Someone please explain to me why people in Germany love Schulz and how the hell he suddenly became the favorite for the...

Someone please explain to me why people in Germany love Schulz and how the hell he suddenly became the favorite for the position of chancellor.

>pro non European Immigration, resulting in higher demands for security, as well as massive integration and welfare costs, while on the other hand lowering wages in the long term.
>"Solidarity" between EU countries, meaning that Germany will have to pay massive amounts of money to southern states of the Union to keep them from going bankrupt.
>Huge fan of the ECB policies and proponent of a weak Euro that would likely reach parity with the USD if his policies were to be implemented, again lowering the real purchase power of average Germans and destroying their savings that are not bound in property. Seeing that Germans generally don't own a lot of property, this is a massive issue. I'm not even going to go into the upcoming ECB policy of asymmetrically buying government bonds to favor southern states.
>Proponent of low interest rates, which could possibly cause capital flight to the US if the FED goes through on their plans on raising interest rates.
>He had massive influence on EU policy during his time at the EU parliament, so he is at least partially to blame for the situation we are currently in. He is as "establishment" as a politician can be and he wasn't even democratically elected
>former alcoholic who barely managed to get his high school degree and never built his own career
>Wants to send massive amounts of money to african countries as "developmental support" and is a huge fan of foreign aid

I know that some Schulz shills browse this board, please explain yourselves. Why do you support him if his plan is effectively to double down on Merkels policies.

Germans are easily brainwashed, docile, leftist boomers with no future who choose to disappear as a people through mass immigration and as a country in a EUSSR. Schulz is their perfect candidate.

Good riddance!

>how the hell he suddenly became the favorite for the position of chancellor
Schulz shills stole our meme magic!

I think Germans still feel really guilty about the Holocaust

It's why they like politicians like Angela Merkel, she's the exact opposite of Hitler: a woman, a complete pushover, incredibly uncharismatic

>easily brainwashed

yes but what did he say/do that made his numbers explode?
He calls for social justice, but which policy exactly is it that resonates so well with Germans?

GEORGE SOROS HAS THE BAGGIEST EYES IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

LIKE HOLY SHIT MAN DO YOU SLEEP

He didn't have to say or do anything, the big Eurocrats and the (((powers at be))) want him to win so his polls will automatically be high.

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but Merkel actually did a decent job up until the migrant crisis.
Germany has low debt and a sound fiscal policy, Schulz would change both of those things for the worse.

>believing fake polls

It has nothing to do with facts or actual policies. Just coordinated non-stop shilling by 70%+ of German journalists who are left wing.

Also I don't believe the polls, just like with Trump. The rest I explained.

its called vote rigging

basically you have been divided and conquered, no hard right will even be in power as they will never get enough cross party support

Schulz has one big advantage over Merkel: he is not Merkel.

It was so easy!

the polls aren't fake. I have talked to people in my home town, a lot of people support him because he wants to achieve "social justice".
Their reasoning usually comes down to "Europe isn't doing well, we should tax the rich to close the socio-economic gap between Germans"

When I tell them that the SPD considers everyone who makes 50k per year "rich" their opinion usually changes.

Is it possible that Germans are just politically ignorant? Is it possible that they don't realize he was never voted in to the EU parliament? Is it possible they are just passive cucks?

Occam's razor has never been sharper than now. Keep inventing outlandish theories to avoid facing the obvious, Amerilard

but like i said, he effectively doubles down on what Merkel did considering European integration and dissolution of the German state (both culturally and politically).

So why vote Schulz when you hate Merkel?

Germans are less informed about their policymakers than Americans in my experience, and good luck finding a person who can name a single EU official.

this isn't a debate about Trump vs Schulz, so why even bring him up?

>German CTR shows up

Because he is a shill. He is that Hungarian marxist who went to school in Goymany, got BTFO here and obviously works for their crew now. It is the kind of STEM guy who love FUK JUH GHÖTÄ

We're done either way. At least i don't have to stare into the abyss (Merkel's face) ever again. Also Schulz provides comic relief at least. He's a walking parody of himself.

the german state is an anchor to the geman people constructed by foreign conquerors

So you are going to vote SPD? Seriously?

>merkel knows she's going to lose, her options are:
>afd, who will improve the situation, gaining popularity and allowing them to maintain control
>spd, who will crash and provide an opening for her/cdu to return in the next elections

are you germans really too shortsighted to understand this

Sure. I want to see Schulz import another 10 million africans while his supporters shout MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN.

The MSM is pushing this clown as is the German version of CTR.

Here's my own response to Shulz: >convince Shy Voters to lie in public about their intentions, then vote for AfD

Pic related

MEGA