Why haven't you learned another European language Sup Forums?

Full oft do we see blacks speaking in such a way that we may not understand them, while at the same time immigrants speak their own language around us.

Not only is that dangerous for us but language, as one of the four pillars of culture, is generally a bigger divider than race.

We too must use this, to further set ourselves apart from them.

People in English speaking countries should learn another Germanic language and use that with friends and family when around negros, spics, "refugees", or whoever.

These non-whites coming to your country, while they may learn your native language, will not bother learning whatever it is you are heard speaking among friends and family.

I was thinking of learning German so I could understand them and irritate them more but then I realised German is a dead language just like the nation it comes from. It wont be around much longer.

I don't think you can learn a language without going to a class

Self study wouldn't work with a language, that's why there's 4 courses in a college

You don't need college if you're not completely lazy. Self-study and conversing with native speakers is all you need.

I've used Assmil German and French in conjunction with Lang-8 for writing practice and Skype for speaking with natives.

Assimil is my favorite of the big language learning programs. Do NOT by Rosetta Stone, it is completely worthless unless your end goal is to learn how to say "the ball is red".

我英文说得很好,也会说西班牙语一点儿。我今年在大学学汉语,今年夏天去中国。
我要明年开始学习俄语。

Parle moi Français l'ami
Ça fait combien de temps que tu l'apprends?

>Dutch

Lol. Just learn German and speak it with an apple in your mouth. The effect is the same

Isn't Dutch like dumbed down German anyway?

I should add that many people also like Teach Yourself.

Though I find Assimil's audio and dialogue to be very interesting.

Not quite sure, peut-être parceque soy un пpидypoк DESU

I've taken two or three Spanish classes, we might have interacted with each other once or twice over all the classes. Most we had to do was give a small speech in front of class or between another student.

Surely watching TV and movies for hours in another language would be helpful if you can't be around people.

Rosetta Stone isn't that bad, I'm halfway through the second segment on Level 1.

Pimsleur was difficult only because I didn't know how often to listen to it, so I would try two 30 minute segments a day, but was be hard to remember.

Michael Thomas is really cringe worthy with the kids barely able to speak.

Trying to save up for Fluenz though, seen it for $300. Or try to find a way to get the cracks working, usually fails on at least one video.

Ich habe eine weitere europäische Sprache gelernt. ASSiMiL ist nutzlos. Kauf und lese "Forever Fluent" von Gabriel Wyner.

I tried Duolingo for Spanish, I liked the format but I haven't touched in months

I thought you were supposed to do only 30 min per day?

Wish I didn't have to.

I downloaded it, so I had no instructions on how it works. But it was one segment in the morning and the other at night.

Hoi ameribro, lukt het met de nederlandse taal?

I speak Spanish, English, French and I'm learning Finnish, good enough.

Did it teach you the language though?

This. I'll plan on making more effort when I have time this summer. I'm thinking either Polish or Italian

Why would i want to know another language when i already know the only language you need to know

I speak Spanish, Catalan, French, English, some Japanese (3 years study) and HSK3 level Chinese. I also used to speak Italian a lot but I have probably forgotten most of it.

Some day I'll learn some Russian and Hindi, but fuck German.

>German

Lol. Just learn Dutch and speak it with a black dick in your mouth.
The effect is the same

*HSK4

I agree wholeheartedly. In 50 years the German language will be dead, only relevant to historians and linguists

I have no desire to learn arabic.

thought about it and realized there is absolutely no reason to at this point

trying to study up on moonrunes so i can read all the loli VNs that will never-ever be translated