Mudshit women corrupting us

>My first boyfriend was an all-American guy — think red meat, hunting, and football. Cue me, a little vegetarian hijabi entering his life. We somehow dated for two years, but the first time I had Christmas dinner with his family, his father asked me what I thought about Hamas. How about you just ask me what I want to be when I grow up instead?” - Zahra, 25

teenvogue.com/story/dating-muslim-american

How do we stop their seductive charm? They will try to date us, not put out and make is convert

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehndi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehndi
hispachanfiles.org/g/res/1188230.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill them about how islam was created by the vatican and muhammad was trained by jesuits to do their dirty work in the middle east. Sorta like al qaeda and ISIS...

The fuck is the point of wearing a hijab if you're going to take pictures of your ass like that?

It's how they trick us into converting using sexual appeal

God I hate pseudo/fake muslims so much.

> let me eat pork and bacon. Drink alcohol. I'm totally muzlim guyz.

Lets look at this picture:
>Tattoos. VERY UNMUSLIM.
>wearing a hijab while showing off your butt. That is like walking around naked but having a hijab on and feeling modest about it.

they are all way too ugly to seduce anything

>How do we stop their seductive charm?

With fire and flame.

Literally this

its more or less a fucking fashion statement at this point because these chicks are just as sacrilegious as roasties who claim they're christian but take ass pics for instagram and fuck dudes every weekend

>tattoos

That's mehndi

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehndi

How do we stop Muslim girls from converting and stealing white men?

>How about you just ask me what I want to be when I grow up instead?

Was... she not grown?

>sexual appeal
>muslim

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!

That was a good one :DDD

islamic women are disgusting anyways

just look at those fucking eyebrows, my own grandfather didnt have eyebrows that huge

Muslim women are the bomb.

they all look like divers. Absolutely ridiculous and not sexy at all

Who is this??.. uhhh Fuck Muslims I mean

That's a man.
Am I the only one realizing it ?

Jesuits were formed in 1540, you imbecile.

t. akeem

That's a man.
Faggot.

HIJAB'D

These women are fucking hideous

They don'twear it to be modest, they wear it to singnal who they are. Like a conqueror waving his flag

Quality post my friend
Shes just a whore larping as a muslim.

Have a shit greentext for your shit thread:

>be in university library
>see hijab mongrel next to me
>she smiles at me
>look away as her fucking almost-unibrow-turkroach face offends my eyes
>go to toilet
>come out
>she stands there waiting for me
>"so, when are you going to ask me out ?"
>"Sorry, don't feel like getting murdered by your deranged uncle today."
>walk away
>never heard or saw her again after that

sage

>Wears sexual, tight fitting leggings
>Has tattoos
>Drinks alcohol

Why the fuck even wear a hijab then? I'm willing to bet this bitch is the type to cry that ISIS and Islamic terrorists aren't "true" Muslims when they in fact are more Muslim than she could ever be.

things that happened/10

>not put out and make is convert
with self respect

looks like a salty turk has appeared

>has tattoos

Agree with you but that's not a tattoo ffs

This is why Sweden is getting raped so hard

>muslim woman
>dating non-muslim

Totally believable story, bro

We must encourage interracial mixing.

I encourage all my hesitant German friends to have sex with Turkish/Arab women.

I successfully convince them most of the time. I am doing my part to introduce more genetic diversity into Europe.

She's literally thot teir

Danish virgin social outcast detected.

Like usually, Czechbro knows the answer. Do we have to uncuck the west?

Who is she?

Damn it, you got me.

>and he wonders why he has no gf

Kek

No seriously, how is not believable that a Muslim woman dates a non-Muslim guy?

Is that really how it is in Denmark? Or are you just a mouth breathing virgin loner living in your mom's basement?

Things that never happened episode 2017

>how is not believable that a Muslim woman dates a non-Muslim guy?

Confirmed for never left your basement, or at least never lived around Muslims.

Only cute Muslims are OK to date

>No seriously, how is not believable that a Muslim woman dates a non-Muslim guy?
Because they'll get disowned and sold to a whorehouse if they do. Women are property in Islam.

Depends on whether they have been corrupted by western culture or not. The very conservative types are subject to strict rules by their fathers.

But really though, I am a virgin loner. Not denying it.

M-m-moar??!!

>tfw no qt minority gf

More specifically, Arab women are gross. Syrian, Iranian, and Lebanese women can sometimes be really hot.

Who is this user?

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Peace Be Upon That Ass Ma

Maybe he meant "hummus" but she was so ready to be triggered and hateful that she took it as him asking her about a terrorist organization.

Whats wrong with thicc eyebrows on cute girl you fackin leaf?
You faggots have no taste.

LMAO these fake Muslims.
They're just virtue-signaling leftists that want to be oppressed.
I just want to imagine if some Saudi Muslim sees this.
>ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Her name is Isabella she's like 18-19 in these pictures

>muhammad lived 570-632

>st. ignatius lived 1491-1556

tell me more

>They all look like divers

Where can I find moar?

