Sup Forums BTFO BY BASED J E B

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60
youtube.com/watch?v=xv0VqBZn564
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeb is a mess.

Please clap.

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

kek jeb doesnt know shit what is eminent domain

Jeb!

JEB SURGE NOW

Just build it on the mexican side

Nobody will ever get BTFO by Jeb, ever.

>Implying that the Mexicans aren't going to pay for it.

hehehehehehehehehe

Jeb is a waste.

What a little pussy. He's always been a pussy and always will be... Imagine being the genetic mistake of an entire Political Dynasty. I'd wanna kill myself and make everyone hate me too.

Just you wait

He will run again and you wont be laughing anymore

Jeb is a big fat mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

slow and steady

>Be Jeb

Lmao I would've killed myself if I was this guy

>female comedian
makes sense

Why doesn't the government own the land along the border?
That just feels like an obvious thing to me.

Looks like I'm a Jeb Pleb now!

>move the border 50 feet in certain areas
>mexicans complain while they're being beheaded by cartels

Problem solved.

>>Implying that the Mexicans aren't going to pay for it.
We are not. There is no logical justification or reason for us to pay for your own infrastructure or border security.

Following this logic you'd have to pay for our entire military and law enforcement seeing as you facilitate drug dealing, arms trafficking, and money laundering by your inaction.

>Billionaire who made a fortune in Real Estate
>Must acquire Real Estate
>somehow BTFO
It would be as if Jeb's newest obstacle was to talk about how he likes turtles.

Quiet, JEB

>There is no logical justification or reason for us to pay for your own infrastructure or border security.
because if you dont we will rek your country

It's free real estate

Guys don't bully the jeb he does his best okay shutup.

Jeb wants to flood the country with Mexican goblins like his wife.

>Jeb is a waste.
youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60

Watch the eminent domain debate between Trump and Jeb and then ask yourself if Trump gives a single fuck about this issue.

Well it's a damn shame we don't have a President who happens to be a very prominent and successful real-estate magnate. Oh wait...

Exactly why we couldn't build the Interstate Highways.

(((Siegfried)))

-Excuse me, Jeb.

the US is threatening immediate boarder taxes, it wont be 35% since international law caps out in the 15% region but that would devastate mexico and not bother the US

short term effect of couse, long term mexico could emerge stronger than ever, assuming your leadership actually leads rather than blames the US for everything

When actual reality sets in.

Why is it our responsibility to clean up your country? Your government does have a responsibility to reimburse us for flooding our country with subhumans.

>because if you dont we will rek your country
So you admit that you're just abusing your power like a bully to pretend you're still relevant in the modern world?

You don't have any justification to force us to pay for the wall other than "ooga booga gibsmedat I iz stronk" arguments, holy shit, these truly are the final days of america.

>please clap

We will destroy you.

>please arrest me

I'm sure the billionaire real estate developer never considered this. I'm with her now.

>Why is it our responsibility to clean up your country?
It's not, just as it's not our responsibility to solve your massive drug intake, or watch your borders.
>Your government does have a responsibility to reimburse us for flooding our country with subhumans.
The government isn't flooding your country with people, retard stop reading infowars.

>still relevant in the modern world?
>America being irrelevant past 1776

Top kek, Paco.

See

Thought the same here.

You Americans are telling me there are private citizens who own land unsecured, and right next to the Mexican border?

Ancharo-Capitalist BTFO

lmao take a seat beaner. it's gonna be a long 8 ano.

Oh but your people will pay for it. Those rapists that you send here. They will pay every time they try to wire Dollars back home. Every single time. Forever.

Name one reason why your country and people should be allowed to exist

>private citizens
a small bet of a million dollars says it's actually government cucks.

>we

fucking cringe

stay in school little dude

Let me educate you Paco.

This is for your border security as well. Pic related you fucking beaner. This isnt shit by the way. They were handing 50 cals out to teenagers when the federalis went on their cartel hunt.

