You know France sucks when

....even Jimmy Johns in Nashville makes fun of them

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/12/30/paris-syndrome-culture-shock-sickness-sends-japanese-tourists-packing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France is the sole reason your shithole country exists you ungrateful cunt.

I shall now post pics of a Number 5 w/ a pickle.

I was referring to modern day France.

Kids don't learn history here in schools. They only learn global communism studies.

You actually have to pick up a book and read it if you want to know anything. Probably we'll just be entirely illiterate before long. The numbers on people graduating out of the public fool system without being able to read are already staggering.

>Gourmet sandwich shop.

I can make a better sandwich than that in my fucking shower.

People who eat pickles are objectively the lowest form of life on earth. You are pretty much closer to a fungus than a human being.

Not in 3 minutes not for 10 bucks you can't.

We have disposable income so we pay to have things done for us.

The pickle is actually my favorite part.

Shit

Wtf I hate pickles now. Beware the green Jew.

I've seen 3 day old gas station sandwiches that looks better than that shit, why do people eat this trash?

Can I get a quick rundown on where you go to the gas station?

USA is the sole reason your shithole country existed too until you imploded it with third world cretins

irrelevant, be honest, that sandwich is atrocious

Jimmy johns, subway, quiznos.... all trash

How? Please enlighten me with some of those cold hard facts. Explain to me how England, a country which has existed for nearly a thousand years was invented by you. Go ahead.

Togo's was good the last time I ate there, like 10 years ago.
Turkey roast beef and cheese with two scoops.

See the political discourse that came from my Number 5 w/ a pickle and free refills of Dr. Pepper?

You're welcome, /pol

I'm /ourguy

Excuse you, but England no longer exists. You got cucked into a union by a scottish king, remember, Pops?

without USA you'd be speaking german right now

kek
You do realise that England very much exists, right? As does Scotland and Wales.
Espanol?

I believe the Americans (myself included) that are dumping on the U.K. And France are referring to your 2017 countries. Which pretty much suck ass.

Yes, your ancient civilizations were pretty cool while all we had back then were savage Indians which thankfully we almost completely eradicated.

>not eating at firehouse subs
>unter

A few hundred years isnt ancient. Also, you act as if the US is any better than France and Britain. The fact of the matter is that the US is pretty much fucked. How many illegals do you have max? 5 million? That is fuck all. You will be a white minority within 30 years and that is including the spics you claim are white and use to inflate your demographics, This is why I laugh when a yank calls me mohammed.

holy shit even a 30 cents baguette looks better than this shit bread

5 million. TOP KEK

we have 11 million illegals by Trumps estimate. Only 5 would be fantastic.

The one good thing about ours is, they work and are catholic. The Mohammeds you guys are getting dont work, and they are, well, members of the Religion of Peace.

Big difference (but I'd agree even 1 illegal immigrant is 1 too many)

France is a joke in europe.

No military
No defense
No police

How does it even exist when any country could walk in and take them over?

Jimmy Jonhs in Nashville talking shit about France big shocker.

I was actually impressed.

But again, they were making fun of WWII France needing American help, not France in the 1700's back when they were actually worth something.

Yes you can, and with a better bread too.

NICE MAYMAY LOL l.Looks like you're proving once again that you guys have no education

10 bucks for that meal? Yeesh. Still, you do you user. For 2 bucks less you could go to subway and get a way better sandwich, though.

wtf i love the queen now

wait wtf is that

Wars France Lost....

BTFO like the nigger of europe you are!

don't get fooled, he only wants your (You)s

WTF is this ?

Is this... bread ?! Impossible

Mexicans and other South American illegals actually work, unlike refugees. Not trying to antagonize, just pointing that out. Also, America is huge in size and people forget that. I'm in rural PA and haven't seen a Muslim or low class immigrant in a decade. Life is actually really great for me right now and all the talk of America falling is just stuff you see on the news round these parts. Seriously, come visit. Fastnacht Day is on the 28th!

>Be called "nigger" by a burger Top fucking kek
Also it's funny that you're trying to teach military history the country has won the biggest number of wars

Thanks brittbro

you could at least rotate it you mobile fuck.

Leafs have been so bad I can hardly remember bashing a baguette anytime recently

it's Freaky Fastâ„¢

they also actively advertise "free smells" in my area at least.

I lived 4 years in Germany as was in Paris 3-5 days a month for business.

I loved the architecture and most of the food, but in all honestly its as big a shithole now as NYC is.

Blacks everywhere (sorry, but they are fucking foul), gross, un air conditioned metro. Trashy streets.

I would love to have seen Paris in the 1960's, but its a dump now (admittedly I did not see any other part of France, only Paris).

Its so bad, even the Jap tourists get freaked out and leave early:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/12/30/paris-syndrome-culture-shock-sickness-sends-japanese-tourists-packing

I think it's a weird mixed message. The image looks more commie than anything else. I would have preferred a Statue of LIberty with a baguette over that.

America doesn't exactly have a good idea what French food is supposed to be like. Hell, half our food is freaky super science meme food.

Also, the best french bread local to me is made by viets.

>brits actually defending France

Did I switch timeline, did Edward III got the throne ?

>without USA you'd be speaking german right now

Europe doesn't work like that user, Poland got occupied during centuries and they still speak pole.

I will bite.

Which one in Nashville are you at?
I order delivery every other day from the one in Donelson

Was at the one on 5th Ave.

Oh yeah, I used to go there too, I'd slip into one of the spaces across the road on my bike, sometimes squeeze between two cars
Sup nashville bro

yet lost every war ever.

In last century for example lost every war. great job losers.

And you wonder why the french are the laughing stock of europe?

Thank god your being replaced by muslims who have brains and know how to take over countries like yours, hahahahahahaha

don't go in the wrong districts, and most subways have some sort of small windows

>France lost WW1

Great reddit spacing btw, _donald

cry more pleb.

maybe someday you can actually afford to arm your police or have a real military. hahahahaha

Fukking somalia could invade you and win you clown of a country.

looks lame

if you think a country sucks because a random brand makes fun of it I have bad news for your country burger

keked
&
cheked