I've gone to school with Muslims. It wasn't unusual for a Muslim girl to date a non-Muslim guy.

Shut up anglo cuck and fuck your depressing cloudy shithole of an island.

She was probably a teenager. People start dating in their teens

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFF

>her

What nationality is she?

A muslim thot now I have seen it all folks

hispachanfiles.org/g/res/1188230.html
Here are some more of her pictures

>girl asked about adult topic
>can't handle it
gosh, what a unique story.

Why so repugnant my good American fellow?

Its a girl there are screen grabs of her Facebook
Mexican

>People start dating in their teens.
ha ha y-yeah anyone who didn't date as a teen must be a loser

Gas the kikes
race war now
Race traitors are worse than niggers
All nonwhites need to be executed

>she

Mexican

> (...) how is it not believable that a Muslim woman dates a non-Muslim guy?

A "Muslim" woman dating a non-muslim guy is totally unacceptable for a true muslim familiy. If she dares doing it anyway, she can be expulsed from the family ("good" ending), killed in an honor killing (bad ending No.1) or killed along with her kuffir (bad ending No.2) - the killing will be done either by the father (if the girl doesn't have a brother) or the brother(s). Sure, since most families are afraid of the juristical consequences, honor killings are rather rare in Europe (but still happen from time to time). Most father will try to avoid an escalation by simply prohibiting their daughter to date the non-muslim with the threat of expulsing her as well as the threat of doing actual harm to the kuffir that tried to defile her. If she dares to do so anyway, actual expulsion is the most common measure taken (do not think for one moment that the mal members of the family will accept her marriyng a nonmuslim - it hurts the whole families pride).

The thing is, what you in the US know as "Muslims" (which proclaim themselves as being muslim as well) are so westernized by now, that you can barely compare them to actual muslims that you can see in the middle east and in muslim ghettos in Europe, where islam is still practiced rather strictly. Murican Muslims tend to cherrypick the best from their religion, and ignore the rest. European ones tend to do so as well when in higher circles of society, but on the middle-class and lower end they become more and more strict.

Summary: a "Muslim" woman dating a nonmuslim is not unbelievable. A Muslim woman dating a nonmuslim IS unbelieveable. Or at least highly unlikely.

No fucking shit. look at this garbage. this "look" infuriates me.

D-dose 19 count as tenager annon?

>Hamas
>bad

Any group that kills kikes is fine by me

same

Thots, the lot of them

Things that never happened: Kraut edition

That eye liner...

Things that the possibility of happening is rather low

Source?

I had a great hookup with a hijabi, she was super chill and super smart, some kind of big finance job, but she told me to never talk to her again :(

I have seen plenty of Dutch guys date muslims although never the ones with the headscarf. The headscarf is quite effective at making them basically complete unattractive and also off-limit. Not only will you have to deal with some crazy muslim family but your own family as well.

>this

XD

By Allah if I see this thottie I will behead her

>inb4 sandnigger xD

Hate this ho look.

I'm a loser then, but i was a fat teen XD

my usual dating exp XD

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!

Well that's pretty disrespectful and it leads me to believe that she isn't really a muslim. A real muslim woman wouldn't disrespect her boyfriend's father with such a sarcastic remark like that. It isn't surprising that women pretend to be muslim. Islam is a feminist dream. A man must be able to provide financial support for his wife/wives and all his children while his wife can work and all her earnings can be kept for her own selfish desires. The children of a muslim women could be starving to death and no one will think badly of her if she didn't spend her money to buy food for her kids. All the blame and shame will fall entirely on her husband. For every educated muslim that has a job she is taking away that job from a man and the means of him supporting his family. It is quite common for a muslim man to work two jobs to support his family. If a muslim woman is not married her father, brother or son is responsible for financially supporting them. That's why it's not a shock to see muslim boys selling themselves as sex slaves to support their family. Western feminists seek to evolve Islam into a truly feminist religion where men are a complete slave cast in a woman ruled society.

Be aware lads, vaginal jihad is real.

got involved with a pretty hijabi, she cooked, fucked and was generally agreeable, figured she was just pretending to be muslim for her family's sake, but it didn't take long for her to begin hardcore proselytising Islam to me, when confronted she admitted that her aim was to seduce, convert and marry a British man thus doing her part to bring Islam to the West and that anything that she had to do that was haram in order to achieve this would be forgiven for bringing another soul to Islam.

beware the vaginal jihad.

>We somehow dated for two years
Why do women think this?
Why is it almost everytime a woman is in a long relationship with a man they almost always think this?
Is it really impractical to women to imagine a man wanting to love, cherish and care for another woman in the 21st century?

Relationships are a two way street, not a single. If the man feels appreciated, adored and at time encouraged by a woman, they will stand by them out of respect. Yet, women seem to think that a man is control in the relationship and if he feels like its better without her, he will leave without any considerations towards the woman. Which almost isn't every case. But this muslim... Oh, right. Muslim woman are literally slaves.

>she
>those hands

Wew