Daily reminder Jeb Bush's wife was literally the family's housemaid and she's also the only woman he has ever fucked.

Nice proxy faggot.

>pass federal law mandating that owners of property on the border must ensure that the border is fortified to the required standard
>set up federal grant scheme to pay for necessary construction work

When you are the president you can make people do things

4 months ago republicans were sick and tired of the government using eminent domain to take ppl's property

now? they don't give a shit anymore

DRUMP IS OVER POLTARDS

he is implying that the government will have to shell out a shitload of cash for JUST compensation.

This is payback for encouraging your """people""" to illegally enter the US

Can't wait to see your economy tank when we tax remittances, you can't do a damn thing about it too

>international law
maybe mexico should call the international cops

do you even know what a proxy is or are you just regurgitating words you hear on Sup Forums like a child? I feel embarrassed for you.

Literally a bundy tier argument. No one with an actual brain cared.

The guac goblin

Why are mexicans so fucking asshurt about having to live in Mexico? Is it a garbage country filled with garbage people or something?

The scenes in that webm should be switched

>Trump didn't think they'd have to acquire the land.

Holy shit JEB! is dumb.

I need a source on that ASAP.

US southern border is Mexico's northern border. Its not just a US infrastructure job. And if you dont feel like playing nice, we can always take away that foreign aid to help fund your share.

Can't do this, Paco. It will go against Due Process because your proposed solution will constitute taking without just compensation. The president must still conform to the constitution.

ooga booga gibsmedat open border i iz brown

WTF??? AHAHAHAHA!!! Jeb thought that would be our First lady? OMG!

PFRUMPH BTFO

We aren't americans, that's good enough.

>Trump's gonna deport the biggest users of remittances
>remittances are going to pay for the wall
Pick one

>armament shown in the pic is sponsored by the US of A
You're sure helping your argument, retardo.

oh I see, now it's government spending they don't give a shit about

Fuck off libtard, and go sit at the kids table.

>We aren't americans, that's good enough.
no deal
Enjoy losing the northern half of your country and being relocated to a guatemalan refugee camp

>ooga booga gibsmedat open border i iz brown
Not an argument, the Mexican government isn't demanding for you to open your borders, whereas the US government is demanding that we pay for a wall.

Since most of that aid goes to furthering the 10 year old destabilization you've funded through the merits initiative, I don't see how that's bad.

>the US openly invades Mexico
>the world finally has an excuse to bomb the US to Oblivion and back while little Trumpo poops his pants

She is a beautiful woman

Who is encouraging our people to enter the US illegally?

I would destroy Melania desu

I found it in one of Trump threads the morning he won. I need the original source too.

>Hello my fellow American patriot. I see you own X amount of land along the boarder. How do you feel about selling X amount of land along the boarder for Y amount of money per Z amount of distance?

Is this so unreasonable?
I mean, isn't MAGA all about making good deals in the future?

Is Jeb altering the timeline with 1 simple tweet? Is he the master of reality?

Well, for you. You're the one on the Mexico side of the wall.

We can make demands
Other country need to realize that we are America and they are not

What is this?

they already own the land

The Federal Government already owns nearly a continuous strip of land along the Mexican Border. See pic related. Who do you think built and maintains that gravel road?

I don't care about your edgy larping, if you want to be taken seriously start talking like an adult, or miss the (you)'s

Pay it or we nuke you

Dear God, take responsibility you fucking greedy shitskin.

It's always someone else's fault when you pull the trigger, isn't it?

>Who do you think built and maintains that gravel road?

The greatest debate.

JEB USED EMINENT DOMAIN ALL OVER FLORIDA WHEN HE WAS GOVERNER. FUCK THIS MAN

If you can force people to mow their lawns you can force people to allow you to protect your border

Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xv0VqBZn564

So if one person owns 100 yards of border and isn't willing to sell what happens?