Black people aren't sma-

>black people aren't sma-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's mixed.

C'mon, lad. A single statistical anomaly does not change the fact that the average nigger is borderline retarded.

He's actually not. Legit hard-working black man.

That's not possible

99% of blacks are retarded.

The ones who aren't should be commended and looked up to as role models. Ben Carson, MLK Jr, Fredrick Douglas, even Obama (Who was a shitty president and a globalist, but still intelligent).

The problem is niggers don't care about that, they care about "muh kanye west nigga big sean release a new album muh nigga LEBRAWN NIGGA BAWWWWLLLINNNNNN"

As far as I know Carson has black parents and black grandparents. Maybe he has some white in him from generations back, but he is a black guy for all intents and purposes.

The thing is that he is famous because he is an exception. A Black guy who grew up in detroit, looked around and said "fuck this shit, man" and decided to become one of the world's greatest neurosurgeons.

>cherry picking
what is your point nigger

this.
If any of you fucking degenerates talk shit about sleepy ben I'll fucking end you.

Bullshit. How do you go from living in poverty in Detroit with a mother who has an elementary school level of education and then turn out with accomplishments like this

>Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures. He became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33. He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications. In 2008, he was bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States.

Black people can be smart.

It's niggers who are worthless

That nigger thinks the pyramids were grain silos, and makes up stories about domestic abuse to impress the other niggers.

MLK Jr was a communist agent. He was pushed to promote forced race mixing via public schools. everything he "wrote" is plagiarized to hell and back. Commies groomed and looked out for him every step of the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

First: The statement about him talking about the pyramids holding grain was taken out of context. It's also true that they DID store grain in the pyramids, hundreds of years after they were constructed (which is what he was referring to).

The domestic abuse stuff isn't to impress niggers, it was just to make himself look even better and to get everyone's religion boner up (He said god saved him).

Based Ben.

black people=/=niggers

Black Culture is retarded,
Black People don't have to be.

>bears can't ride motorcy-

>That's not possible
So what you're trying to say is, because you can't except that a black man can accomplish something it is not possible.

Ben someone take the microphone from her Carlson

Notice the only intelligent black people are conservative Republicans.

looks like the kind of doctor i'd go to for a medical cannabis card

They are smart. Like any people can be. The problem is that black culture in the US discourages studying and working hard.

Smart black people do not prove anything.

You may have the most docile and friendly grizzly bear ever and maybe it wouldn't hurt a fly and maybe it's as sweet as a golden retriever. That does not mean bears are safe to be around.

Effort
I know it's a foreign concept to niggers all around the world but really, that's just what it is

>1 black person is smart
>that means most of them are
good try.

That not all blacks are lazy. Don't believe in absolutes.

average black american

sleepy ben was also in earth wind and fire

actually you cant. Bears are always wild.
Foxes however can be domesticated. But only if you treat them nicely, otherwise they will bite you.

LMFAO at the Sup Forumsfag cope saying blacks aren't smart. First off, we actually fucking ARE, and even if we WEREN'T, it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE OUR LIVES ARE STILL INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOURS. While you insect-wristed incel nerds literally do nothing but POST ON FUCKING FORUMS, we are swigging 40s, blazing pounds of weed, and FUCKING YOUR ONEITIS SO HARD SHE CAN'T FUCKING WALK THE NEXT DAY. LMFAO. And you SERIOUSLY THINK that it's better to be a birdshitskin, just because you share the same colour as a few autistic scientists. LMFAO.

I find it amusing you're so confident in saying "nigger" here on the internet, when in real life you can't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Happy one is not an ape .

you are spectacularly not fucking white women. that's a lie considering white women date outside their race the least of any other measurable group.

facts

fuck off nigger