I was giving Trump a chance, but it's pretty clear now that he's clueless. This has been a trainwreck from Day 1...

I was giving Trump a chance, but it's pretty clear now that he's clueless. This has been a trainwreck from Day 1. I wish I could take back my vote.

candy ass

I voted for him even though I disagree with him. I knew he was the step closer to a better America. Now it's up for the Justice Democrats to do the final blow.

Brexit, Donald Trump, and the coming Nationalist tsunami across Europe are a result of the total betrayal of the majority white populations in Western nations.

No longer will we stand for corrupt politicians selling our nations out to globalism to line their own pockets and massage their own egos.

No longer will we stand for the them destroying our identity, no longer will we stand for the leftist lies, no longer will we stand for the poisoning of our culture, no longer will we stand for the mental abuse of our children at the hands of the mind grooming academic establishment, no longer will we allow a Lügenpresse (lying press) to deceive us into supporting the globalist race nation and culture destroying agenda.

You think you have seen it all now?

You have seen nothing yet.

Overtly Nationalist political parties will soon regain control of nations from the globalist tyranny and will restore national freedom and sovereignty across Europe and the West.

This is just the beginning of a total reversal of the Globalist/Cultural Marxist scourge.

Heed this warning.

We will not let you destroy us, the tide is turning and your failed 'progressive' agenda has run its course.

We are no longer the silent majority, no longer will we be silenced by your linguistic terrorism.

The treacherous useful idiot minority has its day.

We are the white majority and we have had enough.

What you are witnessing is the long overdue Wrath of the Awakened European.

When blacks help blacks and campaign for black rights and black interests, the media call it 'progress' and 'social justice.'

When whites help whites and campaign for white rights, and white interests the media call it racist, fascist and neo-nazi (their image) and denounce it as hateful.

If every other racial group is allowed advocacy groups but whites aren't, then what does that tell you?

When blacks shout 'black lives matter' and the media lavish them with praise at the same time as condemning white groups who feed white homeless people or who bring attention to the levels of black on white crime, then what does that tell you?

It is shameful that in this environment of state enforced multiculturalism that we have people living on the streets whose ancestors have lived in Europe for millennia and who's ancestors built America.

White people have rights and white people have interests.

Whenever whites say that however it becomes labeled as 'racist' and we are told that everyone has rights or that all lives matter because they don't want whites identifying as whites advocating our own interests.

It is a different story when non-whites pursue their own interests, then it is 'social justice' which is basically a euphemism for displacing whites.

Any way, white people are now awake and are beginning to reclaim their rightful place on the planet by ignoring the pathetic labels used against them in an attempt to morally shame them into voting a certain way.

They are now starting to understand how and why these labels are used and how disarming them renders them and the ideology that uses them useless.

Whites across the Western world are finally starting to see what has been done to their nations under the banner of 'diveristy' and 'enrichment' and they see the deceptions that have been used to manipulate them.

Europeans everywhere are beginning to realize that they have interests specific to themselves as Europeans, interests which do not include the demographic destruction of their nations pushed and supported by the globalist and Cultural Marxist coalition.

They are now beginning to see the lies of the left who have sold them out to forced multiculturalism and they are turning to Nationalism in their droves.

The days of the treacherous left are finished, like a diseased body they will die a slow death consumed by poison.

Nationalism is the new and healthy ideology that is emerging from the nightmare of globalism and the subversion of the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism.

>trainwreck
Trumps rekts the liberals on a daily basis.

You forgot your European proxy

>Overtly Nationalist political parties will soon regain control of nation
They can't even keep their shit together after less than a month of taking office.

>40 million shillbux well spent

nice psyop ctr

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

CTR is still hiring these days?
They're persistent...I'll give them that

This the first time in recent memory that whites have voted in their own interests.

They voted on anti-immigration policies, anti-globalism policies and on a desire to see their nation reborn.

It appears that whites in America have taken stock of the impending demographic catastrophe and have decided collectively to act.

For decades the academic left have pushed identity politics.

They have sought to empower 'minority' groups and encouraged them to pursue their own interests at the same time as demonizing whites.

It was deemed morally unacceptable for whites to pursue their own interests, but fine for everyone else.

Isn't it fantastic to see that the identity politics that they intentionally weaponized against whites has come back and smacked them right in the face as whites identified as whites and voted as whites.

They didn't realize that one day whites would beat them at their own game.

This is far from the end however, it is just the beginning.

There is so much more to be done we can't afford to sit back and take our foot off the accelerator.

We have to keep pushing even more so than before.

The overton window has been pushed wide open and the Nationalist message is becoming popular and more mainstream.

We all have to take full advantage of that and continue what we have all been doing.

Identity politics?

It's a white thing...

....as is democracy...

as is the very civilization you're reaping the rewards and benefits of including the electronic device you're using to view these words along with the very language you'd be using if you were to respond to this comment.

The market is doing great so far you fucking faggot
Go back to Trumblr we all know you're not real

kek

go away ctr

not gonna lie. i was about to make the same thread. I voted for Drumpfh but it's pretty funny watching him implode.

#imwithher

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Shill! Screw off

shill harder faggot
sage
kys

kek, you almost beat me to it

Rebuttal:

I'm a liberal that didn't vote at all but now I wish I had voted for Trump.

Narrative btfo

Do you really believe they don't have their shit together? Can't you see that even if trump doesn't say "bless you" after someone sneezes, they are gonna write a ten page article about how inept he is? He does work every single day and signs bills and orders and meets with foreign leaders

Shills will burn with Niggersatan in the final days