Is it ethical to resurrect neaderthals?

Is it ethical to resurrect neaderthals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
youtube.com/watch?v=a0praKJoni4
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if we use them as expendable clone soldiers to wipe out political dissent.

if you went outside youd know they never stopped existing

Looks like a normal White person

not with those floppy ass titties

Yeah sure, why not?

looks like if you undressed Milo protesters

Ask again after we've fucked a few.

Who cares?

negroes = 100% sapiens, white = ~2% neanderthal. Imagine what a 100% neanderthal is like when it isn't literally outraped into extinction by sapiens

T H I C C

That's probably because they didn't wear bras.

Yes I want a qt neanderthal gf

Can I keep one as a sex slave?

Is it ethical to allow abbos to exist?

For an ancient caveperson she certainly eats a lot of carbs!

Neaderthals were wiped out because they couldn't lie.
Dishonesty was a cromagnon invention

No it is inhumane to let these "people" exist

Neanderthals were too strong to rape unless it was done in a gang. I think most of it was consensual. Or maybe neanderthals raped humans to the point neanderthals went extinct. That would be one hell of poetic irony.

THICC

THICC

It's a fact they had bigger brains. We just outnumbered them.

No. Niggers have enough competition for jobs as it is.

white people have superior neanderthal DNA, we must resurrect them and start breeding with them again for the race war

THICC

If what you're saying is even fractionally truthful, that kinda makes me think they were all autistic... which I already do.

>takes time/skill/effort to woo neanderthal women
>hard fight if you try to rape them
>neanderthal men discover it's way easier to go fuck tiny homo sapians
>population crash from only jamming it in humans for several generations
>neanderthal DNA only survives through us

Do your part to discourage WM/AF threads

Are they more human than Abbos?

I can get you a dozen bitches just like that before 5:00 no science required. Just gonna need a 24 pack of budweiser and a huge car.

They were supposedly 3-6 times stronger than us, so probably not

They were nocturnal and more spiritual.

P O I N T E D

S T I C C

'thals had lower reproduction rate (remember they were adapted for living in very cold enviroments) so they were always outnumbered. Like antifa, saps only attacked in huge packs

wow my neighbor is a neanderthal
she deserves to be skinned and burned alive though

>Do your part to discourage WM/AF threads
While race mixing is degenerate, east Asians tend to have around 20% more neanderthal DNA than Europeans do.
So it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

We ARE fully Neanderthal man, this is the big secret.

stop believing what the jews claim neanderthals were. They were monsters they were not white nor did they look human, they were scary apes. This is why we have the fears we have till this day.

Fully neanderthal= fully autistic.

If that was true then whites and asians (populations with highest % of thal genes) would look like monkeys

Meanwhile you can find african populations that have 0% of thal genes

>White science.

Why is he naked?

As if you wouldn't a homo floresiensis...

Damnit. You bastard.

>ape face
nigga have you ever taken a look at their skull? with that massive nasal root and retreating cheekbones they'd have very prominent faces the kind you only find in some caucasians, the complete opposite of erectus-tier flat faces niggers and some asians have

See the video

Looks like Nachbarin Gerda

The resemblance to a native american woman is scary.

To Sweden maybe but looks more like a normal Native tbqh

You know Neanderthals underwent evolution too, some skull are more 'primitive' than others

I replied to that shit meme documentary and you post it again?

Is this TRUE?
I honestly buy this.

These reconstructions always bother me. There's always something just terribly off about them. Something lovecraftian.

I don't know, don't take everything at face value.

TFW Top 1%

What's your point? You do know modern Europeans are the product of introgression between Homo sapiens and Neanderthals right?

IQ?

man of cromagnon was likely highly hybridized with neanderthals by modern standards, it shows modern progressive features but in some ways also neanderthal features in the profile and also in the head shape(coffin shaped skull, seen from above)

also the cromagnon 1 has a pretty different forehead to say, the man of oberkassel, which has a more neanderthal-like one although definitely higher and inside modern variation

>TFW

Well, your Neanderthal genes explain why you're as dumb as a fucking brick I guess

>resurrect neanderthals
>send them to Africa
>inevitable interbreeding
>in 50,000 years africa will be able to produce and sustain a civilization

Any big nosed Neanderthals are obviously modern day Slavs.

I haven't taken one since I was a kid, I got 109

tfw triggered dutch fag

2 buds per bitch sounds a little low, should probably invest in 2 24 packs

> believing out of africa

that's just Pat Tillman's skull

I wonder what the intelligence of a Neanderthal/Abbo individual would be?

elaborate.

So pure. We must preserve the existance of our race

>resurrect neaderthals?
Already done.
Who do you think runs mili-government?

God damn this dude would've been good looking

>that jawline and chin

2spook4grog

The protoeuropean. The whitemans true form. Cold detached intelligent killers.

pic related is a reconstruction
keep in mind he was like 5'5'' or something yet with an estimated brain capacity of 1500cc, that's really the impressive thing about cromags, they weren't actually that tall by modern standards(averaged at about 5'7'' IIRC) yet had massive heads

I actually believe in multiregional origin, but there was introgression between different groups of hominids. But I also believe there were multiple migrations out of Africa and then introgression with regionally developed species.

There was an interesting theory recently that had neanders looking more like apes, nighttime predatory hunters. Though I don't buy into a majority of it, I do think there was repeated warring back and forth (think 40k years or so) that lead to what was left of neanders being assimilated into "homo sapiens".

This is the one.

When I see something like this, it makes me think they must have looked like absolute power houses.

if we're gonna bring them back why not bring Homo Erectus back too?

It has too many flaws to get into, and was only pushed in the 90s for political reasons. There are many competing theories. The current consensus is a mix of multi-regional and out of africa, which they are politically forced to downplay multi-regional impact.

in reality the exact origin isn't known very well at all. A lot of shit that's pushed like the mitochondrial eve and various skeletons are very dishonest.

Looks like me.

Thank you for elaborating.

Back from Detroit?

because the abbos never left, although they are closer to denisovans.

they live among us already :^)

Cro-magnon was better at adapting.
Neanderthal is a nice example how survival of the fittest is a joke.
Cro-magnon adapted to war better.

He looks like Wojack.

Mike??

This

I think you're misinformed. Cro-magnon did not make Neanderthals extinct, Cro-magnon or now referred to as 'Early modern European' encorporated Neanderthals

>Neanderthal is a nice example how survival of the fittest is a joke
What did he mean by this?

fuck that, they'll all vote for the democrats

Encorporated neanderthals surely sounds more pc than killed the male and the ugly female and fucked the rest.

We wuz neaderthals n shit

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

They're walking around the Australian outback user

But they're voting dem right now

Some claim it's the Jews that are Neanderthals.

>neanderthals were screeching harpies

What do you think niggers are?

> FUCKING SAPIANS GET OUT OF EUROPE REEEEEEEEEE

plenty of humans today look like that. I wonder how a neanderthal would look if they lived a kush lifestyle. They might have hot bodies and just be butterfaces.

They had white skin, because that's how European humans evolved it so quickly. They interbred with the neanderthals who already had it. So no fur.
He's right about the carnivorous thing, however the six times stronger estimate is on the stupidly ridiculous end of the scale, like the "scientists" who estimated megalodon was 70 feet long. Max they were maybe twice as strong as us, which is still pushing it.