This article implies that we're all basement dwellers pissed off at the world. Is that true? Answer the poll, Sup Forums

This article implies that we're all basement dwellers pissed off at the world. Is that true? Answer the poll, Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/12358209

archive.is/bkys8 (medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.n3c8iptsy)

I find this offensive.

I live in my parent's attic, not basement.

kek is with us!

Even if it was/is true, doesn't that really make all the normies even more pathetic?

A bunch of "basement dwellers pissed off at the world" were able to elect /our guy/ into the office of the President of the USA...what the fuck is the normies' excuse?

EVERYONE MOVE TO ATTICS. IT'S KEKS WILL

I wish I could check the "own my home" box but I guess that's why I'm getting into politics now

>Trump's supporters know he's an incompetent joke

Can they really not understand that people can have different opinions?

Confirmed. I am a basement dweller who's mad at the world for a lot of good reasons.

>basement dwellers
I thought we're all 400 lb hackers, no?

They don't realize most of us would give our lives to protect Trump. That press conference yesterday made me happier than my daughters birth, dont get me wrong, I love her and all....but this article is retarded.

we are a board of peace

literally most of us do nothing. ive never done anything.

>A ragtag band of Ineffectual losers and societal dropouts managed to get a steak salesman into the presidency for free while Hillary and the DNC spent fortunes on ad agencies and hollywood actors to rile up a voting base.

Well of course. The world is mad at us FUCKING WHITE MALES. We're responding in kind

>This article implies that we're all basement dwellers pissed off at the world. Is that true?

Well I am, and I imagine it applies to most of the people here. Still, what does it say about all the normies if a bunch of basement-dwellers managed to get a guy elected for POTUS?

Same here, I live in my parents garage, not the attic or basement

>"incompetent joke"
How incompetent are Bush/Clinton/Obama for letting 11 million illegals flood the country and outsourcing millions of jobs? Fuck off (((Dale Beran)))

now that i think of it i've never seen a house with a basement

is it common in the us?

I just find it hilarious how all these people like Dale Beran, literally who?, somehow feel qualified to call the guy who the presidency of the most powerful country on earth, incompetent.

I am a 35 year old white male.
Been coming to Sup Forums since almost day 1
I work a full time job.
I support my family of 4 with my job
My kids have excellent grades.
My kids have an excellent future ahead of them.
I am married to a 34 year old blonde hair blue eyed woman.
She is the mother of my children.
We have been together since high school.
We are very much still in love.
Our income is 90k a year.

I work a physically demanding labor intensive job.

I fat basement dwelling hacker I am not.

I voted Trump.
I support Trump.
I love Sup Forums.

Fuck the liberals and cucks.

>A ragtag band of Ineffectual losers and societal dropouts

This is not Sup Forums

Most of us on pol have jobs, and families. The majority of us are 20-35, with rather high IQs

You'll be happy to know I live on the second floor, not the basement.

>younger supporters
>average age of a Sup Forums user is 37

Shh shh, that goes against the left's narrative of everyone on Sup Forums being 400 lb hacker losers.

>This article implies that we're all basement dwellers pissed off at the world.

Just to set the record straight, while I am pissed off at the world, I actually live in my parent's attic.

Yea bro these people do not get it.

I was a marine for 6 years, now work in cyber security in VA. I have 2 kids and have been married for 10 years as of tomorrow.

I applied for secret service also, since Trump is expanding the SSA

>FOR FREE

Also, funny that they would accuse the right of all living with their parents.

I've literally never met a liberal who was independent. Every single one is either living with their parents or living in an apartment paid for either by their parents or student loans.

basement dweller here. the jews have ruined all opportunity for young white males

currently in a basement room.
pissed off at the world.

>it wasnt always like this

Yes every house. You may call it a cellar.

>Most of us on pol have jobs, and families.
>Rather high IQs

Um... Two out of three?

We don't have a basement. I exist in the loft.

Tricky question. I live with my parents but I own part of the house.

Moving into the attic to be closer to Kek right now

>Most of us on pol have jobs, and families

>mfw in college
It sucks being dead broke all the time, lads.

