What leads a white man to simply throw his genes away in the fucking gutter like that?

What leads a white man to simply throw his genes away in the fucking gutter like that?

Worst thing is McConnell is probably forcing her to breed with an african bootyscratcher

god damn she's kept it tight. She's 63.

how do u look @ that man & think his genes r superior he looks like a wrinkly snapping turtle

Look at this fucking shit! It's fucking disgusting!

Oh wow his daughters are cute.

Why did he bring her entire family but not his?

Agreed, all these Samurai genes down the shitter just because she somehow found attractive that disdgusting melting-muppet faced motherfucker. SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

His own family is probably too ashamed to even show up.

Whites can sometimes have very small extended families, at least to which they're familiar and in contact with. It's common for a person in that situation who desires a big family to marry into one, and that usually means dating out of ones race.

>A looser wants a submissive wife

You're joking, right?

>McConnell
>White
>Looks like a turtle
>Wife is still beautiful at 60

He is making out way better in this deal.

Because he's not a retarded Sup Forumsack and doesn't give a fuck about race mixing.

Yeah sure I'm sure they are really ashamed of Mitch the Senate majority leader. How shameful.

Because love transcends race.

white women are gutters too

Their grandchildren doesn't look like them.

>wanting to put your seed in this

>i must preserve the white race!

Mad chink detected.

>Vicky! Did you steal that handbag?

this is exactly what I think when people say
>smart, urban people voted for Clinton!

Desperation.

His wife is a proper milf 2bh, he's punching way above his weight when it comes to appearance

nope. just pointing out that white women are absolute trash. this is the reason why Sup Forums prefers asian women.

She's a qt. Why would she throw away her pure Han genes on jabba the mutt there?

Joe Biden has the same evil smile and eyes I recognize in Colbert

That's a Catholic thing. They're both Catholics.

Sure thing, Zhang.

>wanting this instead of a traditional quiet submissive asian wife

wew lad

He's a classic beta nerd who could only get a chink wife.

It's disturbing. First time I saw it in Colbert I felt betrayed somehow. Not surprised in the least he turned out to be an establishment shill.

Asians have higher average IQ

He looks like a turtle.

His genes were thrown away a long time ago.

Love.

Who is that genius?

>asians
>quiet and submissive
kek, nice meme Zhang!

I was born and raised in a city riddled with Asians. São Paulo is full of Japanese and recently a ton of Chinese have been arriving.

I've seen Asian women pussywhip all beta guys around me.

Alpha guys are able to find traditional submissive white women. All it took for me was literally paying a visit to a Russian Orthodox chapel.

Now fuck off, Zhang Lei Zhang.

Of course you would say that, Ching-Chongalainen.

I'm cool with this.
McConnell can keep his melty face birth defects genes out of the white pool.

He looks like the 1st Human/Cadaver Face Transplant survivor.

>traditional submissive white women

That's like finding a needle in a haystack.

It's time to abandon the West and move toward the East.

It's not, you just have to go look in the right place.

It is pretty disgusting discovering that Colbert in all likelihood participates in hairless pizza parties with people like Pod3sta.

Make my blood run cold.

Ching chong, ping pong, nice cherry picking.

You are making fun of the leftards who let you enter in West. Why?

MAIL ORDER?

>Am I not turtly enough for the Turtle club?

>t.jew.york.yankee

It only happens to men who don't understand it in the first place

she looks extremely good for a man his age

probably the current generation of white women

it's their own fault

WHAT

If the white race's death was inevitable, what 'thriving' race would you want your lineage in?

Please tell me you don't think those are Mitch McConnell's daughters

Because it's all the CAN do.

Seriously, white women HATE white men. It may be different in Brazil, but in literally ALL western European countries and America, white women fucking DIE for black cock.

If you walk down a street in Europe, you know what almost guy you see with a hot girl has in common? NONE OF THEM ARE WHITE. LMFAO.The same "beautiful aryan wimmin" (FUCKING LMAO) Sup Forumsfags spend HOURS white knighting for online WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, while they fucking DREAM about Ali and Tyrone.

I'm not stupid, obviously women do sometimes find (good looking) white men attractive. But Sup Forums browsing autists who've convinced yourselves that being white in itself is somehow worth ANYTHING are fucking RETARDED. The things that attract women are things like height, face, frame, dick size, robustness, low-inhibitions. Unfortunately for stormfag incels, blacks and north Africans are on top in those areas.

Also, the whole "hurrr wimmin are just brainwashed by the media!!!1" shit is fucking RETARDED. The only thing women are "brainwashed" by is their lust for LONG, DOM BBC.