Hypothetically would it be illegal to create a white breeding camp?

Hypothetically would it be illegal to create a white breeding camp?

My idea is to essentially match ethnic whites with desirable genetics together to create a superior generation of white children. It would be completely voluntary and function similar to a dating platform so libtards can't cry about "muh holocaust"

Would I be labeled a racist and denied my dream or would it pan out?

Shitty idea since women wouldn't be interested.

You'd definitely be labeled racist...but racist doesn't mean wrong. You should do it user. I'd add contracts/pools for people to be able to donate sperm/wombs for it without having to worry about custody/child support in either direction. You'll get a better swath of high quality cum that way.

We probably still couldn't get girlfriends

It could be seen as segregation if you bar non whites from participating. You should still do it though.

Just go to Alabama if you want to see a "white breeding camp."

They would try incessantly to subvert your operation. They would definitely slander you as racist regardless of whether it was voluntary or not, but the biggest tool they would use would be to honey pot, doxx, and then incessantly harass the member base until it drove away any potential participants in your scheme.

How about a "dating" app that is based on matching people based on "compatible" genetics... which happen to discourage race mixing by allowing the user to pick the hair type, hair, skin and eye colors of their children.

Users must submit an application to join the site which includes a saliva sample, government ID and a live interview with an admin.

Site is free for women and $10/month for men, with a 12 month guarantee or your money back (if you log in and send a message every week for a year).

Why not make a desirable genetics group alltogether?
Like to join you need an IQ of 130 and be 6'2. Without race involved. If no niggers make it in then you're not at fault and if a nig makes it be happy that the one hq nigger makes offspring

PS we would sell the information of the subhuman races to pad the profits.

I could create an application with arbitrary acceptance characteristics that only apply to whites. Blue eyes, etc etc and say only these traits are in "demand" at the moment, that way non whites could apply but wouldn't be accepted due to factors unrelated to their skin colour.

How about having an option for preferred race? Fuck political correctness.

>Hurrrrrr dem southerners imbred.

You are so wrong about that

Don't forget to add that some of them will go out of their way to harass you to the point of shutting down.

Black only scholarships are segregation

You might be on to something, I could live in world with a small minority of hq blacks who effectively contribute to society

So we can draw in women who will gush over compatibility and "oooh my blue eyed baby"

Retarded. How many women hold far right views?
How many of these are actually willing to dedicate their life and body to pumping out kids in a camp, not even living in a nice suburban home.

Women care most about hq offspring. That's why they cheat.
If you remove the judgemental labels and offer them a tall, aryan, super genius child a lot will go for it

>white
>breeding

Just accept that this is the last generation of whites. There's no point in trying so hard to revive a soon to be extinct race. It's over.

Only guys would sign up lol

>Would I be labeled a racist
Yes.

There were plenty of voluntary eugenics societies, all of which were socially stigmatized as a result of eugenics association with the Nazi's.

you would only get white faggots. White girls want BBC

But the women who do want to breed also want a nice home and a husband that makes money, the conservative ones anyway.
Life isn't about genes but also wealth and comfort.

Yeah. Just look at all the anti-mensa protests.
Hint: a lefty outrage about how high iq breeding programs are racist because nigs are less intelligent would be a good thing at this time and age

As long as countries like poland exist whites will last a long time, stricter immigration policies will help preserve America/Canada but that's doubtful

LOL good luck getting white women to be your sex slaves. You'd have to do it by force, i.e., slavery, so yes it would be illegal.

I know 2 women who hold far right views, genuine ones of their own, and theyre 2 out of the 5 women I know. The other 3 consist of an 80 year old with dementia, a little girl, and an incredibly dumb female who has no views.

IQ and wealth suffently correlate. Ofc the father has to stick around assuming we wouldn't have a huge pile of beta cucks who are willing to raise superior men's offspring.
But it would be something. And for many lower/middle class women especially young ones money isn't a key priority compared to Chad Thundercock

OP dont listen to everyone telling you it wont work out

Set it up anyway and see what comes your way
If it doesnt work out it doesnt but if it does it will truly be something

Admit my post was Frank, concise and efficient.