>LOL the man that beat the Republican Party, Democrat Part, Mainstream Media, Billionaire bankers and tech CEOs is incompetent
>LOL basement dwellers who achieved a hostile takeover of the United States and United Kingdom are incompetent too
madness?

Only half true.

I'm a homeowner but I am still pissed off at the world.

These folks will never understand us.

We are one.

We are strong.

I will fuck a pencil necked cuck up.

When you see me and my type in the streets, thats when youll know shit is getting real.

Yeah almost every house has a basement

Storage space, and in the midwest as cellar is necessary in case of spooky cyclone

Either way, 2/3 is still great. 3/3 hopefully one day, unless you lack in the brains department, just work on your social and sense of humor and .... 3/3

I used to live with my parents until I won 5 figures betting on Trump

>true story

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!

Why wouldnt we be pissed at this shitty world?

or welfare

Keep on keepin' on brother

Fingers crossed you get the gig

underrated

This guy sounds like he got most of his chan history from ED.

>The majority of us are 20-35, with rather high IQs
Yeah sure
>have jobs
eeeehhhhhh about that

>yes goy, pay the rental jew, you don't want to be a loser do you?

this, who is the real loser here, my dear press. Remember Rick Wilson, single men who masturbate to anymore and do not matter in the grand scheme, well, who doesn't matter now.

>old politicians status: BTFO
>old media status: BTFO
>old deep state status: BTFO
WE DEEP STATE NOW

>haha basement dwelling nerds

>what was that? i was busy texting

>when he lays out the basic gestalt

>They're learning

Good, good.

"Writer and artist. Maker of Hi Kwality precision comics"

The author of that piece sounds like a basement dweller who is pissed off at the world

Attic master race reporting in.

>families
>tfw no gf

I'm a lawyer in SAN FRANCISCO. I HATE THESE TECHIE FAGGOTS. I LIVE ONE OF THE NICEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN THIS SHITTY FUCKING CITY. THE LIBERAL TECHIES ARE RUINING THIS FUCKING PLACE.

I'M A Sup ForumsACK, I DON'T LIVE IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT, AND I WILL FIGHT TO DEATH FOR DONALD J. TRUMP. FUCK YOU GIZMODO FAGGOTS.

read section 7 of the article - he literally says that

I own my own home, but I'm also not a Trump supporter

Your data assumes all of Sup Forums worships Trump. I think it's just the basement dwellers. Well you know and trailer park people. Dudes are like "I own a home" and I'm like "no because it's got wheels"

There are a lot of Sup Forumsacks with jobs and families

>people read medium

>8,000 words

Isn´t this the case with the magority of the millenial generation?
I am with roommates (student), but I don´t know if I could do it if I wouldn´t get help from the gouverment for my good grades.

>for free

I did it for the $700 tax break (health mandate).

I voted for obama. I wanted free health care, single payer. Instead I was forced to pay $700 a year or get a tax penalty of $700 a year. If liberals are going to lie to me that hard about health care, who knows what else they will lie to me about?

I'm afraid to put them in charge because we put Dems in charge in 2009 and THAT is what they did with their power.

This is coming from a guy who worked for his schools college democrats and everything.

I'd still be a liberal too if they didn't manage to FUCK UP THAT INCREDIBLY HARD JESUS CHRIST YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT EASIER ON THE POOR INSTEAD YOU RAISED THEIR TAXES BY SEVEN HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS

WHAT

WERE

THEY

THINKING!?!???!

REEEEEEE

Like I said, I would take a bullet for President Trump. We did help put him there, maybe by a small amount of votes, but he only won a few states by a few votes.

One meme I shared on my social media could have got him 2-3 more votes, and I shared many memes, many pepes.

The left really have no idea the truth about us, they think we are just rednecks with guns.

We have guns, but we also know how to plan shit, and fight in numbers, work together. Hell, we worked together for almost 2 years, perfectly...just via the internet. Let them find out how well we work together in person, when we form groups if they try to remove our President.

Their reaction to Sup Forums is what makes me want to be edgier & edgier.

I've been on SA and Sup Forums since I was 13, and I am 4 years into a PhD from Yale.

Shit article.

conservatives united, cruz, Kasich
c.u.c.k alliance was my favorite event

Found the newfagg,you know that most of /pol is made of the old Sup Forums plus a lot of faggots from
/r thedonald and a lot of fucking shills.

