GERMANY HAS ISSUED A WARNING

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/germany-issues-stark-warning-trump-stop-threatening-eu-favoring-russia

Should we be scared? The defense minister Ursula looks like a woman to be reckoned with.

cue the german with the pitiful german army webms

We're willing to defend you from Russia if you're willing to pay an increased rate. :^)

I support Russia at this point over the EU, the EU is a paper tiger, they literally dont have the birth rates nor the unification to prove any long term threat. That is unless they use nukes.

Just a general rule for everything Germany related:

My country has gone insane. Someone help us.

I doubt that mad dog Mattis OE Trump really care what this retard has to say about the NATO.

Pay up or fuck off. That's Trumps mantra. She is simply worried that we will lose free defense.

This is dark.

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

hahahahahahaaha
>germany thinks they matter
hahahahhahahahaha

what's the OR? Or else?

AFAIK Germany doesn't even have a functional army at this point.

Do you know how many there are functional helicopters in Bundeswehr? Four.

Pfft, her wig's got NOTHING on Trump's wig.

>The defense minister Ursula looks like a woman to be reckoned with
Correct. Ursel is the mother of 7 children, she can handle a little brat like Drumpf.

She looks like George's fiancee in Seinfeld

In an effort to stop Trump the EU leaders will play their strongest hand and begin a series of rape allegations against him.

Fuck the EU

>germany
>warning anyone

>The little kitten that could.
>"I'm not a dweeb, I'm not a dweeb, I'm not a dweeb"
>It kept crying to the half-asleep audience.

Someone should lead her back to the kicthen.
She gets money for groceries and that's it.

Is Germany even allowed to have a military after ww2?

They better be brown or I'm going to harass her on twitter.

SAVE US AMERICANS

Let me just remind you, your autistic memes aside, that the EU can drop NATO and the US RIGHT NOW and join SCO, which will result in a full-blown dissolution of the US via a crash and a subsequent civil war

Real world politics aren't as 2d as you teenagers think they are

This. There's no MEGA, and there won't be. We'll slide into cuckhood.

2 more then the Russian army.

Check mate atheist.

More so than Japan, yes. It also sells loads of arms to other countries (mostly your kebab allies)

Oh no, the females are rallying

reeeee

>we had to fight Germans for going too nationalist
>now we have to fight them for going too globalist
pottery

yeah, the EU is such a force to be reckoned with.

her head looks too big

Its economy is

i dont get it tho

>we are warning you trump! keep your armies defending us or ELSE!

shoulda just let it be during the good old days

>Oh no!
>Oh no!
>Oh no!
哦耶!

You better form a union of defence with?!

With fucking who?

Ah yes, saudi arabia and oman. They own 80% of america so the transformation in to a Moslem god staate can be fished.

Now fuck off ami schweinn and gtfo my continent.

ANNEX US AND BEHEAD THE WHOLE POLITICAL AND MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT PLS

Germany could tell all of Eastern EU tomorrow "join the EU army or let the US pay your gibs from now on".

pissing off USA and Russia wont help the economy much. The two could literally take all of Europe over.

nah we're pussies
won't matter anyway after nuking the shit out of this planet

>Support the white christian nationalist nation or the globalist country destroying europe

HMMMMMM

Fuck these idiots. They were the ones insulting Trump during and even after the election and now they except the new administration to be nice to them?

The EU only exists at the pleasure of the US and they know it.

paper tiger? more like a paper lamb

It's big, but not at all scary. It's unflexible, disarrayed, and cannot be leveraged. With no pan-Europeanism and the refugee crisis divide, the EU is doomed.

>pissing off USA and Russia wont help the economy much. The two could literally take all of Europe over.

Here's where your underage retardation is revealed - joining SCO means joining Russia and China's alliance

The moment NATO is dropped, Russia would instantly offer membership, or else. I doubt that a disarmed EU would pick "else"

What a stupid cunt

She's the reincarnation of Magda Goebbels. I wouldn't mess with her if I were Trump.

Lol at this idiot

Hasn't it been almost a decade since the German military even saw action?

And even if it hadn't, no retard is gonna start a war over this.

You should know by now that Germany is on the losing side of every big war.

So why should WW3 be any different? Germany will fight on the side of radial Islam against the US and will be totally blown out of the water.

To do what? That's not how economy works lel. There's not much to plunder in Europe, we don't really have much resources etc. All they would get is a huge angry population.

Can we just make a deal with Poland to annex Germany?