>offer a high quality offspring
>offer a high quality man with good job
>offer a comfortable life

Right, no woman would ever want that.

It was shit and so are you

>My idea is to essentially match ethnic whites with desirable genetics together to create a superior generation of white children

That's literally just called being rich.

Private schools, neighborhoods, tutors, etc.

If you've got money you can raise kids however you want.

If you don't and just start some sort of camp, you're going to need money really quickly to keep it going. No one cares about ethnicity if it means a worse standard of living than they have else where. that's why we have so many people coming here and preaching openness.

Just remember human nature is innately selfish.

You are living in Sup Forums bubble where shit like what you describe doesn't sound as god damn idiotic to you as it should.

Yfw you realize that birth control is unable to control the superior canadian seed

didnt this not work for hitler?

what kind of fucking retard autists would join your ridiculous camp?
you were a mistake op, your mom should've swallowed

> 2 out of five women I know
> five women I know
>I know (only) five women
kek

Being rich doesn't automatically mean you have top-tier genetics. There is many variables involved in gaining wealth.

I'm talking about selective breeding

You'll need that with Asians and Indians taking over the academic world

Yeah but he also had a tyrannical political agenda, selective breeding by itself is harmless and benificial to society

the ultimate would be to use non-white surrogate mothers to breed healthy whites in exchange for gibs. screen the surrogates for health and put them in camps to supervise them while they're pregnant though.

what makes you think white is the superior race ?

yeah, basically this. people breed selectively naturally. see the tiny percentage of mixed-race births in the US, and the fact that even so-called leftists prefer to live with other whites.

I already have top-tier genetics as far whites go, I ain't even mad.

Is it really that bad of a thing to create a healthier and stronger new generation?

Thing is, are aren't evolving as a species anymore. 10,000 years ago if you were too weak to hunt you'd stave, if you had weak biology you would die of illness while the other would pass on their genetic immunity. Selective breeding was a completely natural phenomenon before modern medicine and technology. Now any fat retard can have the opportunity to breed with another fat retard and weaken the gene pool.

I know 3 redpilled white girls all trying to have kids with white dudes but they all avoid them like the plague.

The one has her own house and is independently wealthy. She doesn't want child support she just wants white kids. She already has 2 but new guys won't get with her. She is going to Craigslist

I am married or I would hit that shit so fast.

Whites are having a problem right now because of whites. Half you faggots won't have kids even when a hot white girl begs you for them. We are broken as a race and you're as much to blame as the women.

said the crypto-kike

because we are white Mohammed

I didn't once say that Ahmed, no one here did. We're simply talking about preserving our numbers, I wouldn't expect a retard to know anything about numbers though so il forgive you this time.

History

That sounds fine, White Supremacy, count me in

I think you could get away with it as private social housing for young married couples. Create a communal safe environment for white people and they'll have children. A trailer park with zero tolerance on drugs and domestic violence would practically exclude niggers and spics.

Look up Matt Heimbach's TWP, I believe they have a private compound or something. that sounds like the way to go.

You could also start an anti-degeneracy scout movement for boys and girls, get teenagers to meet. If things go right, they'll hook up and possibly marry.

>top-tier genetics as far whites go
attesting to such a claim, clearly means you don't. Mirrors don't lie.

>Is it really that bad of a thing to create a healthier and stronger new generation?
you're attempting to decide for more then just yourself and your immediate family, therefore infringing on the rights of others; so yes, it really is that bad.

>aren't evolving as a species anymore
no thanks to idiots like you who insist on selective breeding, instead of letting nature take its course.

just knock it off. The IIHC is coming up, if you are really concerned with the future of the white race, you'd be worried about that first and foremost.

If you EVER want to succeed in improving the gene pool of our country, you need to STOP with this ethno-nationalist bullshit. People "of color" with high IQs should hold an equal place in our improved society, their genetics are just as valuable as ours. Our main enemy isn't anyone who isn't fair skinned, it's the low IQ brainlet dumbfuck masses who need to be sterilized to prevent their inferior genes from spreading.

YAAAAASS SHLOMO SLAAAAAY

I'm a fucking mongoloid, brainlet.

