So, Sup Forums, what is your definition of "white"?

So, Sup Forums, what is your definition of "white"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDwJ8tm7-ds
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/02/swarthy-germans/48324/
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/what-is-whiteness.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indo-European.

So yes, the few actually white Iranians and Indians that are left count. But most of them have mixed with Arabs, nomads, and poos.

Its a colour.

Delusional.

White people are mostly beige.

>White people is a racial classification specifier, used for people of Europid ancestry, with the exact implications dependent on context. The contemporary usage of "white people" or a "white race" as a large group of (mainly European) populations contrasting with "black", American Indian, "colored" or non-white originated in the 17th century.

Blonde hair with green or blue eyes only from Scandinavia with over 110 IQ

Continental Europe: white
Everything else: not white

So even Bulgarians, Albanians, Bosnians, and Southern Italians?

Iran still has majority Iranian Population. Even the turkified Uzbek/Turkmen and Arabified Elamite part.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=JDwJ8tm7-ds

All sub-types of Nordids are hu-white

i live in toscany, center Italy

i am black or white?

The ability to chug a gallon of milk without getting the shits.

Show a picture, lol.
That's like saying "I live in Texas, am I white???" even though I'm blonde hair blue eyes.

North of Rome & ur gud.

ffffff

no picture here

im blond, blu/green eyes and pale as fuck

Irrelevant. Someone who is ten percent black is """majority white""" but still obviously a nigger.

Then you're fine, user.

Here you go! No need to thank me.

/thread

So basques are not white?

Who cares you stupid faggot. Tuscany produced some of the greatest minds, art and culture of Europe. You shouldn't care about being considered some arbitrary concept with no real definition or not.

I can drink whole milk!

During pic related

No, we wuz original yuropeans an shiiet

North Atlantid > Nordid

Indians and Iranians were never white, when the Andronovo and Sintashta migrated from the steppe, they imposed a superstrate upon the local Elamites and Dravidians, from whom modern Iranians and Indians derive the absolute majority of their ancestry. They only left behind a minor North European component which has a positive correlation with higher Hindu caste.

That's exactly my point, you actually wuz.

A white person is a European and Russian

White Supremacy bitch

Hallstatt>North Atlantid>Other Nordids

Somebody who only has western European features except gingers

Any one who is european or of european ancestery! any definition other than that is a scheming kike or kike front man trying to divide us in an attempt to make us weaker!

italy is eternally white even when they are black as coal japanese also
You fought on the right side luigi and amerisharts are just butthurt that their granddadies were kike slaves

people who pay income taxes

I dont consider no arab, spic, or indian white. White are pure blood european descendants. Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Gypsies are not white.

Israelis, Swiss and Brazilians are good posters but the rest can fuck right off.

If only things were that simple, Hans
If only

Nope. That didn't have anything to do with it. The states of the >H >R >E were highly autonomous. The 'emperor' didn't have any real power over them.

I don't agree and I'm also not biased.

All the Portuguese people here look REALLY brown. But some pictures on Google show a few white ones.
I know a Portuguese person here with brown hair and blue eyes. His family came to America in 1920s and he isn't a mongrel or anything. Weird.

How white am I Sup Forums?

Argentina is white, clearly.

yeah tell me more history about my country wise huehue

Hre was a nice thing but the eternal frenchmen didnt like peace and fellow europeans so he had to fuck it all over

These are all completely made up

>india
>brazil
>swede cucks
>germans

godposters?

The fuck are you on.

Middle one looks uncannily like Leslie Jones.

French people are not white.

>Muh pure Kelt bloods
Whatever

only anglos

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

>Until the 13th century, the Holy Roman Empire was powerful. Later, all the duchies and counties inside the Empire started to get more power. At the end, the Emperors Had little real power any more, and the country existed only in name. The last emperor abolished the empire in 1806 during the Napoleonic Wars

>Voltaire, a French philosopher in the 18th century, once joked that the nation was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire

>The Empire was in fact Germanic and not Roman since it was mainly in the region's of present-day Germany and Austria. It was not really holy since after 1530, no emperors were crowned by the Pope; the last being Charles V. It was only really an Empire by name as the territories it covered were mostly independent themselves.

Ur probably a Iberian shitskin & not even Anglo m8

not completely

This.
Anglos are the ones who made up the term white.
Germans were not seen as white.
It's a dumb eternal anglo term

/thread

>serbs
>kebab removers
lmaoing at u

>(((Jewtland)))

It's a state of mind as evident from this thread

Where is finland ?

Wtf thatwoman is my mother.picture perfect

OP, Meme says "Sovereign Military Order of Goodposters"- and Japan is notably missing. Should replace Brazil (whiners) for Japan.

>Germans were not seen as white.

But that's where Anglo's come from...

>italy not on the lost
>not even in the historic kebab remover section

what a prick

Only nordic people are really really white (but with red face), most of people are pink

If you want to blame someone blame your prussian autistic brothers, things were always a bit tense with the austrians but it would have never degenerated in the absolute atrocity of WW1 and then WW2 with them.

>italy

spaghettiniggers go home

There are pretty clear clusters of what is white and what isn't.

Well nobody gave a shit back then

>white skin
>black hair
>hazel eyes
>lactore tolerant

I guess I'm white

... wat

i'm from northern lombardy, my family has been here for generations, i am pale skin, 1.85 m tall, brown eyes and blonde hairs, can i consider myself more like a gaul/celtic descendant rather than mediterranean?
what do you think Sup Forums?

most of the terms in this thread and non scientific and are completely obsolete now that we have dna and blood haplo groupings

This. Anglos are Germanic.

>the white race does not include people with brown hair or eyes
kek! So that means the ''white'' race has slightly more inventions than niggers. wew. you black sea inbred mutants are hilarious

Nobody gave a shit if the anglos came from germany or not germans were still not seen as white

>tfw 50% aryan, 25% bastard, and 25% non-caucasian.
Why the fuck did my mom have to fuck a spic. She was Irish/German/Danish/Swedish and flushed it all down the toilet for a black haired, ruddy mestizo and now my brother and I are mongrel abominations.

There are clear clusters of who is white and who isn't.

>Nobody gave a shit if the anglos came from germany or not germans were still not seen as white

But it's the same thing.

>Brazil and Sweden
>goodposters
Delet this

What point are you trying to make? I am just pointing out that Germans were not seen as white hundreds of years ago

But they were literally exactly the same. What German who said Germans weren't white are you referring to exactly?

You guys racist or somethin? Not cool man. All races are equal. And you can't just through the N word around like that, no chill.

what's the point of this? nobody will get triggered because obvious bait and it's not even funny.

dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/02/swarthy-germans/48324/
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/what-is-whiteness.html?_r=0
>But they were literally exactly the same. What German who said Germans weren't white are you referring to exactly?
Stop fucking saying this you dumb fuck, it doesn't change what people thought. Also Anglos are not ''germans'' jesus christ you are dense

White does not exists. There are many European races, each one is different.

So Hitler, Himler and Hess weren't white.
The things you learn on Sup Forums

Am i White then?

>Also Anglos are not ''germans"

But they came from North Germany. They are exactly the same biologically. English is a Germanic language.

sounds good to me. more than likely it is just Sup Forums making you paranoid. embrace your heritage, culture and ethnicity, cultivate them and try to add to its glorious history.

>European ethnicities
Fixed that for you

>Scotland appears twice

OK. Good for you.

Do Americans non-ironically think that Australians are brown?

KEK

Do you see a pattern here?

Yes I fucking get it you autist im not disagreeing with you

Daily reminder that you're only White if you can speak latin

Always a 50% mutt American of all people deciding what "white" is.