothing will penetrate their rhetoric. Sage

They didn't literally GAS 6 million jews, most of them died from diseases and in poorly maintaned camps and ghettos. The gassing is really just a symbol of this being a conscious effort to kill them.

Not an argument.

Most people understand this already.

Its all they have.
>joos did it, hitla waz gud boi

has it occurred to you modern crematory's aren't designed for mass genocide?

Curiously though why do records from 1933 to 1945 say the Jewish population increased?
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

You're right the Egyptian/Israel wars only helped Israels public image, but the blame goes to the French/British gov and media. Remember the U.S.S. Liberty. If the British and French would just let egypt reclaim it's canal non of this bullshit would happen.

>implying user has the speaking or propaganda skills that JoGoebz had

He will trip over his words and sound like an insane person and his mother will take away his tendies for a week, i wouldn't reccomend it.

What the fuck do you think is gonna happen, honestly? "oh user wow thanks for showing me the light im so happy with this uncomfortable, sad and depressing truth i definitely have no cognitive dissonance at all, glad you brought it up over dinner."

Fucking autists.

Neither where the one's in the camps. Actually we cant ever know because most of them were destroyed. The ones that weren't are normal crematoriums.

I do agree that the numbers can be disputed. He round up and killed so many that it is impossible to keep track of. What I will say is that the jews do like to portray themselves as the sole victim, which is a slap in the face to Poles. They suffered at the hands of the nazis too, yet no one seems to care

They had children

>can't justify genocide
>resorts to merchant memes
Not an argument

Believe it or not in freedom land it's different. But I'm glad we came to an understanding.

How the fuck do people think that Nazi's couldn't kill 6 million in 4 years. The fucking Africans in the Rwandan genocide killed 800,000 in 100 days with small arms.

The whole problem with it is that it's estimated that altogether over 60 million people lost their lives in WW2, and for some reason a small fraction of those lives are put above all others just for sharing a specific common religion.

Rwandan efficiency.

Welcome to the world of political correctness.

The official story is that the nazis put 6 million in the oven, which isn't possible. Obviously they could've shot 6 million Jews in no time but there aren't enough bodies to support this theory.

Race, not religion

has it occured to you to 1940 baker-ovens weren't designed for mass genocide either

Well you could try and see how dead bodies stack up in Cities: Skylines even if you build a road only with crematoriums.
Then you will quickly realize it's unfeasible to burn even 3 million people in only 5 years.

>Witnesses the problems with wellfare on a daily basis
>Still thinks we should give it to him
He's just as stupid as the niggers he defends

But they're not a separate race, at very best SOME of them shared a specific ethnicity, but vast majority of them were just ethnically slavic.

A lot of storm-NEETS arguments rely on this fallacy that if the nazis didn't kill millions that somehow we would be okay with them. Most people I have spoken to about this understand the death toll isn't necessarily correct. Natsoc only appeals sadist, closet faggots and the weak minded. Regular people like the system we have, though understand it isn't perfect.

False assumption

>The Decent Jew
Sounds like someone needs to do a little reading.
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/oberlindober1.htm

most of them died of starvation friend, it's what happens when you run out of tendies

It's a historical oversimplification not the official story. Heuristic mental shortcut.
People don't know history especially the most recent.

Just tell her that the holy Six Millions figure is the survivors count, not the victims count.

Gerard Prunier estimates that during the first six weeks, up to 800,000 Rwandans may have been murdered,representing a rate five times higher than during the Holocaust of Nazi Germany. Figures published by the Rwandan government estimated the number of victims of the genocide to be 1,174,000 in 100 days (10,000 murdered every day, 400 every hour, 7 every minute).
Are Rwandans our true boys?

>what are the Einsatzgruppen

modern ovens take longer and are made to save the ash. Nazi's didn't worry about saving remains.

>runs out of tendies

Why even live at that point?