>giving people an option mean your deciding for them

>let nature take its course
I'd like to see how long a beta like you would last living as humans were naturally intended to

>Being rich doesn't automatically mean you have top-tier genetics.

That's true, but who decides that? People who are rich.

If you have money, you get to choose your partner and hence genetics.

If you're poor a woman won't even bother with you unless you're hot.

they prefer the bbc anyhow

So, having top-tier genetics aka being physically desirable means you get to chose your mate?

Who would have thought.

>So, having top-tier genetics aka being physically desirable means you get to chose your mate?

Physical attractiveness has nothing to do with good genes unless that's your "idea" of good genetics.

Someone can be incredibly good looking and have a whole host of health issues (mental or physical) in their genes.

I'm going to say this is b8 to save you the embarrassment of how fucking stupid you are

speak for yourself leaf

I, am motherfucking, everlasting

>Physical attractiveness has nothing to do with good genes
>I'm going to say this is b8 to save you the embarrassment of how fucking stupid you are

Hey muhammed, go back to the welfare line, they're closing soon.

When do white women beg for kids other than from a nigger or a chad.

>When do white women beg for kids other than from a chad
>In a thread about Chad breeding programms

good genes come from a strong culture; theyre mutually reinforcing. Instead of shitting on everyone who doesnt have european genes, why don't you travel, and realize that racism is an elitist invention and a way for plebs to keep themselves down, and to form opinions before consideration, and to be plebs.

considering the fact that you are a fucking leaf, you don't really have any culture (i know i have a burgerflag, but im not actually a burger).

We should respect all people who believe in traditional values, "tribal" values and have very clear definitions and understanding of what is and isnt a tool for the servile minions of evil.

Degeneracy is a side-effect of consolidated power.

being physically desirable from a biological point of veiw is the process of ones pheromones being positively reciprocated, the potential mate then subconsciously decides whether or not that person is desirable. Had that person be riddled with disease they would not emit attractive pheromones.

I'm going to assume this is bate to save you the embarrassment of having a bunch of strangers on an anonymous image board see how much a retard you actually are

without ethnic considerations and uniformity there cannot be a solid traditional culture.

>being physically desirable from a biological point of veiw is the process of ones pheromones being positively reciprocated,

This isn't proven, it's a hypothesis.

That being said it's also not selective breeding if we rely on evolutionary traits for genetics breeding.

Fucking leafs

Why?
Just use CRISPR/Cas9 systems.

You're literally arguing semantics burger

>having good genes doesn't mean you have good genes

You can't actually be this stupid

Selective breeding is the process of humans picking out which genetics are desirable.

Evolution is not.

How much of a kike cock chugger are you?

>113079220
>kike cock chugger
>evolution not being a Jewish trick
????

You know only five women? Nigger what the fuck is your life

YOU FUCKING WUT

Evolution before modern society was the very definition of selective breeding. Weak and undesirable males would either die or not be able to find a mate. Only the strongest and most desirable males would pass on their dna. Humans have an inherent longing to create stronger offspring than previous generation and this is observable fact. There is an exception of the lowest tier of people being able to mate with each other because they aren't exciled from society like they were 10,000 years ago, those are the people who weaken the gene thus hindering the evolution of our species

Do it O/P I'm pretty sure theres barrens of empty derelict land that's going for cheap in Eastern Europe, and they will guard off any exterminate any shitskins if they go near. Time for the Great White Empire to rise and re-take back this whole sphered planet.

ya, i agree there, i guess what im trying to say is that that these cultures exist, and you have to be born into them. If you werent, you're probably out of luck.

So you don't want selective breeding, you just want people to naturally fuck whoever they want since that will, in the long run, churn out the best people according to evolution.

Why the fuck does anyone need a camp or your gay advice to let evolution do it's own thing that it's done for 10k years as you say?

Inter-marriage isn't even that big of a thing. Whites stick with their own. No one needs your fucking stupid camp to tell them what good genes are you kike. kys

Such a thing existed once upon a time.
People lived in these places where they went about their lives, paired off in legally regulated ways to produce children, and they were all white.
These places were called "towns" and "villages".

I think bathhouses and The Sims are what OP is looking for though.