>assblasted american is confronted with reality . jpg

Why would Russia and China accept the EU when most of Europe is hostile to Russia?
America would be a better ally to them

Kek, that's women logic for you.

>THAT is a defense minister in Germany

The fuck she gonna do?
I doubt she has ever had a man stand up to her in her life, she's in for a shock with Trump.

and new puppet governments

4th reich , when?

>Why would Russia and China accept the EU when most of Europe is hostile to Russia?
Because America dropped them? Aren't you aware of Trump's retarded intentions to drop NATO or force its members to pay more?

Poland would need to move out of Germany's economic basement first. It exists entirely on EU dole.

OH MAN THATS DANGEROUS DONT PLAY WITH THE FIRE! YOU WILL HURT YOUR FAT FINGERS PLAYING WITH THE WARKINGS! DANGEROUS! (MANY DEAD CASES)

HHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahah

>german
>army

pick one

>puppet warns its master
All globalists are morons.

To do what with? You only need puppet governments in strategically important regions.

>mfw USA and Russia steamroll Germany AGAIN
When will they learn?

Pay for your own military, dyke.

Yeah they just can't fucking find that sweet spot, always swinging into extremes.

Why would Russia accept them when EU treated Russia like shit and now Trump wants to be the new russian friend?

unfortunately for you, you're kinda close and tend get fucked up too

Any country with a female defence minister has already fallen.

>what are trade wars
>what are proxy wars

You wouldnt believe the kind of shit you can stir up without an army if you're sitting behind a nuclear missile stockpile

Hell, Iran doesnt even have nukes and they are fucking up Israel with Hezbollah 24/7

this

I unironically support Putin over the EU. An Eastern nationalist is a better friend than a communist Westerner.

my ancestry is mostly german, but fuck germany. i see why my ancestors left.

I dunno. I just think that the threats of Germany are empty and if there would be war, I do not think anybody would help Europe.

Why don't they warn russia?
Fucking pussies.

>Why would Russia accept them when EU treated Russia like shit and now Trump wants to be the new russian friend?
Because they will FORCE them to join it or face invasion. Why would they want the EU to join SCO?

If the EU joins SCO, the US remains without long-term trading partners as the two direct competitors to it, China and the EU, are now practically fuckbuddies. Capitalism only works if you have someone to trade with

>send warning to US
A warning needs something to back it up. What is this kraut-maiden going to do?

Well if the Americans actually loosen the military ties with Europe, that will be to our advantage, not theirs. The German miltary industrial complex has the whole Euro defense force thing planned out. They can go any time.

>Polish minster of defense genuinely thinks russia assassinated polish president and officials in 2010

Truthfully Trump needs to assemble an army to kill 90% of congress, and following which he should nuke Europe and New Zealand. Specifically the regions where bankers live.

I am very safe in my mountain cave. believe me

Trump has paratroopers ready to jump in t-275s, they will have weapons to distribute to known pegida members and others who can prove their patriotism. Good luck and god speed

quick, someone send her old envelopes to seal

Fuckin lelllllll

All of that sounds extremely unlikely. I cant imagine that America would not help Europe in that case. The russians would just get too much power.

>This is me wishin a bitch would

what's there to not understand, burger? You fuck with us, we send refugees. You want that? Yeah, didn't think so.

Can we go to war now?

I cant wait to rape my way to Berlin like my grandfathers did before me.

The whole bromance is Sup Forumsack bullshit. Both sides are lying weasels, they know they can't trust each other.

>whole Euro defense force thing planned out

Sure you do, especially after you basically disestablished your militaries in the 90's. But that won't bite you in the ass and take decades to fix.

Can't wait for trump to grab her by the pussy.

Germany BTFO.

Fucking cucks.

wish a nigger would
see what happens

And your fathers, a lot of the drunken bums in Berlin are Russians.

>being proud of killing the only savior for humanity against the demiurge worshiping cannibals and pedophiles

You're an idiot if you think putting down the third reich was honorable.

yeah, obv. but they still like eachother and do not want war.

>All of that sounds extremely unlikely. I cant imagine that America would not help Europe in that case. The russians would just get too much power.
Exactly what I'm trying to say - it's literally impossible and the US will never allow it, hence why it's just Trump's retarded bluffing to gather extra voters. You know, there's a reason why literally every single politician is claiming that NATO and the EU directly benefit the US

But, because of the teenagers here being stupid enough and actually wishing for it, all I was saying is that if it indeed happens like they want it to happen, that the US disappears from the map

Someone needs a nuke Mr President.