I do not want to break your fantasy but at least 1/4th of /pol are shitskins,more than half kissless loser neets.
The people you are talking about are less than 10% at best.

>first year student in mathematics and informatics
>lives with his grandma and his mother
>surprisingly not a gypsy
>above the average iq?...not really
>surprisingly not a virgin quite good looking and fit

Just that puts me in the upper echalon of /pol,
not speaking about the rest of 4chinz.
This should speak alot about this board....

welcome to reality faggot

Th- they know he's a j-joke!

>every house

Not true, especially in California due to earthquakes.

Holy shit this guy is buttblasted. Its always easier to blame some small group than admit the working class doesn't want your ideology.

"J"ournalist death camps when?

I assume the Euros are skewing the numbers since so many of them live with their family until 40 due to housing shortages.

if were all basement dwellers pissed off at the world, and we have the power to determine the president, then it sounds like everyone needs to drop to their knees and start begging for forgiveness.

28, I've been coming here for 10 years. Iam now a gunsmith and armorer, I rent a house though.
Check em

Noteworthy that I wholeheartedly support the God Emperor and I own my own house, I made the attic the master suite. I love wood beams. It's just a beautiful room.

Second floor baby. Why would i pay (((rent))) to some (((landlord))) when i can just stay home and wait to inherit my familys property while learning home maintenance skills and banking cash?

Obviously I'am speaking about the American users. Most of us are 20-35 with good jobs, families. The ones that are here in the USA, that would fight for Trump if need be.

Couldn't be more wrong. Right now, I'm running my own limited company with my waifu and we're even looking to hire somebody now. She is also recently prego with my kid and we live in our own owned home.

Backtrack 5 years and sure, I was renting single and working in a shitty office. Backtrack again another 5 years and I was a poor studentfag who lived occasionally with his parents when in and out of uni.

People grow up and are allowed to be at different stages of their lives. I hate those cunts so fucking much. If his intent is to go after the younger users of Sup Forums then sure, they aren't gonna be as set in life. But I doubt this has anything to do with them and more with the current socio-economics (lack of housing, exorbitant rent prices due to aforementioned shortage, zero-hour contract jobs, etc etc). Oh but wait, that's exactly the sort of policies libcunts pretend to care about when it's time to virtue-signal on the guardian or theverge.

Let's just throw all of that out the window when it comes to voters we don't like though.

Uhhhh

Wouldn't surprise me, but as I work at a university and have familiarity with the left, I can say for sure this is projecting.

Every lefty club at our uni is full of upper middle class SWPL kids who've never held down a job and won't ever do honest work a day in their lives. Honestly they're worse than NEET or white trash because at least those fuckers keep their shit contained. These lefty fuckheads spew their bullshit all over and never let up with it until they're jailed with the nigger pets they love so much.

I dont dwell in a basement but i am pissed off at the world. Better prediction than they did with the election.

To the end, Brother

I am a married accountant.......we live with my parents.....what's wrong with that, property prices are fucking insane, especially for young professionals starting out with smaller salaries.

yeh Sup Forums grew up
most of us grew up out of that shit awkward teen phase / neet phase and became absolute normies
shit article

Truely the worst feel

Surrounded by retards playing the game just to work a fucking job.

Attic dwellers>basement dwellers

Agree. I'm a 30 y/o female and I've been coming to Sup Forums since 2010. I work I oil and gas with mostly 99% of the people I work with being guys. Sexism is a meme. It's only real if you make it real.
>tfw me and my homeboy trolled the shit out of some dumb girl on jewbook yesterday and she got so mad she deleted all her posts, blocked us both, and then deleted the friend who posted the op.
She basically rage quit. Funniest shit ever if you play their own game against them.

wake the fuck up

Leafs need not apply.

Anonymous people with unknown motives and low risk of having their character defamed or losing their job by having crazy communists harass their employers win election for Trump.

Its mandatory if you live in Tornado Alley.

KEK WILLS IT

30 yo male
wife and kid
self-employed
$150k/yr
ancap
voted trump
found /pol during elections
visit everyday now

>MFW living the parent's attic life
When did everything go so right?

What's it feel like to be self-employed?

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is one person